o13

I'll Show You!

Play this song:


"Let me go!!" You struggled,but the culprit just won't let you.His grip got tighter around your waist,and you just couldn't hold it in anymore.

You kicked him in the shin,"Haiyah!!Yah!!"And the last move,an elbow punch.The culprit squeezed his stomach in pain,and you panted while almost ttearing.As the culprit fell down,you turned around to get a look at his face.You were shocked to see who it was.

Of course,it wasn't much of a shock.

"For a girl who got no talents,you sure can elbow punch..!" He moaned.

You yelled,"The fish,Luhan!!What did you think you were doing?!" 

"I was trying to point out a fact,and you're welcome," Luhan got up,still grabbing his stomach.

"I could've called the police if it was anyone else!You should be honored you're still alive after I kicked you in the shin and elbowed you.."You pointed out,while tightly leaning your towel against your chest.

"Speaking of physical motion & stuff..are you aware that your bust size isn't at all that big?" He joked.You blushed at the hearing of bust.That was like,the most sensitive subject to touch on.You secured your towel more and pushed him out.

"Get out of here,you ert!!"You slammed the door at his face.While still a little,he left with a smirk.

"The nerve of that guy..Dare to insult a girl about her bust size..Hmph!!"You stormed off to your room,not forgetting to lock your door REALLY tight.

On Monday..

"..And then he told me that my bust size wasn't at all big!!"You complained first thing to Somi.Her eyes widened.

"Yeah,I shouldn't have told you that,but i was just venting out my anger."You explained.

"Hey,wanna study at the Studio again?It was so much fun there!" 

"Seeing what?The trainers?" 

Somi blushed,"Hehe..yeah.." she giggled.You rolled your eyes & walked to your classroom.

"Ugh..speaking of fun,I think that it'll be more fun if the meanie president died in a hole..."Somi muttered.You chuckled at your best friend.You arrived at your seat and took out a few books to revise.

"..And this equation goes here..and substitute it..and-" 

"-And..you're a nerd." You heard Hyuna said.You turned around to face that mean girl.

"What do you want,Hyuna?"You sighed,everytime she talks to you.

"To be a Queenka.Something that I can handle properly."She said.You rolled your eyes and ignored her.

"You know..here's a tip of how to be better.." She kept fidgeting with her hair while looking at you.

"...Go die in a friggin hole," She said,showing an evil smile & left.Somi saw this,and hurriedly went up to you.

"Hey,um..don't take it personally,kay Dana-yah?"She comforted you.You showed a fake smile to her.

But deep down,you were frowning & holding back your tears.That patience of yours was definitely gonna burst soon.

"I don't see Luhan today..wonder why,"Somi quickly tried to change the subject,but you were aleady hooked on.

Your POV:

"I don't see Luhan today..wonder why,"She said.I was just about to ignore her for awhile but,wait,Luhan didn't come?

Was it because of me?He only tried to prove a point but..I hurt him a lot.Was he sick?Or worse..hospitalized?!I couldn't help seeing another person be hurt because of me,so I ran out of the classroom with my bag and ran out of school.Luckily,class hadn't start yet so I could leave the school.

"D-Dana??Where are you going??Wait,Dana!!"Somi yelled out for me.Eventually,I had to apologise to her straight away for leaving the classroom without her - in a text message.


You checked everywhere before going out of the school.The library,the canteen,the labs,but he wasn't there.You called his cell phone a bunch of times,but he didn't answer.That's when you decided to head straight to his house.You ran with all your might,wondering where he could be.

"Hello??Luhan???Can you hear me?!" You yelled as you ran while calling him continuously.Finally you reached his house,but it seemed like no one was home.You scratched your head a lot of times,being frustrated and tired.You then decided to search for the nearest hospital,and went there.You asked the receptionist.

"Excuse me,but is there a patient named Luhan on the list?" She checked and unfortunately,nope.So you went out of the hospital and searched in every aspect of Apgujeong.You searched your workplace,the other stores,but he wasn't there.Then,you finally decided to search for the park.

You ran and ran,without stopping for a break.You called out his name several times,even having other people look and stare at you like you've gone crazy.Then,you saw a familiar backview of a person,seating comfortably on a bench.

"Yah!!" You yelled out.He turned his head,and saw you.It was definitely Luhan.

Instead of being glad,you were angry,"Yah!!Do you know how worried I was looking for you?!You could've called but noooo...you had to relax in the park!!What did you think you were doing?!If your stomach's hurt because of what happened on Saturday,at least text me or something!!And here you are,sitting down on a bench,enjoying the breeze?!You know how worried I was?!And you are so in-"

"Wait a minute...did you say..you were worried about me?