Flower's Love

Flower's Love

Kyung: Hana? What’s—

Hana: *cries* *hugs Kyung* Life isn’t simple, right? Then why does other people think that life is simple? Why do they feel like doing something without a reason? *cries* I… have no more trusted person other than you.

Kyung: What is wrong?

Hana: That… that guy… did something to me without even a reason. That… was the most retarded way of saying something to me!!

Kyung: Please don’t be sad, Hana. Everything won’t go well, I know. But let’s think the positive way. Let’s get you home. *stands up*

Hana: *stands up* But it’s not right!!! *stomps her feet on the ground hardly* *stomped on a banana peel* Ah! *screamed in shock*

Kyung: *fell on the floor because Hana was holding him*

Hana: *fell over Kyung* *stares at Kyung* Kyung.

Kyung: *stares at Hana* …

Hana: *heart beating so fast*

Kyung: *clears throat* Ahh… it’s pretty late now. And it’s dark. *stands up*

Hana: *laughs* Sorry. I was overreacting.

Kyung: You were.

Hana: I see. Sorry.

Kyung: I have to get you back home.

Hana: You don’t have to, really! I am all fine.

Kyung: You are not gonna be fine. It’s really dark and you can’t see the surroundings properly. I will just guard you.

Hana: Ok. If you feel like it.

Kyung: Where do you live anyways?

--

Ukwon: She… said the words that I mostly don’t want to hear. She didn’t know I also don’t like people who says things to me without a reason. (Ukwon meant that Hana said those hurtful things to her without reason because Ukwon DID have a reason for kissing Hana but she considered the kiss like it has no reason. Hana got the right thing that every kiss has reasons but she didn’t really know that Ukwon has feelings for her.) I… really regret that time that I felt weak. Every person has weakness, right Mom? *looks at her mom’s picture* I thought you said to me that someone doesn’t do things to a person without a reason? Why now? Was it just me who turned to a weak boy? Mom, I just want to be with you for now. I… don’t have any friends this time. I… am abandoned by them all because of my attitude. Mom, please be sure to guide me in the proper way starting tomorrow. I don’t want to lose important people AGAIN. I already lost you mom. And I don’t want Hana to be upset of me. Will you help me mom? It’s just hard since it’s only myself that’s in this situation. No one will be able to help me. You said that you will help me everytime, yeah? And you will stay inside my heart always? *hears his heart beating* Mom, are you there? Can you hear me? Did you hear everything that I said? If you did, will you say yes to my offer? Everything is getting to it’s end now. I don’t know when it’s ending but as soon as I face Hana, then… then that means I am out of this world. *grabs his gun under the pillow* *looks his gun* Do you think I might use this? I… just don‘t know the way Hana could talk to me anymore. This time, I don’t even think Hana is thinking of me.