Flower's Love

Flower's Love

Hana: *snores*

Ukwon:  *hits the steering wheel with his fist* Aw! *tsk* *drives*

--the next morning—

Hana: *groans* *opens eyes up* This isn’t my house. *stands up* What?!! This… can’t be true!

Ukwon: Wake up there, brat!!

Hana: What?!!

Ukwon: Don’t be such a jerk!! Nothing happened!!

*flashbacks last night*

Ukwon: Should I take a picture of her? She does look cute when sleeping. *takes a picture*

Hana: I know! I didn’t say something happened!!

Ukwon: Because of your clothes that was full of blood and dirt, I bought you one. I am sure that all of them are the same as your things!

Hana: I can buy it, *stands up*you—Ah!

Ukwon: I placed plaster over your wounds!!!

Hana: I can do that too! You could’ve just handed me the first aid kit!!

Ukwon: I did everything at you the whole night that I didn’t have the chances to sleep!!

Hana: *silent* Who… who… changed my clothes? *looks at Ukwon angrily* Who did?!!

Ukwon: I didn’t do it!! Why would I do that?!! I am innocent!!

Hana: Then who did?!!

Ukwon:  I asked my neighbor to come here, you know??!! They were asleep that time but because of you, they had to wake up!!

Hana: I could’ve done the things that you did to me!!

Ukwon: That’s actually unsanitary if you don’t change your clothes and it’s full of blood!

Hana: Except that!!

Ukwon: Are you going to school or not??!!

Hana: I am!!

Ukwon: Then take a bath and eat!!

Hana: I will!! Calm down!! Early in the morning.

Ukwon: Okay, okay. Just go now. I am not a person who wants to be late!!

Hana: Anyways, is this your house?

Ukwon: Of course!! Who else would it be?

Hana: DO you live by yourself?

Ukwon: Of course!! If it’s my house, then that means I do live by myself and eat by myself and do everything by myself!! *goes away*