Another day on earth, i don't know, maybe hell

Walking Towards You

Today the weather was nice, but instincly i can't remove the gloomy on my face. The sun that shine nicely somehow too bright for me. i cover my head and my face with my drawing book. i run as fast as i can when i enter my school gate. heading the big building infront of me. suddenly

" Bruuuuggkkkhhh" i hit someone. my book, my bag, and my self are tumbling down.

" im sorry. im sorry. im sorry" i keep repeating those words. ignoring all my stuff, trying to hepl her up. i can see her face, her pretty face, cat eyes, sharp nose and lips, and her long black hair. She looks like a diva. She just stunning as goddes. but suddenly turn to evil when she's yelling.

" Where's you put your eyes?!hahh!! It just early morning and you already make my in pain!! Don't touch me! Where you think your hands can touch?! Tsk!!!" the diva yell, while pushing my hands off of her. I collect my things. and stand infront of her. to scare of what happend next. she examine my face. her eyes was very provocative, or it just being like that. i think like she gonna blow up again when a boy approach us, i meant, approach her.

" Bummie., are you okay??" the boy with dino looks approach her and collect her things that scatter on the floor. Then he check on Bummie girl, patting sofly her .

" you sure your okay?? you can sit on my laps later if your feels hurt" that dino boy said again. he really showing his concern towards that Bummie girl.

" Jjong, stop it! i just tell her not to touch me, and now all you do was touching of my !!" the diva sho the dino boy hands from her .

" And you..." the diva said, pointing her finger on my face. i never dealing with people, all of my 17th years of living was me and my mother.  and my mother always treat me with love and care. suddenly when some stangers point finger on me made me scared as hell. i can felt my eyes become wet. im about to cry. no... i can't crying infront of strangers. without i realize i already run away.

 

No One POV

" What was that?? So rude., i don't even finish talk yet" gwibon said.

" Oohh., my dear princess. you're not talking with her. it's more like you yelling at her., and guess why she's run away?? of course she don't want to get more trouble with you"  jonghyun said calmly.

" is it?? i don't meant to yell at her, it just my voice like this, i've been blessed with high pitch voice. anyway it's her fault for messing with me early morning" gwibon sain uninterest.

Suddenly another boy join with two of them.

" Morning guys., don't you think it's too early to start your husband and wife fight" said the handsome new comer boy with frog eyes.

" Shut up Minho" gwibon said leaving the two boys behind her. Gwibon walking in the front, with minho and jonghyun behind her, jonghyung act like the biggest fans of gwibon.

" Jooongiieee" an icy girl shouting at jonghyun. The three of them stop. Next, the icy girl so called Jessica grab jonghyun arm.

" Jongie,  i brought couple tee for us, come, i want to show you" with that she take gwibon bag from jonghyun shoulder and pass it to gwibon. Gwibon just stand still crossing her hands with bossy posh. Her eye stare at jessica eyes. Cat eyes vs ice eyes. Minho grabbed the bag, don't want to witnes y fight, then he take gwibon to their class.

" I hate that !!! how can jjong stand with that !!" gwibon snap. Minho roll his eyes. Three of them had been a friends since kids. Jonghyun fall in love over heels with gwibon since forever. But, gwibon always think that they were friends, that why she never respond jonghyun. in the other hands, jonghyun was a handsome boy, soccer player, which is a lot of girls fell for him. Jessica was one of that girl. apparently jonghyun accept jessica just to make gwibon jealous. but, gwibon said nothing. he knew that gwibon didn't like jessica. they rival on gaining popularity and boys attention. he knows that gwibon always win his attention, but still, jessica is his girlfriend. sometime jonghyun can't resist on gwibon. when gwibon started bictching and asked jonghyun to break up with jessica, he will do it. it's happend five time already. and that's made jessica piss towards gwibon. jonghyun and jessica broke up last month and already made up 3 days ago.

" They just made up, bummie. love is in the air now" minho try to tease gwibon.

" love is in the air., love is in my !!" gwibon said sarcasticly.