Where are They?

[PG-13] Just A Dream

I stare at the television screen, trying not to laugh out loud, waking up the other members.  I woke up before the rest of my members again today, and everyone knows that I'm the hardest to wake up.

We finally held our concert last weekend, which ended with huge success.  A lot of people came to see us, including stars like Lee Hyori—she's a huge fan of us, apparently—and the Wonder Girls, whom we invited ourselves as our gratitude for teaching us 'Irony'. The only hard part of the concert was, however, dancing to 'Irony'.  The Wonder Girls let us wear a set of their 'Irony' stage costumes for our concert, but it was really small on us and it was hard to dance with it.  Youngbae and I even had to switch our costumes, since our original costumes were too tight.  I went from wearing Sunye's costume to wearing Sohee's, and Youngbae went from wearing Sohee's costume to wearing Sunye's.

So now that one week has officially passed since the concert, some music programs decided to re-run our concert.  It was too early to go on the computer when I woke up this morning so I decided to watch something on T.V.  I was flipping through the channels when I caught a glimpse of us, performing our opening song.  MBC had just started re-run the concert so I decide to watch it and observe me and the members.  That way I would know what to improve on for our next concert.

"You're up early," one of my members grumble behind me.  I turn around to find Youngbae, who's rubbing his eyes, somehow managing his way to the couch without bumping into anything or break anything.  Then he threw himself onto the couch.

I raise an eyebrow.  This sort of behaviour wasn't like him but I let it slip.  "Yeah, I find it strange too.  I mean, we have a two week break before we start recordings and usually I would sleep till noon.  Guess this is where the saying 'old habits die hard' don't work."

"Are you done composing the tracks in that mini-album, hyung?" Daesung asks with a yawn.

I nod.  "Yeah, but I'll need to look it over before I hand it over to Ahjusshi to approve it.  I need the rest of your opinions on the tracks, especially the title track."

"What's the title track called?"

"Lie."

"Lie is the name of our title track?" Seunghyun hyung asks us as he steps out of his room.  I nod.  "I like it, it's interesting."

"I agree with hyung," Daesung says, staring into space.  "It sort of makes you who lied, and what the lie is."

"Well, since most of us are awake, I'll go make us some breakfast." Youngbae walks to the kitchen, slowly.

The three of us turn our heads toward him and spoke in unison.  "You can cook?"

"Uhhh.. " Youngbae stops dead in his tracks and turns around.  "No, but I can cook rice. We can just eat that with last night's leftovers."

"Good idea," I say and the four of us head off to different directions: Youngbae to the kitchen, Daesung to the washroom probably for an hour, me to my bedroom and music room, and Seunghyun hyung to... I don't even want to know.

As half an hour passes by, I begin to grow bored, with nothing to do.  I finished checking my composing half an hour ago and Youngbae said that the rice isn't ready.  Which I find strange, since it definitely doesn't even take half an hour to cook rice when you have a rice cooker. 

I decide to call Sunye to feed my boredom.  When she doesn't pick up after four rings, I hang up, wondering what happened to her and the rest of the Wonder Girls.  Sunye has never ignored my calls even if she doesn't know it's me.  She always has her cell phone with her at all times, even at practices, she told me.  I decided it was strange, so I asked Daesung and Seungri to call their Yeeun and Sunmi respectively to see if something was up with the girls.  Sure enough, those two girls didn't pick up their cell phones either.  The rest of us guys began to worry about them, thinking that something terrible might have had happened to them.

That was until Youngbae opened the news channel, and saw our five girls on our screen.

---

Okay! Lol, I am terribly sorry for taking this long to update! >.< I forgot all about my fic during school, and now that I'm on summer vacation, I decided to update. Unfortunately, I was on writer's block for about a month, so this is my last month before going back to school. I know this isn't my best chapter, but I seem to still be on writer's block! >.< Enjoy it though!

-xo-