o28

I'll Show You!

Play this song:


So the next day,you decided to follow whatever Luhan said.You walked into the school normally,but the students' were aware and cautious of you.Some even start taking pictures of you like you're some big celebrity and they're the paparazzis.

"Look at her.Getting the attention to herself..What a !"Hyuna scoffed at you quietly.

"But..she always gets attention.."Sohyun tilted her head in confusion.

"Yeah,but do they take pictures of her everyday?"Jiyoon asked,proving a point.

"I just don't get it.She's already popular and stealing my pride,but she's doing it just before the finals again!"Gayoon yelled.

"If only there were some ways to steal her role AND Luhan without getting caught.."Hyuna pouted.

Just then,Jihyun had a light bulb hanging ontop of her head,"I got it!Okay girls,huddle up,"she said,sharing her devious plan with the others.

---

"Forget about the incident,forget about the incident.."you whispered to yourself.Just then,Luhan walked up to you.Okay,he's here.You can do this,Dana!

"Yah!"Luhan called out to you.Even though it was just a simple 'Yah!',all the girls and guys were heard screaming.

"M-Mwo?"You started unnaturally,trying hard to ignore the screaming.

Just one glare from Luhan,made the crowd to go away immediately.Seems like he got used to the school..too used.

"See?Not so hard!"He convinced you.You rolled your eyes and passed by him to get to your locker.

"Anyway,because of you,we missed vocal lessons yesterday.Ouh,and-"he took out something from his bag.

"Here,"he passed you a flyer.

You looked at it and gaped.

      

" 'Talented Star'? " you read.YOu imagined what it would be like if you were a star.

Snapping back to reality,"Why are you handing me this?"

"Because the end of our deal is on the same day as the performance,"Luhan explained.

"So?"

"So,you're gonna do it onstage."

You caught up with him,"No.."

"Yes,"he evilly smirked.

"But-"

"You did read that the first prize is $1000 & trip to Hong Kong?" he asked.

"That isn't what's important right now,even though the prize is awesome.."you muttered.

"It's a simple task.Just dance and sing and I'll observe!"He concluded.

"Wait..'observe'..?"your eyes widened.

"Oh,did I say observe?I mean judge,"He chuckled.

You glared at him,"You're one of the judges?" 

"Uh,EXO studio is one of the sponsor,so is this school.i'm a trainer AND a student here,they let me be the judge."

"...You ,"you bluntly said and pouted.

"I know."

With that,you left grumpily with the poster and went to the teachers' office.

"Where do you sign up this??"you asked.The teacher led you to the sign up board.You grabbed your pen and grumpily added your name into the list.

Right after you were done,Hyuna pushed you out of the way and signed up as well.

"Heard that Luhan's gonna be the judge.May the best of ME win,"she scoffed and left.

Oh,it's payback time...to the both of you.

---

"You're kidding,"Somi chuckled.

"No,I'm not.I'm gonna show him I can do it,"you said seriously after showing her the poster.

"But you're gonna do it - ONSTAGE"she emphasized.

"I'll be fine,Somi.I mean,if I can handle kissing a devil,I can handle anything!" You cheered.

"Mhm.And how are you gonna explain that to Baekhyun?" Somi asked.

"Baekhyun!Right,I forgot about him!Otteoke?!" you shrieked.

"Hey,you're the one who decided to forget about that incident.."

"But this is Baekhyun we're talking about!" you shrieked more.

"Oh,don't worry about a thing.I texted him already,"Somi assured you.

"Well,did he say anything?"

"He didn't reply." 

You face-palmed yourself.Meanwhile,on the other side of the class..

"Luhan," Hyuna called him out.

"Mwo,"he groggily answered.

"Hey,are you free on the 20th?"She asked.

"No,I'm expensive," Luhan said seriously.

"Please??"

"Aisshh..I'm busy on that day,okay!" He said,irritated by Hyuna's bugging.

"I just want a little favour.'

"Ugh..If I do it,stop bugging me!" He yelled.

"Yay!Okay,I'll text you the deeds!" Hyuna clapped her hands.

"Whatever.."He left.

While looking at you who is innocent about this,she said evilly,"Can't wait~" and did her evil laugh quietly.