Officially a Couple

[PG-13] Just A Dream

We hold hands while walking into the practice room. Seungri, being the annoying guy he is, turns around for the snacks we promised him and he nearly faints on the ground. I think he's a little jealous, hehe. Too bad my Sunye chose me! Haha!

"So?" Seunghyun hyung smirks. "You two are a couple now?" What's with his attitude? I think he's a bit jealous too..

Daesung nudges me. "I'm happy for you, hyung," he tells me. Wait. Why do I see him and Yeeun linking arms?! Don't tell me they're dating..

"Are you two a couple?" I manage to spit out. They both nod happily, which makes go crazy. Gosh, how can I be such an oblivious leader?

I look around the room to see if I was missing any other couples and I sure did. Apparently Seungri is already Sunmi's boyfriend. It's so obvious because I can totally see them kissing and doing things that couples would do. I guess he's not jealous that Sunye's with me!

I stand awkwardly at the centre of the room for about five minutes before realizing that I was staring at everyone and they were staring back at me. I clear my throat.

"Guys, let's practice some more. The concert is in two weeks and I think we could do more practicing," I say and clap my hands. Everyone scurries to their spots like little mice. How cute! Not.

This time, I'm not afraid to brush by Sunye. I'm not afraid of touching her where I'm not supposed to, and I'm not afraid of giving her glances. After practicing Irony for around seven more times (no, I didn't bother counting), we decide to have another little break.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Sunmi randomly bursts with excitement. Okay... guess I'll have to get used to that if she and Seungri are dating.

Suddenly Yeeun's eyes gleam and her smile looked evil for some reason. I could tell she was hatching something up..

"Oh no," both Sunye and Hyuna mumble and they shake their heads.

"Once Yeeun starts playing this game, there's no way to stop her," Hyuna explains.

"Well, it's not that there is no way to stop her," Sunye interrupts. "But it's hard."

The guys, excluding Daesung and me, glare at Sunmi for suggesting the idea. Well, it was mostly Youngbae and Seunghyun. Seungri defended her though.

Sohee suddenly speaks out. It actually surprises me, since I've barely heard her voice today..

"I've got the bottle," Sohee says with a glum expression.

I look at my guys with a confused expression as we sat down in a circle. Playing truth or dare wouldn't be this bad, right?

---

Alrighty, finally ==
I posted it like a week ago but I made a mistake and only had time to fix it today. Enjoy! >_>
And sorry, I'm losing my touch D: I think it's school..