o29

I'll Show You!

Play this song:


"So,is it a deal,sir?"you asked hopefully.

Your manager nodded,"Sure,why not!How about you start tomorrow?" 

"Yes,sir!"you brightly saluted and left.

Because of the upcoming competition brought up by Luhan,you decided to practice everywhere you go,including work.And how were you gonna do that?

By making a new so-called  theme called "Dancers".So,for 2 weeks,you got to dress up like a dancer,and simply dance to entertain the guests!Sure,not everyone can dance,but you decided to chip in as the entertainment.

---

So,the next day..

"Here it is~ Your dance outfit!" Your manager gave you the outfit.You thankfully took it and changed it fast before any customers got in.

You came out looking like this:

 

"Hoo~ Okay,I can do this!" you cheered yourself up.You went out and a line was already made at the counter.Because the performance will start in an hour or so,you decided to serve the customers first.

"Welcome to PARADISE.Can I take your order?"you asked as usual.

---

Business went on as usual for the hour.But just as soon as Luhan entered the shop(like always),he saw what was on the board and went up to the counter.

"Well,well,well.What's this?" He coyly asked.

"None of your business,idiot.Now go before I ban you from this shop,"you irritatedly shooed him off.

"I just wanna see you work," he lied.

"No,you wanna humiliate me before I even go out onstage."

"Oh,come on.I'll be quiet.You won't even know i'm here!"He tried to persuade you.

Unfortunately,you were into his words,"Okay,fine."

Your manager called you out to get ready for the performance.

"Ne~ I'll be there,"you said and looked at Luhan,"You.Stay." 

Luhan obediently nodded while you got ready.First off,Luhan sat far behind to watch your performance rather than bothering you while sitting at the front.You unknowingly got up the stage with much tension and the audience/customers facing and cheering on for you.

"Annyeonghaseyo,"you took the microphone,"Choi Dana imnida.I'll be your entertainer and I'm going to dance."

Soon on the small space on the stage,the lights were ready,handphone cameras were flashing,and lastly,you took a deep breath.That day,you danced to a simple American hip-hop song, 'Wall to Wall' by Chris Brown.(If you got real good imagination,why not imagine how she dances to Wall to Wall xDD)

Everyone followed the beat,cheering on for you.Videos of you dancing were also taken.With your smooth.simple and sharp steps,how could anyone not love you?You finally finished the song with a last pose and a round of applaud.The lights went back on and you grabbed the microphone.

"We hope you enjoyed the short performance!Thank you for coming!"you continuously bowed.Luhan unknowingly got up from his seat to talk to you,but you were surrounded by guys who were desperately trying to get close to you.

"Hey,you're pretty.Why not we go out?" A guy offered.

"You were really awesome out there,"another complimented.

"By any chance,are you single?" 

You started to sweat and forced a smile,"Uuh..Kamsamnida..U-uhh Ne..E-Eo.." you suddenly looked out for Luhan,wondering where he was.You saw him,and he saw you,but unfortunately,he turned around and headed for the door to leave you.You frowned.Mwoya..(What was that)..

Luhan's POV:

"We hope you enjoyed the short performance!Thank you for coming!" she bowed.I stood up to compliment her for her sharp moves and smooth ones.But then,some guys blocked my way.They were talking to Dana..Or specifically,flirting with her.I didn't really like the sight of other guys flirting with her.

Wait.

The fish did I just say?

She spotted me.By then I realised I was actually staring at her the whole time.To avoid getting caught,I decided to leave the shop awkwardly.


Next few days,

"..and x equals to.."you mumbled to Somi.The both of you decided to have a quiet study session at your house.Suddenly,you got a text.

I heard.

From:Bacon Oppa~

Heard what? O_o

Sent~

About a lot of things..with you and Luhan hyung..

From:Bacon Oppa~

Ouh..Oppa!It's a misunderstanding,don't believe it :(

Sent~

Yeah..Are you busy on the 20th?

From:Bacon Oppa~

Not really.

Sent~

Great.I wanted to talk to you about something.

From:Bacon Oppa~

Okay~ :DD

Sent~

 


UPDATE~

 

-Le continues watching Khuntoria-