2 Heart Broking Girls With Heart Broker

Walking Towards You

Taeyon POV

I wrapped his jacket and umbrella together and put it inside paper bag. I walked to his locker, today at least i got my luck, his locker that used to be crowded but not now. I step nearer, i used to see a lot of love letter and present in there, but now surprisingly it's clean, like someone just clean it and remove away the stuff. Im about to place the paper bag in his locker, when i heard someone snap behind me.

" Yahhh., not again. I just throw a way the stuff. Don't you see that he doesn't like with what all of you girls doing?? Please just give your stuff to someone who need it, and minho doesn't need it, girl!" it's a girl voice, when i turn around to see whose the voice owner, i saw her, Kim Gwibon, Minho girlfriend. I drop my paper bad as a result of my shock. Looking at her there, guarding her lover locker from the others girls who crazying her lover. I felt like im a thief that gotta catch by hand. Suddenly i felt the tears in my eyes. Oh God, why i was easy to cry?? I step back and runaway like coward. Behind me i heard she's yelled.

" Yahh... i told you to take away your stuff!!!"

 

Gwibon POV

 

I was looking for minho in locker hall when i found his locker full of love letter and abandon preasent, i decided to clear the stuff, i mean i throw it when i said i clear it. I know he will don't mind, perhaps he will thanks to me later to clear the mess in his locker. I know his combination lock, so it's easy for me to open his locker. I just finished throwing the stuff, and when i get back to the locker hall, i saw a girl standing in front of minho locker.

" Yahhh., not again. I just throw a way the stuff. Don't you see that he doesn't like with what all of you girls doing?? Please just give your stuff to someone who need it, and minho doesn't need it, girl!" I snap at her. Then she turn around, i saw her shocking face. Somehow i feel i saw her before. She drop her paper bag, i guess it's the present for minho. She keep staring at me with her afraid looks. Her eyes become wet. ' Did it happend before?' i thought like de javu. She step back and runaway, leaving her paper bag.

" Yahh... i told you to take away your stuff!!!" I yelled.

" Aish., thats girl, does she think im her maid to take care her stuff?" i said to my self.

Taking her paper bag, i peep inside, it was jacket and umbrella. I take out the jacket, it was minhos jacket, there's his name. I frown. Why she's having minhos jacket?? I tried to remember her face again. I met her before, im sure. Her panic face, her teary eyes..... i know her, she the same girls who bumped me last time. Ough., then i realize, i always snap and yelled at her during our meeting. Such a bad fate. She must thinking im such a mean person.

When i turn around i see someone block my way. It's Jessica.

" Plaaakkkk" her hand slap my face.

I felt my cheek become very hot,  even i can't see it, im sure my face become red. Im about to slap her back but she block my hand.

" You deserved that, even you should get worst" she glaring at me.

" What's that for, Jess?!" i act stupidly.

" Don't act like you didn't know. This for what you've done to me, after you snatch away Jonghyun from me. Do you think you already win?? No haven't. You must be know what karma, right? Yeah you should wait your karma, your one will come sooner or later, you can do this for me, but someone will repay for me, they will make you pay back your karma, you snatch him from me, someone will snatch him from you. Marked my word, Gwibon" she said  sarcasticly.

" Hey.... what happend ladies?" Minho come out of the blues. Then he saw red mark on my cheek. He pulled me to his protection.

" Look., what have you done to Gwibon wouldn't make Jonghyun happy, Jess" minho said glaring Jessica who glare him back.

" Like i care" she snap.

" He already dump her" i said provoked her. I did. She almost pull out my hair but minho catch her hand in time. And push her away from me. Then minho drag me with him, away from the crazy girl who yell and cursing me.

We stop in front of the class. Then he turn to face me.

" He did again?" he asked me, no need my answer.

" So, it's for how many time now??" he asked again, now he want the answer.

" Sixth" i said shortly. Then i remember his jacket. " Here's" i handed him the paper bag.

" What is this?" he then take out the jacket and saw the umbrella inside the bag. " Where you got this" he ask in instant.

" Some girl drop it on your locker" i said.

" Where is she now?" he aske demanding.

" I don't know, she runaway after  i snap her.." my words was cut off by him.

" You what??!!" he raise his voice.

" I scream at her. Look i just clear you locker from that foolish love letter and silly present. It happend when i come back she about to put another trash. So i snap to her" i explained. His eyes become wider.

" You snap at her?" he's hangin her words.

" Yeah., and guess what, it's not her first time, it's her second time within a month. I yelled at her  because she bumped me a couple weeks ago, she's realy unlucky girl in a time" i said shaking my head. Leaving minho with shocking face and "O" shape in his mouth.