Crossing With Fate

Walking Towards You

Taeyon POV

Today definitely not my day. it just barely early morning and i already create a problem. my first class just finish. all my classmate dissmiss them self to canteen.  Im not those socialize girl who easy to chit chat with anyone. Im looking on my watch, still early to grab a snack, im still full from my breakfast. im planning to go to music room, where i can spent my free hours. the room was in the third floor of the west wing building. i open the door and entering the room, finding my self in the middle of the room that covered with miror in each side wall. there's a grand piano in the corner room. i used to play it,  i feel bit tempted to play with it. im tunning the volume to low, don't want to get attention from anybody. i play "When the Love Fall" from Yiruma. this song was so calm but bit sound sad too.

I drawn in the music. a couple minute had pass.

' Ugh., im gonna late to my next class' im telling my self, i got up and leave the room.

Minho POV

" Yaahhhh....stop it jong" i yelled at my best friend who keep splashing the water to my face. We just finish our PE class, we change our uniform and wash our face behind sport hall. Jonghyun splash a big water and runaway with big laugh.

" Yaaaahhhhhh., you crazy dino!!!" i snap

' Aish., my upper uniform become wet, wait till i get you, jongie' minho mumble to himself.

Suddenly he heard the foot step from the corner hallway. he got brilliant idea, he fill the jug with water and ready to throw it to jonghyun. when the foot step getting nearer.

" Bbyyyuuuuurrrrrr"

" Haahahaha got you jong....." minho voice cut off, realize that the one standing infront of him wasn't jonghyun. It wasn't even a boy, it's a girl. her face was so pretty, she's having kissable plum lips that tempted him to kiss. the girl infront of him was totaly wet. minho can see the bra line from her wet body. the girl infront of him snap, realize what minho staring at, she then cover her .

Minho feels like just hit by hammer. his face become red even redder than the girl infront of him.

" im so sorry., i thought you are my friends" was the only thing minho can said.

" It's okay im fine, it's my fault, i didn't see where im heading to" the trembling girl said while leaving minho.

 

Taeyon POV

' Oh my God, is there anything worst than this??! first i got yelled in the morning, then someone throwing a huge jug water to me, now im definietly late for my class, but on top of that...how can i dried my self??!!!' i no longer holding on my tears.

i brust to the toilet. started crying. this is what i should get, this is the punishment i should take, for born into this world, for ruining my mother life. i keep crying. 'mom...' i call my mom between my sobb.

" hellooo., are you okay??" it's a boy voice.

' how can be aboy inside girls toilet?!" it just cross my mind. im still sobbing, didn't bother to answer him.

" i know you all wet, here's my jacket, it's clean" he said again, i know that he's the same boy who made me wet. the boy handling a jacket from the upper toilet door. the jacket still hang in there, im bit hesitate to take it. but to see my self again, i can't go out with this condition. i take the jacket. then i hear the foot step go way. im still holding the jacket in my hand, it smells good. scent of warm feelings. i pull it around my body, and heading to my class.