Flower's Love

Flower's Love

Taesung:  Hello Hana! *waves* Who you waiting for? Your one and only? *laughs*

Members: *laughs*

Taesung: Idiot! Don’t laugh at her! She’s waiting for me, of course. Right Hana?

Hana: Shut it, Taesung! You are not the person I am waiting for!!

Taesung: So you are indeed waiting for someone, were you? Hmm, let me guess.  Yunseo? Isn’t she dead already?

Hana: … Don’t… say her name!!

Taesung: Yunseo?

Members: Yunseo?

Member 1: Yunseo?

Member 2: Yunseo?

Member 3: Yunseo?

Hana: Quit it, I said!!!

Member 3: Yunseo?

Taesung: Yunseo?

Hana: Ahh!!

*memories flash back*

Yunseo: Hana, please be strong. Please be strong *words keep repeating* Please be strong. Please be strong. Please be strong.

 Hana: No!! *collapses*

Taesung: She collapsed! And I can call that…

Members: Mission Accomplish!

Taesung: Carry her and bring her to the car!! Quick!!

Members: *carries Hana* *runs and puts her inside the car*

--after 15 minutes—

Ukwon: I’ve been heer for 10 minutes and yet she hasn’t come yet!! Such a nuisance!!! Gaaah!!

--after 25 minutes—

Ukwon: Still not here!!! She said she’ll be waiting here!! *waits* Did she said the right thing to me?

*memories flashback*

Hana: And also, please be careful on finding me.

Ukwon: What was that supposed to mean!?! That girl is irritating me now!! *gets out of the car* *finds Hana* Hey!!! Come out here!!! We will be late for school!!!  *sees Hana’s bracelet* This is hers. Aaaaa!!!! *gets in the car* Stupid!! Why didn’t I come earlier?!! Stupid!! Stupid!!! *drives*

--

Kyung: Hey! Hey! Miss!! Wake up! *shakes Hana*

Hana: Ah? *stands up* Why are you here?!! And who are you!?! And… *stands up* *stays away from Kyung*

Kyung: Do… don’t worry. I… am not harmful.

Hana: How… How can I assure that?!

Kyung: I… We met together in the office, right?

Hana: *thinks back*

*memories flashback*

Kyung: Teacher-nim, teacher-nim! *pants* There was a--

Hana: *looks at Kyung*

Kyung: Ah. Did I interrupt anything? *laughs* Sorry. Didn’t mean to! *sneaks out the office*

Teacher: Yes, Mr Park? Is that something real important for it to be butted in this conversation?

Kyung: I… am not sure, though.

Teacher: Alright. Just tell it.

Kyung: He… he… had a fight with Taesung.

Teacher: *sigh* Taesung again? Why won’t that brat learn?

Hana: Why did you actually place your in?! I was trying to explain it to him!! I don’t want to be in this room tomorrow for another explanation, ok?! And you, Mr Teacher!! You better remember what I said a while ago! I wasn’t the one!!

Teacher: Calm down, Miss Hana.

Hana: *kicks the chair*

Kyung: Oh, I… am really sorry, Miss. I didn’t mean to do that. I guess it was just impor—

Hana: Don’t call me Miss! Hate being called that way! Other than that, I don’t know you! You shouldn’t call me anything or pin point me!

Kyung: Eh? Sorry.

Hana: *spits on the ground* Stupid.

Teacher: I won’t let you come again Miss Hana.

Hana: Better not!

Hana: *laughs* Were you the one?

Kyung: Ah, yeah. *scratches head* I am really sorry if I interrupted your conversation with Teacher-nim.

Hana: Oh! NO! You shouldn’t be. I am the--- *notices Kyung’s face*Your… face.

Kyung: Ah, this is nothing. I just fell a minute ago.

Hana: Fell?! Is that the word that you want to tell me?

Kyung: …

Hana: Taesung… did this to you, right?

Kyung: Well, it wasn’t really his fault since I—

Hana: No, no, no. Stop explaining. I know what happened.

Kyung: Really?

Hana: Not really. But I might have some plasters round here. *picks something in here pocket* Here! A band aid. *thinks* But where did I get this from? This is a new uniform and how can I have this?

*last night happening*

Ukwon: Hana, I will just put this band aid in your pocket so that if you are hurt, then you can hold onto this.