o11

I'll Show You!

Everyone turned their heads to look at Hyuna.With her arms spread out wide,you can't not notice her.You,Somi & Luhan made your mouth shaped like an 'O'.Luhan angrily marched to Hyuna.

"The fish you think you're doing here??I told you not to come!" He yelled angrily.Hyuna walked up to you confidently.You nervously took 3 steps back .

"Because of her," She said while pointing at you.You face-palmed yourself.This is so embarassing..

"uh,what just happened?"Kai asked out of the blue.

"Come on in,boys!"And a group of male dancers came flashing in.Hyuna made a face called "I'll-show-you-what-I-can-do" with a smirk.She sang and danced to her song,Ice Cream.

 

 

 

Soon,all mouths were hanging open.Hyuna confidently walked up to you with that over-makeup of hers.

"Can you do better?" She scoffed.You knew you could't possibly beat that mean queen,so you just looked away.

"Thought so," She answered.You bit your lip and hid a fist behind your back.Hyuna walked away and sat down while drinking water.Luhan silently leaned on the wall with his arms folded,still looking upset.Somi ran up to you,trying to cheer you up.

"Oh,come on,Dana..She may be good at dancing,but her voice is just annoying.Cheer up,eo?" Somi comforted you.You nodded and smiled at your friend and continued with your studying.Luhan saw your hurt expression and walked up to Hyuna.

"Was I good?" She asked.Luhan rolled his eyes.Luhan suddenly slammed his hands in between the walls,getting closer to Hyuna's face.

"Don't bother her again."

Hyuna asked,pretending to be innocent,"Her who?"

"Drop your act,.Mess with her again and you'll be messing with me.Leave." He ordered.Hyuna scoffed.She got up from her seat and walked away,not forgeting to give you a glare that says 'You're-gonna-die-soon'.

"I need major training.." You said.

Next day...

It was a Saturday.Finally,your first day of work will start now! You got up from your bed and happily washed up and greeted by a barking pet,Stitch.

"Annyeong Stitch~It's the first day of work!! I''m gonna bring home lots of money so we can live happily with no worries..!"You said to him,holding his paws.Suddenly,your phone vibrated.It was a text message.

Good Luck.

From : Jerk-

You chuckled.Grabbing your bag,you went out with your favourite converse and bread hanging in your mouth.You locked the door and skipped your way to PARADISE.

"Goodbye luxury Weekends,hello Work!"You cheered.You looked for your manager,Mr.Cho.

"Ah,there you are.Come with me," The manager called you out.You followed him to the staff room.He gave you clothes and instructions on how to work in the cafe.

This was the uniform you wore :

Kinda looks like a normal school uniform,right?That was the specialty of the shop.Every 2-3 weeks,the waiters/waitresses would always change the concept of their uniform.That week was school uniform week.

"Ding!"Goes the door bell.It meant that business was finally open and customers can start entering.You took a deep breath and chanted to yourself,'I can do this,'.

"Hello & Welcome to PARADISE.How may I help you?"You said with a smile.The customer was pleased to see your enthusiasm.Sales went on like that the whole day,without any trouble.

Spoke too soon..

"Hello & Wel-coomeee...." You mumbled the last part long.You were shocked to see who was in front of you.

"Hey!"

 


Short Chap..?? Thought so xP

Guess what...There's gonna be a VIDEO TRAILER SOON!!! YEAAYYY ^O^ I sent a request form to FFCrew already and they're confirming it. :3

Oh,and did I mention??

BOYFRIEND WAS HAAAWWWWWTTTT !!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I EVER LOVED ALL SONGS IN ONE ALBUM!! <3 <3 <3 <3 GAAAHH -can't contain my Pikakwangie feels *~*-