A Nightmare

Walking Towards You

Minho POV

I woke up in cold floor. I wish that i can find her lying next to me, but she wasn't there. She left. I grab my clothes and put it on. Lucky it was sunday, if it's not then maybe someone will find me lying on the floor of music room. I recall what happend last night, it's like dream. The fact that she wasn't there this morning after what happend last night quite hurt me. Why she left? Didn't she love me, if not, why then she didn't reject me last nightI need to talk with her, yeah, i have to talk with her tomorrow.

Taeyon POV

I stand in the middle music room when suddenly someone brusted inside and slam the door. She standing there with her left hand in her waist and her others hand pointing at me.

" You little ..... How dare you seduce my boyfriends?! Who do you think you are, hahh?! Putting some innocent face when you totaly a !! Do you think Minho will fall for you?? No he's not, sure dirty things running inside you, your dirty blood. Don't ever dare lay your eyes on him or i'll make sure he will know who you are?? Do you thinks he still want to see you when he knows that you are child that born from sinfull incident? He will hate you, you are disgusted thing" Gwibon snap me with her high pitch voice. I just stare her in shock and crying face. It's not she yelled at me that make me cried, but her words that hurts me, even when all what she said was true.

" No.... no.. no.." i said still sobbing. I see her devil face. " No... no..no.." i cried, then my vision become blur.

" Nooo..nooo..." i feel the sweat on my face, i open my eyes. Im lying on my bed, i look around it was my room. It just a nightmare, but somehow feels so real. I wipe the tears in my eyes and the sweat on my forehead.

Gwibon POV

Shoppings become my hobbies since i know ABC. Im in the middle shopping with Jonghyun. So far i already brought 3 pieces of dress, 2 pairs of high heels shoes, a bling bling clutch bag, and some accesoris. Jonghyun carried all the shopping bags, he always do that. He wouldn't let me carried heavy things.

" Jjong, im thirsty" i said.

" Okay, lets go to coffee shop over there" he said pointing some coffee shop. Even his hands carried a lots of things he still manage to link his fingers at mine, he just don't want to separated from me.

He lead me to the coffee shops. He placed the shopping bag on the table then he set the seat for me. I smile and take a seat. He go to take order. He knows what drink that i want. Strawberry smothies. I wait there unpatiently, it's already an hour how come he haven't come yet. I stand up, go to the counter, but i can't find him. Then i tried to go outside the coffee shops. I find him with a girls.

" Jjong.." I call him. They turn around. I see the girls next to him, it's that girls. The pianist girls.

" Bummie-ah, sorry i need to drop my girls to her piano lesson. You can go back by your self right?? Or you can call Minho to pick you up" he said while wrapping that girls waist with his hands.

" I don't want Minho to sent me back home, you the one who pick me up Jong, so you will drop me home too" i said demanding. I see his face turn mad.

" Stop being princess wanna be, Gwibon, it's made me feed up. Im done with you. She nicer than you" he said nodding to the girls next to him. Then he left me behind. I scream calling his name on top of my lungs.

" Jooooooonnnnggggg"

The door in my room open. My appa enter the room and look me in shock. I look at him, my tears burst in instant. He hugs me.

" It's okay sweetheart, it just a nightmare" he said patting my back. I cried the whole night, my appa didn't leave me till morning come.