o14

I'll Show You!

A/N: 

 

 

 

Play this song :

 


You stood there,frozen.Why were you so worried about him??

"T-That's because..I thought that if you were sick,who would teach me the dance steps and vocal practice?" You lied.Obviously,you don't really know why you were worried about him.

"But you mentioned it..twice." He smirked,waiting for your answer.

"Of course I should.I mean,you're a teacher in some kind of way too.."You muttered.

Luhan changed to another topic,"Anyway,I'm not sick or hopitalized.Heck,why would you even think that?"You sat down beside him quietly.

"Well,because I elbowed you in the stomach the other day?" 

"Oh,that?Nah,don't worry about it.I've had much more worse punches than this,'' He blurted.

It immediately caught your attention,"Worse punches?What do you mean,were you in some sort of gang?" 

He lowered his head."Nah,just got into some fight.."He smiled it away.

Luhan's POV:

"Worse punches?What do you mean,were you in some sort of gang?" It hit me again.

I wasn't in any gang or anything,just...a fight.A fight,to save her life.

"Oppa!!Don't do this,please!" Eunso kept pulling me,trying to stop the fight.I got in a fight with her ex-boyfriend.We fought near the road and in the end,when he pushed me away,I eventually accidently pushed Eunso off the road..And,she was hospitalized.

I lowered my head and told her,"Nah,just got into some fight.."And I faked a smile.


"Wait,then if you're not here because you're sick,then why..?"You asked.

"Just felt like skipping school once in awhile.Besides,the principal loves me!He allows me to be absent!" He beamed.

"But you're a senior now..Learn to be responsible!"You warned him.

"Anyway,looks like I also missed school for nothing..I wished I could go back but,first period's already started."You continued.Suddenly,Luhan got up while stretching.

"So,looks like both of us are skipping school today!Let's go and have some fun!"He offered his hand.

You pointed at your uniform,"But I'm wearing this." 

"No worries.I'll just buy you clothes." He simply said.

"I don't know..I've never actually skipped school before.."You muttered.

"Tch.Goody-two shoes who can't even dance," Luhan scoffed.You rolled your eyes.

"Go have fun without me,cause I'm going home to sleep my off," You got ready to leave.

"26th day,"He shouted.

Come to think of it,it was the 26th day.You promised to yourself you would at least follow up on what Luhan's teaching until the 50th day,sing perfectly on the 60th day,make your own dance moves until the 70th day,polish up until the 90th day,and on the 99th day,you'd be free from that guy.

So you walked home,fed Stitch,played with Stitch,watch TV with Stitch,studied and...was bored.It was evening but it felt like you did everything you accomplished.You decided to buy tteokbokki from around the streets to fill up your hunger.

"Tteokbokki~~Tteokbokki~~It's nice eaten warm~~"You sang.You met with the ahjussi who works there.

"Ahjussi,one plate of tteokbokki please!!" You ordered enthusiastically.Your stomach was growling real loud.When you saw that the plate of spicy rice cakes on your table,you straightaway ate it without hesitation whatsoever.

That was,until you saw Luhan again.

"Aissh..wherever I go,he's always nearby,"You muttered.Suddenly,you saw a pretty and tall girl walked in with him.She seemed older than him,and you kept staring at her.

"Yeppeuda.."You commented quietly.Luhan seemed to have noticed you staring at the girl.

"Wherever I go,you're always nearby,"He said.

"Hey,that's my line.And hello to you too.."You coldly said to him.But soon your eyes were staring at the girl.

"Stop staring at her,jeez...By the way,she's Xi Jui.I met her while I was strolling around."Luhan said.

"Creep you out?And she's really pretty and tall...I wish I could be like that.."You smiled at her.Xi Jui bowed.

"Annyeong,I've heard of you.You're Choi Dana,right?The one that Luhan always talks about?" She greeted you.

"Well,that's suprising.I'd never think he'd ever talk about me...Did he say any bad stuff?" You conversed with her.

"Well..."Xi Jui hesitated.She then looked at Luhan who's eyes were signaling her not to tell anything.

"No one's perfect.."She safely said.You nodded your head and continued conversing with her.

"Are you a senior too??" You innocently asked.

Xi Jui shook her head,"Nope,I'm a freshman in college." Wow.Just a year older.

"Then can I call you unnie??" 

"Sure,why not?" She smiled sweetly.

"Come on,noona.Let's go before she gets more boring,"Luhan said.He grabbed Xi Jui's hand and left.

"Oh,nice meeting you Dana-ssi!Bye!" And they left.

So sweet.Oh well.

 "Kamsamida Ahjussi!!" You waved goodbye and headed back.

So you decided to pay a visit to the river in the park.It was nighttime already,but you could feel as though its still morning.Suddenly,as you were admiring the scene in the river,your tears started rolling down your cheeks.

"..How I wish you guys were still with me right now.." You mumbled.

You wiped your tears away,and turned around to walk back home.But then you spotted Luhan with Xi Jui again.They were holding hands,and it seemed like Luhan was leading.He was smiling more than ever.You decided not to disturb them,and headed back home.

On Wednesday..

"Kimchi Fried Rice,"Somi ordered.Because of what had happened on Monday,when you left her alone,you promised to treat her to lunch for a week.You groggily lined up to order.

"2 Kimchi Fried Rice,please..." You ordered.The ahjumma gave you two plates of them and you lazily took the chopsticks as well.

As you and Somi were eating peacefully,someone interrupted your peace.

Luhan came from behind you and tried to do a sneak attack,"BOO!" He yelled.

You ignored him as if he wasn't existant and continued eating without bothering to turn around.

"Hey,at least react or something..!"He pouted.As he came nearer,you aimed your elbow,signaling him that you'd do another elbow punch if he touched you again.

He held back,"Woah,".

So it was another day indeed at school ; You being admired,Luhan trying to ruin your pride and Hyuna trying to ruin your life.After school,you and Somi went to the Studio again to study as usual.But,because you and Somi almost finished revising everything,you were thinking of learning some steps from Luhan.

"Annyeong~"You greeted to the other dancers who were stretching.You and Somi took out your books first to recap all the topics for awhile.

"..And the accelaration of the car is--"

"Hey girls,"Xiumin greeted both of you.You waved 'hi' to them.

"You're not with Luhan?"Kai asked.

You shook your head,"Nope." 

"Come to think of it,I don't think we've seen him since yesterday's session," Somi said.

"Then when am I going to learn my steps?"You whined.

"Maybe he'll come later.Let's just study for now and we'll recap your steps." Somi organised.You were so lucky to have a friend who cares.

After practice..

Hey,where were you?You weren't at practice and I had to recap my steps with Somi..

Sent~

You pouted as you waited for his reply,but he didn't.You gave up as you went home.

The next day,in class..

"Hey Lulu-oppa!"Hyuna greeted him.But unfortunately,either he saw and ignored her,or he was just busy with his phone.You saw this and got worried again.

You ok?

Sent~

You texted him from afar,because there was Hyuna who was not giving up to get his attention on her.

Yeah,why wouldn't I be?

From:Luhan

You just seem a little distant lately..

Saved as Draft~

You had to save it,since class already started.Before listening to the teacher,you took a glance at him again,and it seemed lke he was totally absorbed with his phone.

School ended,and you got duty after school.As always,you were thinking of heading straight to the studio with Somi.Luhan was last at packing up his things,so you went to talk to him.

"You coming to the studio today?" You asked gently.

"Can't.I'm busy today.See ya." He finished packing up and left almost immediately.

You ran out of the classroom and yelled,"But what about the dance steps?!?And the vocal lessons too?!"

Too late.He already left.You were left with you and Somi pouting.You started to sadden,and frown looking at how happy Luhan was with Xi Jui.

"Somi..?"You called her.

"Hmm?"

You hesitated,"What's the meaning of 'feeling threatened'?" You asked gently.

"Taken aback,and having someone trying to scare you or in this case.."She paused.

"..Having someone taken away by someone better than you," She slightly smiled.

"I see...well,let's get back to work!" You changed the topic.Somi felt your pain,but shook it off.

Your POV:

"..Having someone taken away by someone better than you,"She gave a slight smile to me.I was out of my mind.

Why did I ask her that?And what did she mean anyway?

I thought, 'Oh,so this is how a Queenka normally feels.Don't worry.I'm not a main character anyway..'

I tried to snap back to reality,"I see..well,let's get back to work!" 


So you and Somi went to the studio,studied,chat a little,and of course,you dancing alone.Soon,the session was over.

"Hey,I'm going home first,kay?Don't stay out too long,"Somi assured you.It was close to 6PM,but you decided to stay back a little longer.

Kai and Xiumin walked up to you,"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?It's getting pretty late,"Kai said,worried about you.You nodded.

"Okay then,becareful,okay?We're going first.See you tomorrow!"Xiumun brightly said,and you smiled and waved goodbye.

It was already 7PM.Yet,you could hardly concentrate.You practiced into the night,with the help of no one.You closed the light for more concentration.You perspired like hell.You looked into the mirror and took a deep breath and started again.Finally,you stopped after you fell down and hurt your ankle.You rubbed it softly and looked at your reflection in the mirror.

"Dana-yah..Get a hold of yourself.Uljima...Uljima.."You said to yourself in the spacious room.You couldn't stop your feelings from keeping in and so you let them out.Tears started rolling down your cheeks uncontrollably.You covered your face with your hands and legs,keeping them together.

While sobbing,"Why rae you crying??Stop crying!!"You scolded yourself,but the tears just wouldn't stop.

Suddenly,someone come in.The footsteps were heavier,but you didn't notice and kept crying.He saw you sobbing quietly to yourself and so he gently came closer to you.He kneeled down on one leg and patted your shoulder.You turned around to face him,and with those big,worried eyes..

He said,"Are you ok?"