Flower's Love

Flower's Love

Hana: *laughs* He is still there. But… I did the wrong thing. I totally did the wrong thing. *comes closer to Ukwon* Is he still alright? *checks him* And now the band aids are worn out.

Ukwon: *sleeping*

Hana: I am sorry. I didn’t mean to do it. I know I was wrong but… do you feel the way where you want to take revenge to someone, right? I… just want to have a play wi—

Ukwon: Play, huh? *grabs Hana*

Hana: Oh?! Not too close!! Let---

Ukwon: You…w ant to have a play with me? Is that what you are searching for the whole time? *looks at Hana in the wrong way*

Hana: I.. I… I hate that look!! Let go!!

Ukwon: If you want to have a revenge, you could do it. You are free to do it to me. You can punch me, slap me, kick me! But not steal my keys, you know? I could’ve gotten home earlier. But now, you didn’t want to have revenge. You wanted to play with me. *holds Hana tightly*

Hana: That… that was wrong!! You didn’t understand it! *blushed*

Ukwon: *grins* If you say so, then I could accept your play.*pulls Hana closer to his face*

Hana: I said—

Ukwon:Sssh. Please don’t interrupt me. I am talking.

Hana: Le—

Ukwon: If you…

Hana: Let—

Ukwon: If you think I didn’t understand it, you are wrong. I did undesrtand the way you want to take revenge at me. But… a revenge is different from playing. If you knew what ‘playing with you’ means, then you won’t do this to me since you might know that I can do better than you. All I can say to you is that playing is DIFFERENT from revenge.

Hana: *looks at Ukwon’s eyes.

Ukwon: I wish you didn’t star-- *stops talking for a while* *stares at Hana’s eyes*

Hana: *looks at Ukwon’s eyes*

Ukwon: *froze*

Hana: *froze*

Ukwon:  *face comes closer to Hana* *tries to kiss Hana*

Hana: *comes closer to Ukwon* *stops for a while* Ah, sorry. I…I…didn’t mean to do that. *clears throat* I… better go. *stands up*

Ukwon: No.. *holds Hana’s hand* Don’t act like you didn’t mean that. *stands up* I… I… shall take you home. *stands up* *bows* I am really sorry for bringing you trou—

Hana: *holds Ukwon’s hand* You didn’t bring trouble at all. It was just me overall. And, you don’t have to take me home.

Ukwon: Do not deny. I did bring trouble. I know what happened a while ago.

Hana: *thinks in her mind* He is totally broke. He was playing with me a second ago and now he apologizes. *shouts at Ukwon*A while ago?! What do you mean?!

*flashback memories of Ukwon*

*foosteps* *someone running*

Kyung: What was that?

Hana: Probably something happened to someone. Whew! The world today is quite random. Anyways,  I… I… uh…. Do you want to buy Bubble Tea?

Ukwon: So that’s the reason. *frustrated* *kicks the wall* Aaa!!!  *screams in frustration* She couldn’t hang out with that guy. I… will beat him up until I feel contented. *grins* *walks away*