o23

I'll Show You!

Play this song:


"..And yet,you came..."You gritted your teeth.

"Hi~!"Luhan evilly waved his hand.

---

The next day in the hallway..

"..and then,he ruins our conversation!!" You complained to yet again,Somi.

"It wasn't that bad..I mean,seriously.If any other girl gets to hang out with the two most awesome guys of this planet,they'd be the luckiest girl ever!"She convinced.

"He has a car."

"All the better!"

You closed your locker with your books in your hands,"Well,is constantly telling me to dress up according to the weather any better??"

"If he puts his jacket on ya~" Somi nudged your elbow.

So you and Somi reached your classrooms.Just then,you saw a zig-zag walking Hyuna groggily dragging herself to her seat with the help of her friends.

"Yah..I told you not to have fun too much..!"Jihyun scolded.

"Buiwashhhreaallyytteaawinguppddeestaaggge.."Hyuna muttered.

"What's with Little Miss Groggy over there?"Somi pointed.

"She sick or something?"

"Man,Luhan's gonna be in biiiig trouble today,"Somi chuckled.

"..aaaiiiiwannadwiinnkkk....."Hyuna whined even more worse.

"Hyuna,wake up!Class is gonna start,"Gayoon tried nudging her arms.

As Luhan walked in with his hands in his pockets,he already started complaining quietly.Oh no,why oh why????

"L-Luhan-ssi!!You're her seatmate right??Please please PLEASE take care of her for now.She's kinda..drunk,"Jiyoon explained.

"Drunk?"

"We'll explain next time.But now,please just handle her safely..!"Sohyun said,worried about her friend and left with the rest of 4minute.

"..Leuleuopppaaaaahhh..haaauuaareyiiuuddooeen??"Hyuna immediately beamed,but still drunk.

"This can't be good,"you mumbled.

Soon,the teacher walked in,"Okay,good morning class.Today we're gonna learn about bla bla bla..bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.."

Hyuna is killing meyh!! TT^TT

From: Somi~

Waeyo?

Sent~

She's pulling my hair! *^*

From:Somi

You looked at Somi's direction.Wow,Hyuna must be really drunk.

Then..why don't you just cover yourself with your hood??You're wearing a hoodie.. ¬_¬

Sent~

Ouh,good idea! ^O^

From:Somi~

"..It's getting hot in here.."You heard someone muttered.You turned and yep,she was gonna strip.Uh-oh..

"Psst.Somi,lemme borrow your hoodie,"Luhan whispered.

"But I love my hair!"She whispered back.

"Well,you're gonna go bald if you don't gimme that hoodie now!"He grited his teeth.So,Somi gave it to him.

Before Hyuna could start ing her shirt,Luhan beat her to it.He forcefully put the hoodie on her and there was a string attached right below the neckhole.Luhan pulled it up all the way until her face couldn't be seen at all.

"I can't see!!"She exclaimed.

"That's what I was aiming for,and now.."Luhan started to tie the ends of the sleeves together behind the chair really tight and not forgetting to tape .

"..You won't disturb me either."

--

After class,

"Eeeww!!Now I'm gonna have to burn this hoodie!!It was my favourite.."Somi complained after Luhan gave her back the hoodie.

"Did you see how she was still all over him when she escaped from the hoodie?"You asked.

"Yeah.Not to mention,DROOLING on my hoodie!"Somi said as she threw her hoodie in the dustbin.

"No,seriously.She was all over him.And yet,he looked comfortable with that!"

Somi playfully poked you,"Eh??Someone's jealous~"

"AM NOT!" you declined almost immediately.

"Whatever.Your mouth says 'I'm not jealous',but your eyes are so telling you 'I am jealous,"She claimed.Your eyes rolled as you grabbed your bag to go ahead for practice with Somi.

---

"I'll melt you down like ice cream~"The music played.You decided to follow the steps to the song without Luhan's help and suprisingly,you did quite well.

Somi cheered,"Wooh!!Great job,Dana!"

"Omo!He's so cute!"A student cheered.

"New Student?"said another.You raised your eyebrow only to see Baekhyun entering the studio.

"O-Oppa!How did you-I mean,why-..Who..When- What are you doing here??"You asked.

"I wanted to see your skills,"He smiled.

Luhan suddenly entered,"Sorry I'm late."

"Hey Luhan!Look who's here,"you shouted out to him.Luhan simply waved and turned around to start his warm-ups.

Luhan's POV:

"Hey Luhan!Look who's here,"she shouted out.I was slightly annoyed,but I simpply waved and turned around to start my warm-ups.

"Hey,look at that dude over there,"Xiumin hyung tapped my shoulder.

"What about him?"I said,continuing my exercise.

"Don't you see how he's flirting with your girl??"Kai suddenly interrupted.

"Okay,first of all:He's not flirting.He's her friend.Second:She's not my girl and never will be.I don't like neither of them,"I bluntly stated.

"Jealous,I see,"Hyung claimed.

"AM NOT,"I said almost immediately.

"Whatever,dude.Your mouth might say 'I'm not jealous',but your eyes so tell you 'I am jealous'."Kai interpreted.Couldn't believe these guys.Why would they think that?

But still..look at them.

"See??I can do splits."

"You're really good at that,"

They sure look like a happy couple.They must've really took care of each other since young.

Ooh,speaking of which,I wonder if her parents ever took care of him too,since they are best friends.


The next week of Monday..

"Hey,Luhan.Have you seen Dana?She's not answering my calls,"Somi asked during lunch break.

"Had it ever occured to you that your friend might be sick or something??"Luhan bluntly said as he munched on his Kimbap.

"Please.I know Dana.If she was ever sick,she'd text me."

"Then text her."

"That's the problem.I'm gonna need you to text her.See,I've been calling her too much on my cell that it's kinda out of battery..."Somi bit her lip.Luhan lazily took out his phone and texted you.

Where were you?You're not in school today.

From:Jerk-

Buying flowers.

It's my parents' death anniversary today.

 


FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

YESH.THE GOD OF ELECTRICITY LLUUUBB MEYH! @~@

Also,JA-JJANG!

Video Trailer! It's out OuO 

Wanna see it??Go to my Foreword to watch the amazing trailer done by FFCREW!!! ^O^