o21

I'll Show You!

Play this song:


"Meanie Luhan!Meanie Luhan!"You took out invinsible punches behind his back.It was definitely obvious you were upset by Luhan's remark about Baekhyun.

"Stop doing that,you look childish.."Somi scolded you quietly.

"I'm just saying that he's too unreasonable!!I mean,why does he care anyway?!Like he said,I only met him to prove to him that I can so be a Queenka!"You yelled,still taking out invinsible punches on him.

Somi sighed at your childish side.

"Oi,let's recap the steps,"Luhan called you out.

You whispered to Somi,"Look at that!He doesn't even call me by my name now!Jerk!"

You groggily stood up and stood beside him.

"5,6,7,8!" He counted.You danced to your best effort.

After you finished your last pose,with heavy breathing,"I'm beat.." You sat down.

"I can see that,"He said,also sitting down.

"Now that I'm finished here,can I please,please go now??"You begged with your hands together.

"No.You still have a lot to learn,missy."He said,now sounding like a real bossy  teacher.

"Since when do you care whether I'm here or not??"You asked.

"....Good point." Was all he could say.

You folded your arms,"Hmph!Now I can't have an alone time with Baekhyun Oppa!" You pouted.

"The guy's 2 years younger than you yet you're more childish than him!"Luhan pointed out.

"Forget it,"He continued,"We're gonna have to practice the whole night,even if you don't want to."

"Meanie!"You stuck out your tongue at him.He rolled his eyes.I am right.You are childish.

--

During the vocal lessons..

"Do..re..mi..fa..so-o-o.."You moaned.You cracked your voice while doing the basic "Do Re Mi" routine.

"Here,drink some water,"Luhan offered a glass of warm water.

You decided to play childish,"Don't wanna,"

Luhan sighed,"There's no stopping you,is there??"

"Luhan is a meanie~Luhan is a meanie~"You sang,while ignoring him.

"Aissh..Yah,listen to me!" He ordered,but you just ignored him and continued singing.

"I-If you don't stop right now,"Luhan warned,"I'll give you punishment!" Wow.Nice warning,Luhan.

"Luhan is a meanie~~~" You kept singing,which kept Luhan pretty annoyed with you already.

Without hesitation,Luhan quickly but firmly pushed you to the wall.Still,you weren't scared,knowing that Luhan won't do anything to you.

"I'm not holding back.I said I'll give you punishment,alright."He said firmly.You only just moved your eyes away from him while shrugging.

"Luhan is a mea-"

"Your punishment's a kiss."

"I'll stop right now,sir!" You immediately responded.Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Man,you've been so stubborn lately.."

"Well,maybe I would be more mature if you'd permit me to go out with Bacon oppa tonight..!"You folded your arms.

"Ugh,if I say I'll let you go would you shut it?"He asked.

You obediently nodded.

"Great.I'll let you go - home.It's already late,besides you already rejected him today."He explained and pushed you out.

"Pssh..Fine!Jerk-!"You yelled at him once more before going home.

The next day,at school.

"Hmph..!!"Was the first thing you said as you entered the hallway with Somi.All eyes were on you - as usual,but a slightly diffferent feeling.

A student whispered,"She seems..different today.."

"I know,I wonder if something angered her..??"Another one asked.

Whispers about your anger soon came to a halt when Luhan finally stepped in.

"Luhan-ssi..!!You look really handsome today!"A fangirl of his yelled.

"Wanna go out today?"Another said.Luhan felt proud of himself,cause he himself knew it was gonna be like this.

Soon you and Somi reached your lockers.You opened your locker with strength and took out your books for class.Somi looked at you in worry.

"G-Gwenchanna??Everyone's staring at you.."She nervously said.You angrily and loudly closed your locker,suprising everyone.

"I'm fine!Why wouldn't I be??"You forced yourself to say as you headed to class.Luhan saw this and wanted to talk to you,but you already went inside.

"woah..someone ate something wronf for breakfast this morning.."He joked.

Somi looked at him seriously,"I think you're the cause of this..Fix it," and she left.What did I do wrong now??

"Okay class,settle down and take out your Math book.Today,we're going to do self-study so revise from page 1 to where we stopped - which is the last page of the book."Mr. Lee ordered.

"Any questions,just ask me & whoever talks will stand outside of the calssroom and raise their hands until this period is finished." He continued.

All of the students did what he said to do and studied quietly.Meanwhile,as you were diligently revising the formulae,someone kept throwing eraser bits at you.You got annoyed and fixed your hair while turning around to see who threw it at you.Of course,it's none other Luhan,who was trying really hard to get your attention.The more he threw eraser bits at you,the more you ignored him.

Suddenly,you felt your phone in your pocket vibrating.

What's with the gloom face??

From:Meanie Jerk-

And yes.You did change his contact.

But you didn't reply back.Instead,you took out your phone battery and continued your self-study.

"Luhan,what are you doing?" Mr.Lee pointed out.

"Trying to get someone's attention."He bluntly said.Mr.Lee got a shock of his life.Now,his student is even talking back to him.

"Are you talking back to me??"He firmly asked.

"If he was,and if you scold him for that,I'll have you fired from Daddy."Hyuna suddenly defended.Oh yeah,I forgot she was sitting there.How could've I missed that??

"V-Very well then,continue." Mr.Lee nervously said,while coughing.

So,in the midst of all of that,you still studied diligently,without being disturbed any further.

It was time for lunch break then.

"What the..."Somi gaped at your lunch.

"Kimchi fried rice,Kimbap,*Bibimbap..."She was amazed.

"..And even *Bindaeddeok?!When did you have time to make these..?!?!"She continued.

"Oh,I got my pay last week so.."You took out your chopsticks.

"Try em'!I haven't really tasted them myself,"You offered her the Bindaeddeok.

"Hehe,don't mind if I do!"She said,her chopsticks already poking the Bindaeddeok.

She tasted it,and comlimented you,"Mmm..!!Urgh,and this is why you're my best friend,"She said,digging in for more.

You smiled seeing your happy friend eating.

"But,lunch is only for 45 minutes.You sure you can finish all of this??"She munched.

"Mhm,"you nodded,"You know I have a strong stomach."

"Oh yeah,you're a *shikshin aren't you??"Somi joked.

Just then,Luhan smelled a delicious homemade aroma,and headed for it.Turns out,he was smelling your dishes.

He his lips,"Looks yummy!Thanks for the meal~"He grabbed an extra pair of chopsticks to eat but was unfortunately snapped by your chopstick.

"Mehrong~"You stuck out your tongue at him,and ate your masterpiece.

"Somi-ah,try the bibimbap too before it gets cold,"You offered her the soup.

"How about you feed some to Luhan,too?"Somi declined.Luhan smiled in happiness,waiting for it.In the end,you ate the soup yourself.

"Oh,come on!Turn that frown upside down,huh??"He brightly tried to convince you,while putting his two index fingers on the edge of your mouth to form a forced smile.You pulled it back to its orignal mood.

Luhan then sneakily grabbed his chopsticks again and tried to steal a piece of Bindaeddeok from you - failed.After several minutes of just staring at you eating that food,it was finished.

"Beat the bell!"You said to Somi.Somi chuckled at your own excitement.

"The food's awesome,Dana.Make me one just like it for..ever??"Somi pleaded.

"Sure,why not?After tasting my food,it's jjang,isn't it??"You smiled,with a thumbs up.

Somi nodded,but glanced at Luhan,"Oh,look at the time.I..uhh..have to..uuh...go to th library!!See ya!"She lied.

"Oh,I'll come with you!"You said,already cleaned the table.But,before you knew it,she was gone.This is how you're treating your best friend after you wanted me to make you this food forever??No way,sister.You make your own.You pouted.

You figured Luhan might still be there,waiting for you,so you tried to leave.But too late,He grabbed your wrist.

 

 

"Let's talk."


UPDATED~!! 

Oh,and for some other new K-Pop fans,If you see there's a word with an ' * ' on it means that
you might not know what it means,so I'm provoding the meanings below.

8D

 

*Bibimbap
:-A famous traditional korean vegetarian cuisine.  (How I got this idea : MBLAQ's Hello Baby~ ^^)

*Bindaeddeok
:- A traditional Korean pancake(Jeon),made with mung beans,various vegetables,meat/seafood

(o^_^o)