o25

I'll Show You!

"Geez..Learn to knock!"You complained.

Luhan brought up the plastic bag in his hand,"Do you wanna get healed or not?"

"What do you have?"You took the plastic from his hand lazily and looked inside.

"Medicine and some herbal tea."

" 'Ginseng' ,"You read one of the bottles.Then you looked at him strangely.

"You only have a few 40 days left.."He put down the plastic.

Baekhyun took the herbal tea and medicine,"I'm gonna set this up."

"A~CHOO!"You sneezed as Luhan went closer to you to check up on you.

"How's your cold?"

"How's your visit?"

"I asked first."

"You know you can just go already.The cold's actually not that severe,all I have to do is rest for a little bit,eat some medicine and go to sleep."You explained yet again with that sick nasal voice.

Luhan suddenly touched your forehead and observed seriously.You felt yourself blush a little at his touch,but it wasn't that noticeable since your face was already red since you got sick anyways.

"You call this 'not severe'?You're burning up!"

"I-I'll get better soon,"you stuttered.

"So,how was your visit?"You asked.

He softened up,"Like in every other times I visited her.."

"You miss her?"

"I sure do.But,I'm always missing her everyday,what's the difference?" he shrugged.

Then he noticed you rubbing both of your hands for warmth.

"Go to sleep.You're getting cold.."he said,concerned about you.Being too concerned there,aren't you??xDDDDD

"But,I didn't get to eat my medicine yet.." 

"Just go to sleep.You can always eat it later,fatty.."He said,trying to put you to sleep.You didn't know why he was being so..warm,but you obeyed him and laid back down.He slowly put your blanket up to your neck and tucked you in.Finally,you slept soundly.

Luhan carefully and quietly twisted the rag and washed it in warm water and put it on your forehead,"This should keep you warm."

Luhan's POV:

I held her freezing cold hand and rubbed it with mine.I tried hard to keep her warm.So,forgetting that Baekhyun was preparing the tea,I took a short nap with her,still holding her hand and putting my head on the side of her bed.

Then,I dreamt ;

Everything suddenly felt so warm...and,it wasn't cold.In fact,it felt like spring.I opened my eyes,and saw flowers blooming and butterflies roaming around collecting nectars and resting on flowers.

"Where am I?" I asked myself.Then,I saw a figure.Not just any figure,but a beautiful,familiar figure.It was her.

Kim Eunso.My girlfriend.She gracefully walked up to me and caressed my face.I was in a daze looking at her again.

"E-Eunso??Is that you??"I kept asking her.

"Luhan,I feel it.I feel the warmth in you as you held her freezing cold hand..." She gently whispered to me.

"What?I don't get it.."

"She is feeling cold and lonely.Hold her hand,and bury her in your warm heart.It's time to say goodbye and move on,now.."She tried to leave but I tried to grab her wrist,unfortunately,I couldn't touch her.She was disappearing.She quietly left me..

But,what does she mean??I still don't get it..What does she want me to do now?

I woke up.I woke up to the sound of Baekhyun bringing up the tea.And I was still holding her hand.It felt much more warmer now,but she was still asleep.Guss she was super tired.Then,Baekhyun entered the room,seeing my hand holding hers.I was afraid he would get the wrong idea,so I let go.To that,she woke up.


"Yay,tea!!"you cheered.

"Uh..yeah."Baekhyun said,still hung up on it.You couldn't tell what was going on,but you eagerly reached out for the tea.

Baekhyun gave you the tea,"Here."

"Mmm!!I'm feeling a lot better already!"You cheered.You noticed Luhan quietly getting up and leaving the room.

"Hey,where are you going?"

"Uhh..home?You think the world revolves around you??"Luhan said,trying to piss you off.

"Hey,have some tea too..!"You quickly offered.

"M-Maybe next time,seeya!"He left without hesitation.

"That was weird..Achoo!"You sneezed again.You looked at Baekhyun who was thinking about something deeply.

"Hey,hey!"You tried to snap him out of it.

"Oh,sorry,daydreaming.."

"What's with the both of you?.."you muttered.

Hmm..My hands feel strangely warm..

 


 

 

 

 

Double update~