Flower's Love

Flower's Love

Ukwon: Close the door!! Quick!!

Hana: That was close. Why would he dress up in the bathroom. He can dress up in the kitchen!

*imagines Ukwon dressing up in the kitchen*

Hana: But I can still see him if I eat. And… kitchens are for eating and not for taking off clothes.

Ukwon: You should knock before opening doors, right?!!

Hana: *goes inside the bathroom* *locks the door* *sees a necklace* I wonder why he was searching for this. *scans over the necklace* ‘We will be together, forever.’ Who would give this to him? Anyways, better start off the day with a nice and warm bath! *places the necklace on the table*

--after 20 minutes--

Ukwon: You done?

Hana: Ah, yeah. I just gotta put my shoes on.

Ukwon: *tries to smile but hides it* You…you… actually… look…

Hana: Look what?! You trying to say something to me again?!?!

Ukwon: Ehrm… you look freshier!!  Come on now! It’s fourty-minutes before school starts!!

--at a house sub division near the school—

Ukwon: I… actually have to park here, alright?! Since you are with me, then we have to separate ways.

Hana: Ok then.

Ukwon: Can you walk properly now?

Hana: Of course. *walks*

Ukwon: I’ll… see you at school. And.. don’t tell anyone about this!!

Hana: *looks back at Ukwon* I won’t!!

Ukwon: *goes inside the car*

Hana: *tries to stop Ukwon* !! My bag is inside in his car! Hey!!!

--at school—

Ukwon: Hello?

Hana: This is me. *pants*

Ukwon: What are you doing over the phone?!!

Hana: My… my bag is inside your car.

Ukwon: Then what?!!

Hana: No one has to see that you sent me to school, right?? Well, not even school but you said that you aren’t letting anyone see us together.

Ukwon: What?!!! SO you mean someone is peaking at my car right now and was suspicious about your bag?!! This is going to be trouble.

--

HyunAe: I just saw Hana’s bag.

Girls: You are talking nonsense.

HyunAe: Inside the new student’s car.

Girls: Car?! And inside?! What are you talking about?! Students are not allowed cars in here. And most of all, maybe that was just his girlfriend’s or friends or one of his families’ bag.

HyunAe: If so, then why did I see the key chanin that Yunseo gave to Hana? The cross one.

Girls: You are absolutely talking nonsense! First, how could that Hana be able to talk to that new student? Second, why would the new student talk to a poor old chap? Third, would that new student survive with Hana? Fourth, there are a lot of replicas of Hana’s things around the world. And last, no one is allowed to bring a car at school.

HyunAe: If you *comes close to one of the girls* don’t want to get hurt, *grabs a girl’s hair* then just bare with me, alright?

Girl: Aah!!

HyunAe: If you don’t, *grabs a cup with water* then you will drown!!

Girls: Sorry. Sorry.

HyunAe: You uneducated crap!! *throws the cup to the girls*

Girls: ….

HyunAe: I’ll show you what I mean! *walks*

Girls: Okay, okay.

--

Hana: Drive your car back here!! Fast!

Ukwon:  Gaah!!

HyunAe: See? I told you. He is speaking to Hana on the phone. *looks at the girls angrily*

Girls: He is.

Hana: I'm sure that brat is there now. Uhrm…

Ukwon: Whose the brat?!!

HyunAe: That girl. *clenches fist*

Hana: You have to talk like you are talking to your mother now!

Ukwon: Mother?! I… haven’t talk to my mother.

Hana: No. Just talk like your normal talk with your mother.

Ukwon: I don’t talk with my mother, I said!!!

Hana: Okay. How about your father? Imagine that I am letting you drive back home!

Ukwon: Why them?!!

Hana: Ok, here goes.

Ukwon: …

Hana: *imitates a man’s voice* Hey, brat!! Come back home!! I visited your house and it’s messy like hell!!

Ukwon: I am at school, idiot!!

Hana: *whispers to herself* I didn’t know he calls his dad, idiot. *clears throat* Anyways, I don’t care!!! If the inspector comes at your house and sees your house as messy as a rat’s house, then I will kick ya out of school and let you go to a poor school!!

Ukwon: That’s too worse, dad!!!

HyunAe: What?!

Girls: He.is.talking.to.his.dad, HyunAe.

HyunAe: But… that was Hana!

Girls: His DAD! *looks at her the strange way*

HyunAe: Don’t dare look at me that way!!! *runs away* Aaaah!!!

Girls: She lied. And now our revenge is awaiting!!! HyunAe!!! *runs*

Ukwon: Oh!

Hana: Whew! They’re gone.

Ukwon: Who were those?

Hana: They are the three brats. I mean three friends. Some people call them the ‘DESPICABLE SISTERS’.  They are not sisters but they do act sisters. They do wicked deeds to their victims;which is pretty much everyone that disobeys them. Those girls are predators. Everytime they spot something that they know is there mistake, they directly and unconsiencely blame it to someone. The blonde one is April. She’s the daughter of the biggest salon company in Korea. She grew in a very wealthy company and that made her to be a rebellious girl. She is the strongest out of the three.  The brunnete is Jade. She owns the biggest cosmetic  factory around the world. Her mom was a former owner of it but due to her mom’s death, she was told to be the owner. She is the most fashionista among those girls. And the most brutal girl is HyunAe. She caused dilemma to everyone. She never lets anyone stop her. I kind of guess that every bad words around the world describes her. She is just way too brutal.

Ukwon: Duh! Who cares about them?!! They have nothing to do in my life!! I’ll go there now!!

Hana: Faster retard!! I am almost late!! And also, please be careful on finding me.*hangs up the phone*

Ukwon: Just wait!!!

--

Taesung: *laughs* That babe was really hot. If it wasn’t for that stupid retarded idiot that came.

Member 1: I would’ve squashed that !

Member 2: I could’ve done greater than that!!

Member 3: I am grea—

Taesung: Seesh. Hana is there.

Hana: Oh, . Taesung. *hides*

FACT: Taesung is the most harmful person on earth!