oo8

I'll Show You!

Play this Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV9PXKON570


Silence filled the recording room.Luhan was listening to you singing quietly.He could feel that you were expressing your emotions infront of him.You pressed your final key and took a breath.

Luhan sat down at a nearby chair and patted your head.

"What was that for?" You asked.

"Not bad,for a first-timer," Luhan commented.You sighed in relief as you tried to wipe away your tears.You looked outside of te window,it was already nighttime.Luhan went closer to your face.

"Usually,at times like this,after a peaceful conversation,the guy will get closer to your face,and lean in and - well,you get what I mean," Luhan whispered to you.You felt suprised at Luhan's sudden straightforwardness and blushed.In order for you to not make anything happen further,you pushed his shoulders,causing him to fall back to his chair.

Luhan himself was shocked,"M-Mian,I couldn't get myself out of it," he apologised.Both of you then turned awkward with each other and looked away.

Luhan's POV:

"I wanna be a princess,I wanna have my enchanting kiss,I wanna say I love you,If only my dreams will come true.." Actually,I was quite suprised.She can actually sing,but why did she say she can't?Or is it that..she just forgot how to sing?If I had said,'It was perfect',I would be exaggerating.

"Not bad,for a first-timer,".Then,it hit me.My past flashed back through my brain.

It was during first year of High School in JYP High.I never believed that I could actually fall in love with an average.Like any other kingkas would do,I mocked her,had some moments with her,and eventually,loved her.

Her name was Kim Eunso.She was really beautiful,had a really nice smell..I couldn't help,but be with her everyday.She'd always cry whenever she sang too,because it reminded her of her awful past.Of course,I confessed.We dated,and thought that we would live by each other's side forever,but - it was too soon.She was hospitalized.She had a horrible trauma,and got into a major accident.Eventually,she died...

The last words I said to her in the hospital were,"Usually,at times like this,after a peaceful conversation,the guy will get closer to your face,and lean in and - well,you get what I mean,".

I honestly didn't know I was saying that to a Queenka.She pushed me away,and i got back to my senses.The question is,why did I say that?


Luhan cleared his throat,"Ehem,o-okay then,we'll just continue tomorrow.I'll tell you the basics starting tomorrow after dance practice.We'll be having dinner at my house,so don't worry if you ever feel like a slave.Besides,our houses are just next to each other.Got it?"You flustered.

"E-Eo?Oh,yeah,yeah.Definitely,got it."You stuttered.

"Let's have dinner then," Luhan offered.

You declined,"No thanks,I'll just go home and eat.I still have to give Stitch some food.Well,see ya!" You grabbed your bag and ran home.Luhan wanted to say something,but you were too fast.

After a few days..

"Dana-yah,Dana-yah..Choi Dana..Earth to Dana..!"Somi called your name.You were dozing off during lunch break.You woke up after Somi tapped your arm.

"Well,don't you look wide awake," Somi said sarcastically.You groaned at your messy hair.

"Luhan wants me to die.." You said in your tired voice.

"Aigoo,Luhan again?"Somi smiled an evil smile.

"It's not what you think,Somi-yah.It's much more worse,you know," You poked your food.

"Waeyo?"

"He's straining my voice and crashing my bones..!" You yelled as you touched your neck and your backbone.

"It must be hard on you,to have a really handsome and cool trainer to torture you like that,"Somi commented.You rolled your eyes.

"Oh yeah,did you hear?" "What?"

"Class 3-2 is gonna combine classes with us until we graduate after lunch!!Eeep!!"Somi screamed with joy.You raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you so happy about it?" You asked.

Because that's the class where Luhan is!!Oh,how I could thank God for this!"Somi put her hands together and looked at the ceiling.You spit out your food.

"But,that's the class where the most iest girl is,aka Hyuna!!What's more worse,a devil is gonna join us too!" You yelled and grabbed Somi by the shoulders and shook her.

"On the birght side- Wait there is no bright side for you..But,a bright side for me!!"Somi giggled and continued eating her food.You couldn't believe this happening,and scratched your head vigorously.

After lunch break..

Finally,the time you thought that would never happened,happened.The teacher introduced the people from Class 3-2 and made them seat down at their assigned sesats.

"And Luhan will.."The teahcer pointed at an empty seat just 2 tables away from you.Luckily,he was not seating that close to you and instead,near your friend,Somi.

"..seat over there,near Somi." 

"Assa..!"You quietly celebrated.Now,the dreaded time has came.Hyuna,the meanest in school,had to choose her own seat.Well it is reasonable,because she wanted to and she is the owner's daughter.

"I wanna seat beside Luhan!" Hyuna said.Somi's expression darkened.You couldn't bear seeing her face,that you also frowned.

"Heh,she frowned!!This is easy,"Hyuna thought to herself as she walked to Luhan and sat beside hiim.Luhan definitely did not looked pleased.

Studies went on as usual,but you had a slight chill.It felt as if someone was watching you intently and someone else was observing you - with hate.

School was finally over,but you had duties after school.You went up to Luhan's table.

"Yah,can I not come for today's practice?" You asked.

"Waeyo?" 

"I have duties now and it's been long since I found a job.I'm gonna have to search for one around the streets.I don't wanna go broke." You excused yourself.Truthfully,you wanted to start working again because the expenses for college & daily use aren't enough.

"Sure,why not." Luhan agreed.

"Jinjja?"

"Yeah,well..I'm letting you off today,so go ahead." You beamed.

"Gomawo!!" You smiled.You are so bad at lying,Choi Dana.

"So where are you gonna find the job?"

"Apgujeong Rodeo Street." You said.

"Okay well,hurry up with that duty of yours and get the interview."Luhan said.You nodded and grabbed the duster to clean the whiteboard.Luhan also left and in a couple of minutes,you were alerady alone.

At Luhan's house..

Luhan was watching the news.

"It has been reported that there is a case whereby a suspicious man in a trenchcoat has been scaring teenage school girls during nighttime.He targeted girls who were passing by and flashed his body infront of them.The scene happened at Apgujeong Rodeo Street,where alot of teenagers happened to hang out after school.The man managed to run away and is left unknown.If any resident who is living near Apgujeong and happens to spot a suspicious man in a trenchcoat,please report to the police immediately." The news anchor said.

"Apgujeong Rodeo Street?Haha,that's where the No-Good Queenka is going to get her job.."Luhan mumbled.Then it hit him.

"Oh no.." Luhan's eyes widened.He grabbed his jacket and ran out of the house.