Flower's Love

Flower's Love

Boys: A teacher! *runs away*

Kyung: *gone silent*

Ukwon:  *wipes off the blood on his lips*

Kyung: *stares at Ukwon *

Teacher: Excuse me, Mr Ukwon.

Ukwon: *looks at the teacher in a rude way*

Teacher: Please report in my office.

Ukwon: *walks away* *blood dropping on the floor* *bumps Kyung*

Kyung: *falls on the ground* Oh! Teacher-nim. The student is strong, for sure.

Teacher: He indeed is. He is the son of the former owner of the famous Beer Company in Korea.

Kyung: Really?! That ‘Mount Brewery Company’?

Teacher: Yes, indeed!

Kyung: Who was the former owner? His mom… or dad?

Teacher: Mom.

Kyung: Sorry about the question but why did his mom quit the company?

Teacher: I think that was because his mom was suffering from coma. And his mom was told to sell the company to the owner of the biggest company where the famous fashion workers in Korea work.

Kyung: Ahh.  

Teacher: Though, before his mom died, the Papers that were supposed to be signed were found burnt outside the hospital. The nurse who saw the burning event said that it was a little young boy who did it. Yet the nurse didn’t know who that young boy was.

Kyung: …

Teacher: And that young boy was him.

Kyung: Why did he burn it, though?

Teacher: There wasn’t a certain answer for it. Yet I believe it was because he didn’t believe that his mom would die from coma. His mom was suffering too much that time that even the doctors or nurses couldn’t fix the situation. However, the boy kept on telling his mom to fight strong in order to see him. He reminded his mom that if she is going to be out of life, no one would tuck him to bed, read him night time stories or even cook something for him whenever he is hungry. And that would make him miserable. He even scared his mom that by the time his mom is dead, he would kill himself. *laughs contentedly* But I do believe that the young boy didn’t really wanted to lose his mother. 

Kyung: Where was his dad then?

Teacher: Too late. His dad was dead when he was aged… let’s see, about four years old?

Kyung: And what happened to his mom?

Teacher: He died. Respectively. No one was able to save her. Though the doctor stated that reviving her would make her alive. But then… *paused for a bit*

Kyung: Then?

Teacher: I believe that the doctors were forced by a person on not to save her.

Kyung: What?! How could that person do it?!

Teacher: That’s what everyone asked. Even though it is really unrightful, the doctors were payed highly each month and that was because of the person that asked not to save Ukwon’s mo--

Ukwon: Are you done talking?!! Are you gonna come with me or not?!!!

Kyung: *stares at Ukwon *

Teacher: I’ll leave it up to there, Mr Park. I believe I DID say too many things about his life. Please BE careful on bringing that INFORMATION. You MUST not let anyone know that I told it to you. Please. *fixes glasses*. I’ll go.

Kyung: Ah! *bows*

Teacher: Thank you for the time you spared with me Mr Park.

Kyung: *laughs shyly* But is his name Ukwon, for real?

Teacher: *smiles* It’s Kim Yoo Kwon.

Kyung: Kim Yoo Kwon? Sounds like my long lost brother. *thinks* Oh well, that isn’t him for sure.