Flower's Love

Flower's Love

Hana: Oh well. Who cares. *peels off the band aid* Anyways, could you come a bit closer to me?

Kyung: For what?

Hana: I… uh… will just put this on you.

Kyung: Oh, thanks. I can put it by myself.

Hana: Sure?

Kyung: Yeh.

Hana: *hands the band aids to Kyung*

Kyung: *tries to put the band aid* *struggles*

Hana: See? You can’t put this on not unless you have something to look unto yourself! I’ll put it.

Kyung:  *passes Hana the band aids back*

Hana: *puts the band aid* Here, here, ove-- *looks at Kyung’s eyes* ----

*Hana: Have… I felt like this before? It looks… like I am stung by an electricity. Is this just ordinary if you met the person for the first time? Or…

Kyung: *looks at Hana* --- *moves a bit* Ah, are you done?

Hana: *laughs* I am sorry.

*footsteps* *someone running*

Kyung: What was that?

Hana: Probably something happened to someone. Whew! The world today is quite random. Anyways,  I… I… uh…. Do you want to buy Bubble Tea?

Kyung: Bubble Tea?! Yes! That’s my favorite refreshment!

Hana: What flavour?

Kyung: Green tea! How bout you?

Hana: Green tea, too! We are the same!

Kyung: *laughs*

Hana: *laughs*

--

Ukwon: So that---

Taesung: Hey!! You were the kid that fought with me yesterday!! *comes closer* You better prepare now. I think I’ve done the things that I have done to fight with you again!

Ukwon: I am not searching for a fight! *walks away*

Taesung: *grabs Ukwon* So what?! You’re just gonna leave me like a lil kid here? I need to have a revenge, dude!

Ukwon: Don’t call me dude!! I have a name!! You retarded bastard!! *walks*

Taesung: This kid is actually strong. *looks back* Get that kid!!

Members: *runs* Aaah!!!

Ukwon: Get me.

Members: *grabs Ukwon* Got him boss. That was an easy one.

Taesung: So this child doesn’t want to fight me today? Is that because there are no teachers and no one can protect you? Huh?! *grabs Ukwon’s collars* You can’t escape me now, kid!!! *punches Ukwon* *dumps Ukwon down the floor* Don’t think that if you have beaten me up yesterday you’ll win again today!! I am not easy to fight, kid!! *steps on Ukwon* *punches Ukwon*

Ukwon: *groaning in pain*

Taesung: This kid is lifeless today, ain’t it? I don’t fight things over this type of ! Kill that boy!

Member 1: *punches Ukwon*

Member 2: *punches Ukwon*

Member 3: *hits Ukwon on the head*

Member 2: You deserve that for hurting our boss!!

Ukwon: *groaning in pain* *pants* *tries to sit down on the wall* *pants* *wipes off blood on the mouth* *gets a piece of stone and throws it* Is this really me?!! Am I this weak?!! Aaah!!! *pants* *rests on the wall*

--

Kyung: Thanks for the treat.

Hana: That was nothing. That was for saving me. And… to spend more time with you. After the bad things I did at you at school.

Kyung: Bad things?! How can you say that was a bad thing? *laughs* That was just… uh… I guess because we just met. So, that wasn’t much a deal.

Hana: *laughs*

Kyung: Do you want me to send you home?

Hana: Send me home? No! It’s alright! You might get hurt again. I don’t want ANYONE getting hurt.

--

Ukwon: Will nobody come here? *picks up the phone* Phone is dead?! This is the worst thing happened. *closes eyes*

--

Kyung: If you say so.

Hana: And my house is just… somehow near the school.

Kyung: Near the school?!! That’s way too far!!

Hana: Who cares? Uh.. If it’s not a problem, may I get your number? I am… not asking too much, eh?

Kyung: Phone number?! *laughs* Not at all.

Hana: I… just… uh… maybe call you when something is wrong, you know?

Kyung: Ah, ah, ah. Yes. Just… call me if something is wrong. Anytime.

Hana: Thanks. I may seem like flirting to you. But… you are my friend this time. And… I have nobody to lean unto, you see?

Kyung: You are not flirting. It’s fine. Helping is better. SO, I’ll help you anytime.

Hana: Thanks! I’ll go now!

Kyung: Welcome! See yah!

Hana: *smiles*

Kyung: Her smile is my world. I couldn’t imagine how she reacted those things to me.