Flower's Love

Flower's Love

Hana: Hey!! *slaps him*

Ukwon: Huh?! *seems lost* What was that supposed to mean!?!

Hana: If you don’t want to say anything to me, then don’t!! You… want to go home now? I am sure you are tired.

Ukwon: *thinks in his mind* She didn’t even asked me properly who did this to me. And she didn’t even cared for me even just one bit. Not like that guy who she helped. *gets angry* *clenches fist*

Hana: What’s wrong again?!!

Ukwon: *kisses Hana*

Hana: *froze*

Ukwon: *lets go of Hana*

Hana: *froze* Why—

Ukwon: Don’t think of that kiss like it has a meaning. I just feel like it. It has no meaning. Don’t expect me liking you. Because I don’t. *walks forward*

Hana: *runs to Ukwon* slaps him hard* What no meaning?! You came to me and kissed me without having any reason?!!  !! If you gave me a kiss without meaning, it’s harder to understand it than solivng millions of Maths problem!! Giving something or taking something important to someone without even telling them the meaning is the most stupidist thing!!!  You can’t merely say that your kiss doesn’t have any sense!! Because every kiss does!! And not any single kiss is left out without a reason!! But for you, I think you meant it!! You meant it but you don’t have a reason!! You don’t have a reason!! And that’s what makes you a person that ins’t supposed to be in this world!!! You are not welcome in my life anymore!! I don’t want to see your face!!! You ARE MY worst nightmare!!!

Ukwon: Whatever you say.

Hana: *picks up a paper* *crumples it* *throws it to Ukwon* You… You just don’t know how much your words hurt me. *cries* *wipes tears*Your words are like a fire that burnt my life. Most of all, I don’t want to receive a kiss from a person like you! You… just… really don’t know. You may say I am a strong girl. But when it comes to the things where I hate people touching it or doing something at it, I become defenseless. Because... Because… *tears flowing down her face* Because… I am not the girl you expected to be!! Kiss the girls that likes you!! Not me!! Next time, please don’t let me see your face!! You are just a piece of…*cries* TRASH!! I don’t like you!!! *cries* I don’t like you!! *cries and squats on the ground*

Ukwon: ‘You are just a piece of TRASH!!’ *feels sorry* I… am a piece of trash, yes. Sorry. *closes the car door* I am a piece of trash, really. You said the right thing. That… kiss had a meaning. It… had a meaning. I am sorry for lying. *drives off leaving Hana*

Hana: You people don’t really care about me!!! You don’t know the words that hurts me most.