Im Broken Heart Even Before Im Fallin in Love

Walking Towards You

Minho POV

I go to school with happy feeling, yesterday i finaly met her again, today i got kind of feeling that im gonna met her again. i walk slowly through the corridor, when i heard familiar voice, high picht voice, when i turn to find out the owner of the voice.

" Bummie-ah..." i run and hugs her.

" Yeeeaaaahhhhh... my Bummie is back" i yell in happiness. Jonghyun who standing next to her, rolling his eyes. I know he's happy too.

" So, our princess decided go back to earth after having a week vacation in hell??" i . She smile shyly.

" Yahhhh...Choi Minho, how can u say that?! don't listen to him, bummie-ah. wherever is it as long as with you anyplace is heaven" jonghyun smack my arm and turn to gwibon with his puppy face. Gwibon chuckle.

" Im sorry guys for being like a jerk for past a week, im terible, im not supposed to push all of you away when im in bad mood" gwibon said in teary eyes.

" Ough., it's okay bummie, we know that you're jerk, but next time i prefer you screaming and yelling to us rather than avoid us like we have uncureable dieses." i pull her again in other hugs. she laugh, smiling apologicly.

" Yaahhh... enough with hugging time!" jonghyun snatch her from my arms. Me and gwibon laugh at jonghyun, i know that jonghyun want gwibon only for him, he don't want to share gwibon with anyone else, even with me. We walk together to our class. Just then we saw Jessica glaring at us. Gwibon turn to see jonghyun, her face pouting.

" Jjong, i don't like her, i want you broke up with her and ask her to stay away from me if she want to stay alive!" gwibon said.

" As your wish., i will talk to her later" jonghyun said give a peck on gwibon forhead. Jessica maybe can't hear what we are talking about, but im sure she can see enough what jonghyun just did, her red chilli face are the eviden. i have a feeling that my happiness wouldn't stay long. in anytime could be happend a fight between gwibon and jessica. and if that happend, im the one who loose. last time when they were fight, me and jonghyun tried to seperated them, of course jonghyun will hold onto gwibon, eventhough jessica are his girlfriends but gwibon are his priority. he don't want her to be hurt, and the result... jessica getting more angry and started scratching me who have no choice to hold onto her.

 

Taeyon POV

Im walking alone, my mind full of Choi Minho boy. I remember his panic face when he mistook me as his friend and made my uniform wet, then his jacket, i remember the scent of it, like it was the scent of Choi Minho itself, then his umbrella, i remember the feeling of his hand when touch my fingers to give me his umbrella. im soo full of him. i was drawn in my own imagination when i heard someone yelling.

" Bummie-ah..." i try to  find the source of the voice. It's him, it's Choi Minho, he running to the pretty long hair girl, and hug her. My heart feels like scatered into thousand pieces. My heart in pain.

" Yeeeaaaahhhhh... my Bummie is back" he yell in happiness. 'what he just said?? his bummie?? is that girl is his girlfriend??' i look at the girl again, she so pretty, such a good match for minho. wait...why her face looks familiar?? where i met her before?? then i saw the the boy next to her, the boy with dino face, yes, now i remember, it was the same girl that i bumped a couple days ago., the girl who yelled at me. Ough., such a bad fate, i know Minho was my untouchable dream, but to know that he's dating with that girl hurt me a lots. My mind become blank, i can't move my foot from it place. The three of them getting further away, i no longer heard what the saying, but i can see laugh in happiness, i keep looking at them till the lost from my sight. im broken heart even before im falling in love.