BIGBANG!

[PG-13] Just A Dream

"Hey Bae! Mr. Yang wants to meet us in his office in 2 minutes. Let's hurry! I don't want to be late for our meeting with him, and I'm pretty sure you don't either," Jiyong told his friend. They have been training for 4 years together at YG Entertainment. He excitedly thought, 'Maybe we're finally getting our chance to debut as GDYB!'

By the time Jiyong and Yougbae arrived at Yang Hyunsuk, they were panting. They opened the door and Yang Hyunsuk was already there, prepared and waiting for them. But that's not what caught their attention. What really distracted them was the fact that there were 4 other guys in his office. Three guys that they have never seen or met before, and one guy who was friends with Jiyong and Youngbae.

The first guy had black hair and a fierce gaze. His eyes were pretty charismatic, but the rest of his body looked like he needed to do some exercising. The second guy was so unpretty that Jiyong and Youngbae immediately exchanged glances. He had brown spiky hair and really small eyes, with a cute and charming smile to top it off. They both thought that he would be an excellent singer.

The third guy had terrible dark circles around his eyes. He looked like a panda. It seemed to Jiyong and Youngbae that the guy hasn't slept for 3 weeks. Other than that, he had a pretty boy face. The last guy also had a pretty boy face. He looked so cute and pretty and his appearance give Jiyong and Youngbae a good first impression.

Yang Hyunsuk coughed to get Jiyong and Youngbae's attention back to him. "I am sure that by now you two have seen these 4 young men. They will be training together with you."

Jiyong and Youngbae gave each other a panic look. 

"Wh-what? Why?!" Jiyong exclaimed. "I thought only Youngbae and I are training together! We're debuting under the name GDYB, right?"

The CEO gave them a sympathetic look. "Sorry boys, but out of these 4 boys, I decided to choose 2 to join you. To form a new group. To form an idol group."

This time it was Youngbae's turn to speak.

"Why?! Why do we have to debut with these bunch of.... amateurs?!" Youngbae asked his president calmly. 

"Trust me. You 4 will form one of the best, top idol groups," Yang Hyunsuk replied. "You 6 boys will be training for two years together, and then film a 10-episode documentary. It will give the viewers a good idea of who you guys are, plus it can help me on who to eliminate. For now you all should begin your introductions. Goodbye."

The 6 of them bowed to the CEO. "Err, goodbye, err.. Yang sir," the 4 new boys said. 

"Call me anything you want," Yang Hyunsuk kindly replied.

"AJUSSHI!" the panda guy suddenly blurted out, making every stare at him.

"Right.. call me ajusshi if you'd like. Now goodbye!" Yang Hyunsuk waved at them, signaling for them to leave his office.

 

When the 6 guys reached the practice room, they sat down in a circle. 

"So.. how should we do this?" the guy with the fierce gaze asked timidly. 

"Seunghyun, why are you so shy? You know both of us," Youngbae scolded him.

"Alright, whatever you two. Quit your squabbling. We'll go counter clockwise. Starting with Youngbae," Jiyong said, and crossed him arms, waiting for Youngbae to start.

"Alright everyone. Nice to meet you all," Youngbae began. My name is Dong Youngbae and I was born on May 18th, 1988. I have trained under YG Entertainment since 4 years ago. Thank you."

"Hello everyone," the ugly boy said timidly, with a huge smile on his face. His eyes were practically gone when he smiled. "My name is Kang Daesung and I was born on April 26th, 1989. Thank you."

The next guy was the panda guy. He was so loud that everyone thought their ears would burst. "Hello everyone! My name is Lee Seunghyun and I was born on December 12th, 1990! I think that I will be an excellent addition to your team since I am a super good dancer! And I can prove that to you because back in my hometown Gwangju, I was part of a dance team! Thank you!"

Jiyong and Youngbae stared at each other for about 3 seconds. After, they told the boys to continue.

"Hi everyone," the pretty boy began shyly. My name is Jang Hyunseung and I was born on September 3rd, 1989. Thank you."

"Hello everyone," the last guy who Youngbae called Seunghyun. He had a deep voice that surprised the other 3 boys. "My name is Choi Seunghyun and I was born on November 4th, 1987. If I make it into this group, I'd like to be the rapper since my deep voice doesn't suit singing. Thank you."

"Alright," Jiyong, the last one said. "Welcome to YG Entertainment, Seunghyun, Daesung, Hyunseung, and err.. the younger Seunghyun. Here is what I think, for the two Seunghyuns. Since it's very confusing to have two Seunghyuns in the group, I think the younger one should change his name. 

"Anyway, very nice to meet you all. My name is Kwon Jiyong and I was born on August 18th, 1988. You guys can me G-Dragon. I've been training under this place for the same amount of years with Youngbae, so you guys have a lot work to do to catch up."

"Alright.." the 4 new boys mumbled with no enthusiasm. 

* * *

It was finally the day for eliminations. The 6 guys who had trained so hard in their 2 years together stood nervously in front of their president.

"Well," Yang Hyunsuk began. "I am sure that you all 6 know what day today is." 

The 6 guys could only nod. 

"Very well..then I shall start. Jiyong, I knew you were going to be something when I saw you. I knew you were going to be a musical genius. Youngbae, when I saw you, you sang at the audition with flying colours. Seunghyun, when I saw you, you were a bit chubby. But you lost all that weight and came back to audition and it showed me what you really are made up. Kang Daesung. You may be the unpretty one in the group, but you are one of the most popular ones among ladies with your charming smile. Hyunseung, you are so shy on stage, but your vocals are something else. Seungri, you are truly an eager child. You are so determined and I think that's what made me first attracted.

"But like you all know, 2 must be eliminated. I will call the names of those who has made it. 

"Jiyong and Youngbae, you two step aside. You two are already part of Big Bang. The next member who has made the group is.... Kang Daesung," Yang Hyunsuk announced. Now there were only 3 people left. Only one out of those three was to be chosen  to join Big Bang. "You three all know that only one of you will be chosen to join Big Bang, right? Well, the last person who has made the group is... Choi Seunghyun.

"I am sorry, Hyunseung and Seungri. Hyunseung, even though your vocals are terrific, you are too shy on stage. Big Bang is a group that isn't shy anywhere. Seungri, your dancing is good, but what I'm looking for are singing skills. And your singing skill isn't good enough. I hope I haven't hurt your feelings though. If you two still want to join Big Bang, come to my office tomorrow at 1pm. Show me what you've got. And I'll see about it. For now, I have a lot of paperwork to do," Hyunsuk said and left the practice room.

* * *

Jiyong, Seunghyun, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri sat in a circle in the music room. They were finally going to make their debut tomorrow at the YG Family Concert. They were all nervous. As the leader, Jiyong decided to make the boys start practicing again.

"C'mon, guys," Jiyong said. "Let's practice again so we don't mess up tomorrow."

The other 4 guys grumbled and mumbled while getting onto their feet. They were exhausted, they barely had any sleep the previous week. 

* * *

"Well, we finally made our debut, guys," Jiyong said, panting. "We finally did it!"

The other guys cheered. 

"What are we?" Jiyong asked. "We're -

"BIG BANG!"

---

Ehh sorry for the crappy chapter. xD 

@vangbby: LOL thanks Amanda!

@jennabear: Ooh, you like WonderBang to? 8D Yup! And now they're Big Bang! xD

@Gerhananp: LOL thanks! Don't worry, the pairings are G-Ye, TooBin, TaeHee, RiMi and DaeEun! (: