The First Impression

[PG-13] Just A Dream

Hey! You guys like the poster?
The credits for the poster goes to Shadow Yin at Lost Shadows! http://www.lostshadows.co.nr
They make amazing posters ^^

---

No sooner than I had said that, everyone spat out everything that was in the mouth. Really. The table became a mess.

"Wh-what?" Daesung looked shocked.

"You heard me. My idea is to parody the song Irony by JYP's newest girl group, Wonder Girls."

"He's not ill, is he?" Youngbae asked the other guys and reached out to touch my forehead. I wasn't about to let him touch my so I immediately slapped his hand away.

"No, I'm not!"

"Well I think that's a pretty fun idea!" Seungri shouted beside me.

"Argh, maknae, control your volume alright? I think I'm going to go deaf one day because of you!" I covered my ears. "But anyway, see? At least Seungri has some sense," I told everyone.

"Well I don't mind," Seunghyun hyung added. "We need to tell Ajusshi first, don't we?"

"And that's where I was planning to go after breakfast," I replied back, content that I had won this argument. The majority was 4 and the minority was 1. Majority always win!

* * *

"You want to parody the song Irony by Wonder Girls at your 2nd concert?" Mr. Yang asked me back, with an eyebrow quirked up.

I nodded. "I watched them perform that song this morning on the re-run of Inkigayo. I think they performed it well and it's a good song, and I think that it would a fun challenge to take up.

"Do the other members know about it?"

"They do, but Youngbae wasn't really in favour about doing it. The other three members said that they didn't mind, and that it would be fun for them as well."

"All right. I'll call JYP to have his girls teach you 5 boys the moves directly. I'll call you back when I get the details. Now go on," Ajusshi said and shooed me out of his office.

When I got home, the guys immediately bombarded me with questions. Questions that they probably already knew the answers to.

"So? How did it go? Are we actually doing this parody? Ajusshi is actually allowing us to do this parody? Are you out of your mind?! Who is going to be teaching us? When do we start practicing?"

"Whoa there," I said and I held out both of my hands. "I'll start by answering the questions that I remember... Other than the fact that Ajusshi hasn't called me yet for the details, it went as smoothly as it ever could. Yes Youngbae, we are actually doing this parody. No more questions on that issue, it's decided. Yes guys, Ajusshi is actually allowing us to do this parody, and NO I am not out of my mind!"

"There's one more left that you didn't answer..." Daesung pointed out.

Before I could answer the guys, my cell phone rang. I knew who it was going to be and I dived for it before any of my members could get a hold of it.

"Hello?"

"Why are you panting? Did you run home, eager to tell your group mates the information?"

"No! Of course not, why would I run home? Anyway, so the Wonder Girls are really going to be teaching us the dances?"

"Yes! I finally hung up on the phone call with my good friend Jinyoung. He wants you guys to arrive at the JYPE building tomorrow at noon."

"Meet in the front lobby?"

"Meet in the front lobby."

"Copy and out! Alright, bye Ajusshi!"

I hung up on Hyunsuk sir and turned around to face 4 boys, wide-eyed staring at me.

I stumbled back. "Whoa, stop being so creepy, alright? Give your leader some privacy!"

That didn't help. Once again, they bombarded me with the same questions. So I decided to answer the best one.

"The Wonder Girls will be personally teaching us?!"

"Yes guys, the Wonder Girls will be personally teaching us the dance moves for Irony. Their president, Mr. Jinyoung wants us to be at the JYPE front lobby tomorrow by noon. Bye!" I waved them goodbye and disappeared into my room before they could catch and me and shoot me with questions. Gosh, if it's going to be like this, then I'm going to run out of witty answers to answer their questions!

* * *

"Hyung!" Daesung complained. "You've been hogging the washroom all morning, at least let me pee!"

I raised an eyebrow which fixing my hair. This was probably the first time Daesung has mentioned anything about going to the washroom. According to me and the other members, we've never seen him go to one before.

"5 minutes!"

"You said that 10 minutes ago!"

I sighed. I looked in the mirror for one last time and opened the door, glaring at Daesung. "There, you can now pee."

I went out into the living room and found Seunghyun hyung, Youngbae and Seungri sitting on the couch watching television. "Hey, you guys should get ready. It's already 11:30 and it takes us 20 minutes to get to the JYPE building. We'll leave after Daesung comes out of the washroom."

The 3 other members stared at me strangely when I said that Daesung was in the washroom. I knew what they were thinking. "Don't ask, I don't know. Now go get your jacks and shoes on. Manager hyung is coming soon."

Daesung finally came out of the washroom when I reached the door. I wonder what he was doing so long inside that place. We never see him use it and now that he does use it, he takes forever in it? Weird. Only I would actually do that...

"Hyung!" Seungri snapped me back down to Earth. "Are you coming with us or just going stand there all day?"

I hurried out the door, before Seunghyun hyung could come back and whack me on my head. I hate it when he does it to me, but I enjoy the scenes when he whacks my other members. Haha!

When I entered our van, I immediately told our manager to drive us to the JYPE building. After about 20 minutes, he halted to a stop in front of the building and dropped us off.

"Thanks, hyung!" I slammed the door closed and ran off to catch up with my bandmates who were trying to escape from me. A leader never gets rest, does he/she?

 

We entered the building and we were all in awe. The building was so different from the YG building.. it was just so amazing! I looked at the clock hung above the JYP logo picture in the main lobby. It was 11:55. The man himself should be coming down soon.. if not him, a JYP representative.

We were all looking around the lobby when someone clapped their hands three times. I turned around and saw this man. I didn't know who he was, but I figured he had to work for JYP, or else why would he be here? I called my members to gather and we did a quick, but polite and formal greeting. As the leader, I especially didn't want people to get bad impressions of us, especially when we were still rookies. Could put a dent to our reputation.

"Welcome," the man said. "You must be Big Bang? I'm Wonder Girls' manager, but you can call my Youngbae. Jinyoung sir has told me what he and Yang Hyunsuk sir has arranged so I will bring you guys straight to the practice room the Wonder Girls use. They are already waiting for you guys."

As their manager speed-walked to the practice room, we tried to keep up with him but his speed-walk was just too quick. We walked down a straight narrow corridor, took a turn to the left, walked some more and took a turn to the right. We went up the stairs and then we finally reached the practice room.

He opened the door, so we entered it hurriedly, not wanting Youngbae hyung's arm to get tired. We stood face to face with the Wonder Girls and I thought I would have fainted right there and then.