Dare

[PG-13] Just A Dream

Yeeun claps her hands with an evil gleam in her eyes, so the nervousness of the other four girls was really obvious.

"Alright! I get to ask first. So I will spin the bottle and whoever it lands on will be receiving my question!" she explains to the rest of us. Now that we’re starting to play the game, I’m starting to getting nervous. What if it lands on me? How will I answer? Truth? Or dare?

You just had to jinx yourself, didn’t you, Jiyong? Great, now how will I answer Yeeun? The bottle landed on me!

"Truth or dare?" she asks me so sweetly. Now I can see why the girls didn't want to play. But if they didn't want to play, why did Sunmi even suggest that in the first place? Oh well, I'll never understand girls. Especially girls like Sunmi.

"Dare," I answer, preparing myself for the worst.

"I dare you to dance topless to our song, Irony." I nearly killed myself there.

“No way am I doing that dare!” I exclaim. I couldn't do that, not in front of Sunye! Plus my body isn't as fit as Youngbae or Daesung, who has abs.

"Too bad," she smirks at me. "You chose it, now you have to do it."

I drag my whole body up front. I can hear the giggles and whispers behind me as I walk up and it is so annoying! I want to run out of this building away from this soon-to-be torture. I can totally understand why the girls were nervous earlier.

As I take my shirt off, I can feel the heat from my cheeks even without touching them. I know that I'm blushing. There is no need for me to even check in the mirror.

I glance down at my belly and stare at the little belly fat that is coming out. I really need to follow Youngbae or Daesung whenever they go working out.

I wait for them to press the play button on the CD player for the song to come on. As the song begins, my body gradually gets hotter and hotter from embarrassment.

When the song finishes, I hurriedly run back to my spot to put my tank back on. Those three minutes were the most embarrassing three minutes of my entire life.

 

We play the game for two more hours—well, we were supposed to stop an hour ago but Yeeun wanted to play for another hour—until Seungri starts complaining again. This time I’m not going to complain about his complains, however, because I want to get away from this game. Playing Truth or Dare for three hours straight with no break is not fun, trust me. I can’t wait to get back to the dorm.

“Let’s play for another hour!” Yeeun exclaims and picks up the bottle. Luckily, Sunye stops her before she can start spinning the bottle.

“Eun, I think we should stop playing now. We’ve been playing this game for almost three hours straight now, and it’s almost 4PM. Big Bang needs to go get some rest after a whole day of practicing.”

“Can’t we just play one more quick game? One more spin?”

“No,” Sunye shakes her head firmly. She knows that if she lets Yeeun play the game again, she won’t be able to stop. Or, that’s what my theory is.

“Thanks for stopping her, Sunye,” I say as we get off from the floor. "I'll give you a call tonight." I give her a little peck on her lips and I head off to the exit, waiting for the other members.