Love Comes On It Way

Walking Towards You

No One POV

It's a sunday afternoon, Gwibon and Jonghyun just enter the coffee shop. They go to the spot they used to sit, Jonghyun open the seat for Gwibon, let the girl take a seat.

" Jjong, i don't think im thirsty. I don't wanna be here, i wanna come home" Gwibon said, the bad dream last night still haunting her. Since the Summer Festival yesterday, she keep thinking of what Jessica said. More over when she saw Jonghyun look at the pianist girls with a big smile, somehow she felt threatened.

" Come on bummie, your appa worried about you, this morninng he call me just to make sure im gonna take care you while he's on bussines trip, and of course i won't let him down." Jonghyun said. " I'll get the drinks, i'll come back in a while" he said and go taking order.

While Jonghyun go, a young handsome guy come to Gwibon.

" Hi Gwibon, still get along with your pet?" he said eyeing Jonghyun. Gwibon looked up from her sit position to find her ex-boyfriends face.

" Just get off, Changmin, we don't have bussiness anymore" gwibon said annoy.

" Sure you didn't same with the girls i used to loved before, she's very nice and kind back then, not as grumpy like now" Changmin said, gwibon, didn't bother to answer. She really not in a good mood now to fight with her ex-lover about the past.

" Or maybe actualy  that nice and kind girls back then never exist, it just her cover, cause after we broke off, i heard that she also broke off with her new boyfriends with same problems, cause she cheating on with her so called bestfriends. Well, gwibon my luck was bad when i found my girlfriends kissing with her best friends but Yunho must have the worst luck since you slept with Jonghyun while you date him. One boy sure not enough for you. You just alike your mother, does she cheating on your dad too?" Changmin said cynically.

" Bbuuuggghhh" Changmin drop on gwibon table. Gwibon shock with sudden attack from Jonghyun. He paunch Changmin in his face.

" Yyyaaaahhhhhhh" Changmin rise and scream at the attacker.

" Don't dare to talk that way again to her" Jonghyun said. A big commotion happend, the waiters try to stop the two guys who start attacking each other, kicking and pounching.

The fight was over, three of them was kicked out of the coffee shop. On the way back home, inside of Jonghyun car, Gwibon try to clean the blood on Jonghyun lips. Jonghyun pulled of the car.

" You don't need to do that, Jong. I don't care what Changmin said. Even what he said was true" she said. " Im cheating on him, just like my umma cheating on my appa" she said again with a sad look in her eyes.

" You're not., well if you think so then blame on me, im the one who trick you." Jonghyun said. Gwibon look at him, she have nothing to said, he's right, he's the one who trick her.

" And i didn't regret of doing that. I can't stand to see you with someone else, like you can't stand to see me with Jessica. It's because i love you, bummie. And i know you do, you just didn't realize it." he grab Gwibon hand who still wipping the blood on his lips and kiss her hand. Gwibon started to cried.

" But Jjong, if we dating, what if,what if we had fight, then we break up cause you find someone new, and we hate each other then. I don't want it Jong, i don't want to loose you." she said with freaking face.

" Then don't.. don't break up. We might have a fight, but you know you always win over me, and what if i find someone new, well i don't care bout that cause i knew the one that i love is you, just don't break up, there's a los of things we can do rather than break up, we can get married and having a lots of kids and happy ever after" he said, sounds like joking but he know he's serious. Gwibon chuckle between her cried. This boys was amazing, he really turn her life up and down.

" I  want to give him name Kim Jin Ki (Onew), if we have a son" gwibon said. Jonghyun look her in surprise. Didn't believe what he's heard. Gwibon paunch his arms softly.

" Arkgh.." Jonghyun pretend to hurted. Gwibon eyes widely open, she thinks that she really hurt him. But then Jonghyun grab her in his arms, hugs her. Then they laughs together.

Love will come if you wait patiently, but love will come sooner when you try to catch it.