I Hate You But I Miss You

Walking Towards You

Jonghyun POV

It's been a weeks. OOugghhh.... i become crazy. She didn't pick up my phone, she didn't open her door when i come over, she didn't say a thing. Since last week i come everyday to her house, standing outside her room, begging to see her. But she ignore me.

First day...

" Bummie-ah, open the door please??" i beg her

..........

Silent, she didn't respond.

Second day...

" Bummie-ah, are you okay? Your dad told me that you're sick., Bummie-ah, open the door please"

...........

Another silent.

Thrid day...

Same.

Fourth day...

Same.

Fifth day...

Same.

Sixth day...

" Bummie-ah..it's almost a week, me and minho are really worried to you, open the door please, i promise i'll do everything you want" im getting worried to her. Then i heard sobb inside the room.

" Go away.... i hate you!!!" she yelled between her sobb. she's crying. i know she didn't mean with what she said, but somehow im glad that at least she responds today. i'll come again tomorrow, hoping that she'll be better then.

Today...

" Bummie-ah..look i bring your favorite strawberry smothies, Changsung appa told me that you didn't lock yourself again, he told me that Gain umma came over yesterday with Jokwon appa, and you open the door for them, so why now you lock yourself again??open the door please.." i said.

" I told you i hate you. I don't want to see you" she yelled inside the room.

" but i want to see you... i miss you, you know." i said weak. there's a silent, she never said anything. a long silent. im getting provoked. this damned door i want to break it.

" you know im more than capable to break this door, right??" i threat her. " i tempted to break it just to see you!!" i said with hars tone. " but.... what the poin of me breaking this damn door, if...if the one next door didn't want to see me" it's hurt. the words just come right away, i don't even realize it, but i know it's true, i want so bad to see her, i will do anything to see her, but, despite of that, i want her willingly to see me too.

Im about to go, i put the drink on the floor outside her room. i put my hand on the door, caresing it like it was gwibon. 'i'll come again tomorrow, love' i said in my heart. i already drag my feet to the stairs, when i heard "klink" on the door knob. i turn my self back. the door still close, but i know it's already unlock. i hurried my self back. i open the door. i see her. the love of my life. she stand next to her bed, wipping the tears on her face, her eyes puffy but she still looks pretty, i find she even y the that crying face.

" Bummie-ah...." i run to her, hugs her. Oughhh her scent. i inhale hers scent deeply, i miss hers scent so much. she didn't move nor hug me back. she just stand. it's meant that she didn't mind what im doing. ohh how i want to stay like this forever.

" Jjong...let me go, i can't breath..hhuuufftthh" she said and coughing.

" Ommo., are you okay?" i little panic, tapping her back softly more caressing. i look at her face, her face become soften, then i can see her usual face, her diva face.

" Im okay" she said. " and where's my strawberry smothies?! oh my God how can you put my drink on the floor?! ough., you really retrad dino, Jong!!" she start yelling when she saw the drink on the floor, she back to her self. Start yelling, screaming, commanding., and guess what?? i don't mind at all.

 

Gwibon POV

Today i made up with jonghyun. Yesterday my mom with her new husband come visit me after she get the news from my dad. I miss her indeed. im teenager, she supposed to be on my side when im grow up, right? but she don't. even before she divorce with my dad, she didn't have a lot time with me,she's an editor on fashion magazine, she met Jokwon, her new husband, there. when my parent divorce, i hate my mom most, i think she cheating on my dad with jokwon, that why she divorce my dad. but then my dad told me, that is not my mom fault, actualy they never love each other, they having arrange married, they stay together for so long just because of me. and then finaly my mom find her true love, and my dad don't want become a burden for her, cause he know that she never happy with him. but then they agree to keep me as their first priority.

She come with Jokwon, bring a lots of pink stuff, she knew i love pink colours. i don't hate jokwon, i know he made my mom happy. that's all that i need, her happiness, jokwon is a nice man indeed, he tried a lot to be friends with me, he didn't mind i call him Jokwon-ssi instead of appa. For me, my appa is only Changsung appa, he always busy and didn't have a time for me, but i know he love me, he love me most, because when my mom left him, he insist of keeping me. he told my mom not to take me with her, cause im his only one. im his precious daughter.

My mom asked me what happend. i didn't telling her the thruth, i just tell her that im unwell and having mood swing. then she told me to be open up, never burried my feelings, say what i want to said, do what i want to do, then i wouldn't regret the thing that might happend next, i think that she more talking bout her self rather than my problems, but i know she was right, we have a common in a lot aspect, as a mother and daughter, we quite a like. im bit cheer up after i met her, i decide to reply minho text since last week, i know he worried, i don't even want to see him when he came with jonghyun, i text him, telling that im okay just bit unwell and i'll be back to school when im feel better. im glad that im text him, he's one of my best friends. and for Jonghyun, i don't know what i supposed to do with him., we're having kind of confusing relation, i know he love me, but we are best friend, i don't want to screw up our relation with that stupid love. beside my parent, i only have him and minho, what happend if we dating and broke up later, i don't want to loose him. that's why i never answer his feeling.

But, today., when he told me that he miss me, even threatening me to broke the door, i lost my guard, i miss him too, i just don't know what to do, those crazy dino... even when he said he love me, how can he date with that jessica ??! i hate him. no, i don't mean it. i don't hate him, i just hate what he's done... what he's done... suddenly the scene of last years reappeared. i gasp., im frozen, suddenly i cried. i heard his foot step getting away. i don't know what to do, i don't want him leaving me after what he's done. he said he wouldn't force me if i don't want to see him. but i miss him, and i want to see him too. then i unlock the door. giving him a sign that i want to see him, less than a minute.

" Bummie-ah...." he burst outside the door and hug me. he hold me tight on his arms, i can hear his breating, deep breath, more than to inhale all oxygen inside the room, we stand like that like forever. his hug become tighter.

" Jjong...let me go, i can't breath..hhuuufftthh" i said and coughing.

" Ommo., are you okay?" he become little panic, tapping my back softly more caressing. i look at his face, my face become soften, then i give him my usual face, my diva face.

" Im okay" i said. " and where's my strawberry smothies?! oh my God how can you put my drink on the floor?! ough., you really retrad dino, Jong!!" i start yelling when i saw the drink on the floor, i return to my self. Start yelling, screaming, commanding., from the corner of my eyes i see him smiling. What about so happy when im become a jerk. Huuhhh, i don't really understand this guy.