News

[PG-13] Just A Dream

We stared at the screen, trying to comprehend what the girls and the reporter was saying. Luckily, Daesung pointed out, their interview had just started. 

"We would like to welcome five special girls to Newsen. These five girls sparked the interest of many people in Korea ever since their debut with 'Irony', and now they are just in the midst of preparing for their first full album. Please welcome the Wonder Girls!" the reporter introduced.

"Hello, we are the Wonder Girls," the five girls smiled and waved for the viewers, making our hearts, especially mine, flutter.

"I understand that today you girls are here to make a very important statement to your fans and anyone else watching?" 

They nodded in unison. "We have been discussing this for a very long time, ever since the first time Hyuna fainted during practice," Sunye began. "After thinking it through, Hyuna has decided to drop out as a Wonder Girl."

My jaw automatically dropped open by itself. Hearing the news coming out from the mouth of one of the Girls needed no second doubting, everyone knew that it was true.

"So they're going to continue as four?" the most annoying person every, Seungri, asked us. We all shushed him.

"So is this the end of the Wonder Girls?" the reporter asked, her face shocked as well.

Yeeun spoke. "No, actually. We will resume our activities with a new member. She was, actually, in a different company training to debut in a five-girl group before we made this decision."

"We will not reveal who she is, but when the right time comes, we will," Sunye ended.

I snatched the television remote from Youngbae and turned it off. We all sat there in silence, until Seungri broke the silence.

"So what now?"

I stood up and told them that I was headed to my room. I tried to concentrate on our next mini-album, but after watching the news, I just couldn't. I sat there in silence for about ten minutes. I finally decided to call Sunye.

---
Short chapter, I know. >.< I don't have any ideas for this fic, although I do have an idea for a new fic..... xD

-xo-