Saying I Love You

[PG-13] Just A Dream

The girls looked so fresh and youthful with no makeup on. Not like there was much difference, they barely had any makeup on for Irony either. Especially her.

She made me heart skip a beat. I felt like I couldn't breathe, like I was being suffocated. I wished that it could be only her and me in the room; no one else.

Daesung, who was on my left, nudged me. "Um. Leader? Earth to Leader, but you need to introduce us.." I felt myself blush a colour of rose alabaster. 

I guess the girls found it amusing because they started giggling like five teenage girls gossiping over boys. I cleared my throat and stuck out my hand to shake hands with the leader. Whoever she was. Now I sort of wish I did some research on these girls before coming over.

When the girl that I had a slight crush on stepped forward to shake my hand, I was surprised. I didn't move my hand away -oh what I would do to feel her- but instead I did open my mouth to say something. 

"You're the leader?"

She giggled while looking at the dumpling girl on her right. "Why yes I am. I am the leader of Wonder Girls. My name is Min Sunye and it's nice to meet you seniors." Min Sunye... Min Sunye... her name was just as beautiful as her appearance. She was so polite too, bowing 90 degrees to us. She was the perfect girl to be mine.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Sunye. I am the leader of Big Bang, Kwon Jiyong. You can call me G-Dragon if you like," I answered while smiling. I blushed a pearl pink colour and I think that my members noticed, because they started mumbling and whispering behind my back. 

I turned around and sent them the evil glare. Only I'm allowed to give them that and they know that when I give them that glare, they  need to stop their nonsense. 

"Well, we shouldn't just stand here and do nothing," Sunye spoke up. "We should get to work, after we introduce ourselves!" 

"Alright." Seunghyun hyung slowly nodded his head up and down, signaling that he and the rest of us Big Bang agreed with her. We sat down in a circle and Sunye started. 

 

When we finished all our intros, the girls gathered together to discuss how they should teach us the dance, and who will be teaching who. We sat down at the benches, with Seungri fooling around with the rest of us. They finally broke apart from the huddle and they smiled at us. 

"Jiyong oppa, you are my partner," Sunye announced. "Seunghyun oppa, you are Hyuna's partner. Youngbae oppa, you are Sohee's partner, and make sure you take good care of our little maknae! Daesung oppa, you're paired up with Yeeun and Seungri, you know who you're paired up with, right?" Sunye asked him. The annoying dork nodded up and down, desperate for attention.

I decided it was time for me to take over. I was also a leader of a popular guy group, and there was no way that I was going to let a girl beat me. I clapped my hands and called everyone to their spots, including Sunye -oh I can't get over how beautiful her name is!- and me.

Sunmi put the music on and immediately went to join the girls. We decided that we would have the girls dance through Irony once to show us how the dance goes. It would probably be easy for me, Youngbae and Seungri, but I feel uneasy about Seunghyun hyung.

When the music began, the girls started to move around. I tried my best to not just watched Sunye's moves. I tried to shift my eyes to watch the other members dance too, so that it wouldn't seem like I was checking Sunye out.

When the girls finished dancing to the song, Seungri, being the goody goody, ran to stop the music. I sighed at him and told the rest of my members to get up. Seunghyun hyung looked like he didn't want to get up and start practicing, and I knew why. He's not a very good dancer, but he was lucky that he got accepted into YG Entertainment.

I pulled him to his feet and patted him on his shoulder, hoping that he would stop worrying about the moves. After all, he managed to learn the dance for our debut track "La La La" and that song had harder dance move.

Once the music played, we all started to get absorbed into the practice. I think especially me. Every time I touched Sunye, I could feel myself blush crimson pink. Then I would hear her giggling.

 

After a while, we were all exhausted. Learning the dance to "Irony" wasn't what I had expected it to be, especially for Seunghyun hyung, since he was the one who was most tired. We sat down in a circle and decided to play some games. When a few minutes passed by, Seungri announced that he was thirsty. Which made Sunye stand up and walk there. I didn't want her to walk there alone, so I volunteered to go with her. I didn't care that as I exited the room, the other 8 people had their eyes behind my back. I knew that as soon as I was out of that room, they would start talking about me and my big -yes, it went from slight to big- crush on the one and only Min Sunye.

As we walked through the corridor, we were so awkward that I felt that my toes and fingers would just curl up. I decided to strike up a conversation, talking about anything that came to mind.

"So, Sunye. Do you like anyone right now?" I asked, even though I felt that the answer would be a "no". She seemed like the person who would make her career her first priority. She seemed like the person who doesn't give a damn about couples and relationships.

She blushed furiously when I asked her that question. Inside my mind, I thought that I might have a chance. "Yes, I do," she replies softly, looking into my eyes.

'Oh dear! Is this the moment that I have always longed for?' my mind thought. I started getting and could barely keep myself under my skin.

As she leaned in for a kiss, I kissed her back. Her lips tasted delicious. I had never kissed any lips like hers, making me fall madly in love with her. I slipped my arm under her shirt and pushed her gently onto the wall. She accepted that and kissed me back so passionately.

After a few minutes of kissing like that on the wall, we broke the kiss. We didn't dare look at each. Finally, I don't know where I got the courage from, but, I finally took her hands.

"Sunye," I gazed straight into her eyes. "I.. love you," I whispered into her ears and gave her a small peck on the lips.

She blushed madly. I had never seen that colour before, and I knew that she had the same feelings.

"Should we tell them?" she asked me. 'Oh lord, this is probably the happiest day for me!' I thought. My baby girl was so cute when she was nervous.

"Let's."

So after we got the bottles and snack, we went back to the same wall from earlier, and we continued what we stopped doing. We just started our relationship and we're already growing so much into it, but I didn't care. All I cared was that I got to kiss my Min Sunye.

---

@vangbby: Haha thanks!! ((: Yeah I love the poster too!

@lidz_is_kpoplovaz: Cool! Thanks 8D

@Gerhananp: Haha I hope you enjoyed this chapter! xD LOL.

@WONDERtotheBANG: Oh, I requested it from a site. I posted it at the top of chapter 4. It's http://www.lostshadows.co.nr (: