My Eyes on You

Walking Towards You

Taeyon POV

It's been a weeks since the incident behind sport hall. I still keeping the jacket, it folded nicely on top my drawer next to the blanket that used to cover me when im still baby. i knew his name is Choi Minho, i found it from his name badge on his jacket. Choi Minho. what a nice name. I also found out that he is my senior, on top of that, he is our school president. i want to return his jacket, but i don't know what supposed to do, i don't dare to say 'hi' to him. then i got the idea to return it on his locker, but somehow always a lot of people around there, whether  it just girls who send him love letter or present, or a group of boys that happend just gather around there. im no hope.

"hhuuhhh" im sigh, i look outside the window from my class, it's raining outside. i didn't bring my umbrella. this morning the weather just fine, how come suddenly become raining. im so hopeless. okay, i think i'll wait till the rain stop, i don't have a choice anyway. then i decide to text my mom, i know she will worry when im late.

To    : My Lovely Umma

From  : Yeonnie

Umma, i think im gonna be late, it's raining outside, and i didn't bring my umbrella. i'll wait till rain stop.

im packing my stuff, mostly my classmate already dissmiss. i walk slowly, since i need to wait the rain stop. the phone inside my pocket vibrating, i take out and read the messege from my mom.

From  : My Lovely Umma

To    : Yeonnie

Ommo.. do you want me to pick you up, dear?

Here's again, my mom easy to get worried about me, i know that she love me a lot... a lots. suddenly i feel the pain in my heart. i don't even deserved that love. i reply the message.

To    : My Lovely Umma

From  : Yeonnie

No need mom, im okay just see you at home. i love you mom.

the next message come right a way.

From : My Lovely Umma

To    : Yeonnie

Love you too, dear. okay see you at home.

i reach the terrace building. i step a side in the corner. a lot of student start to open their umbrella then running outside or just walk slowly enjoying the rain. i seen a lot of people pass through.

It's already an hour but the rain still didn't stop. im started worried. suddenly behind me, someone hand me an ummbrela. then he run outside the rain and join to share umbrela with his friends. i can hear them yelling and laughing. both of them are pretty closed. i can see that it's the same boy who lend me his jacket. it's Choi Minho. i stare the ummbrela in my hand, then i place it between my chest. i hugg it, i don't even want to get it rained.

 

Minho POV

It's started a weeks ago, since that incident. i tried to found her, im planning to do a proper apologize. but somehow i can't find her. i know she's my junior, i never seen her before, we couldn't possibly in same grade. i never met her in canteen, it was a common place to go through when you want to found someone, right? cause everybody need to eat. but, no, i still couldn't found her. there's one day that im sure i saw her, i saw her crossing from west building to east building, im on the second floor, when im hurried to go to first floor, i didn't see her. but im sure it's her. i see her face, i still remember her face, in fact i couldn't get her face out of my mind. her pretty face, her angel face, her small figure, so fragile that i want to protect her, her kissable plum lips. oughhhh.....

and today, maybe the God finaly answer my pray. maybe God pitty me who desperated to find her. i see her, just like before, i know it her, even it just her back, i know her figure. it's her. she standing there wait for the rain to stop. she didn't bring umbrella i guess. im walking with jonghyun, gwibon didn't come to school today, she sick, apparently she's acting bit weird. i know gwibon kind of attention seeker. she didn't answer my call she don't want to met me and jonghyun when we come to see her. she just text me, said that she bit unwell and no need to worried bout her, she'll be back to school when she feel better. it's not gwibon at all, gwibon will ying when she sick, she want the whole world paid attention to her.

back to my angel again. she still standing there, playing her right leg, forming a circle, just to killing time i think. beside me jonghyun said something, but i can't get what he said, my mind was occupide with the little angel.

" yahh...minho-ah don't you hear me?" jonghyun snap and hit my left arm then he walk leaving me behind. he open his umbrela and step outside of building. just in time when i get an idea. i watch the umbrela in my hand. i walk towards her, i put my umbrela in her left hand, i make sure she's hold it, then i step outside the building, exposing my body to the open rain, i run to jonghyun join him under his umbrela.

" Yaahhh., stupid..don't you bring your umbrela?" jonghyun ask annoyed. i laugh.

" Jjong-ah, im sorry , just now im day dreaming so i didn't hear what you say,  now since we share umbrela, i'll make sure that im gonna hear everything you said" i chuckle, just making excuse.

i know i can't turn around to see her face right now, but i made i promise to my self that i will keep my eyes on her. suddenly i feel today was a beautifull day.