The Girl Who Runaway

Walking Towards You

Taeyon POV

I keep running. ' Why? why?' i asked to my self, holding the tears in my eyes. I don't think i can hold it anylonger. Im hurried my self to music room. It was empty, the room used to crowded only during class or club meeting. I cried in the corner room, the room was cover with mirror in every side, i see my reflection on the mirror infront of me. ' So patetic' i said to my self. I recal again what happen just now. Taeyon, you so patetic, you there standing like idiot infront of Minho girlfriends, then running away like a coward. Didn't you decided yesterday, that you will drop off your feeling to Minho. So why you running away, you should handed it to Gwibon and asked her to say thanks to Minho, you just declare your feeling by running away. I shook my head. No, i can't do that, im not match with Gwibon, she's pretty, i just make my self become laughing stock if i dare to declare my feelings. I stare the crying girl in front of me, half an hours already past, I give up, there's no chances at all for me. I wipe the tears on my face, telling myself that im gonna be okay. I get myself back to my class, i left the music room, i keep my head down, afraid people will notice my red and puffy eye, like they will, no they wouldn't, even they didn't notice me at all for long time, why i should worried now?? im just nothing. bear it in your mind, Taeyon.

" Ddduuuggkk" since i keep my head down, i bumped to someone. It's not hard enough so im not fallin down, just a bit shake, i felt a hand grabb mine, try to keep me from fall. But the next thing happend, i swear i prefer hit the wall and make me faint rather than to bumped with him. Oh God why from a lot of people in this school i have to bumped Minho??? What i should do???

" Im sorry" he said, still holding my hands. I just stand there didn't moved. My face just to shock with what i saw.

" Did i hurt you?" he asked. ' Yes you hurt me!' i said myself. ' No, you're not, im the one who hurting my self, by loving you' my mind telling me.

" Are you cried?" he asked again, now his right hand held my chin, i turn my face in instant, don't want to face him in a close distance. But with my chin in his hand, he make me face him, he look through my red and puffy eyes, i saw his carenesss eyes. Seems like he sad, worried bout me. Wait.. why should he does?? Come on, Taeyon, don't build your hope. I still didn't answer his question so far, only remain silent. His thumb caressing my cheek, i jolt from the feelings. My face turn red, i can feels the hot in my face. Did i blush?? Oh nooo. Then i push him . Shock in our face. I want to say sorry, but for what?? For bumped him? For pushing him? or for blushing because of him?? I step back.

" Sorry" was his words. I stand nervously, we still staring each others.' No, Taeyon, he already have lovers, don't be thrilled, you're not flirt with someone else boyfriends, so pack your and leave!' my mind remaind me. No second thought,  i turn myself and runaway, again. This is the second time i runaway within a day.

Minho POV

She left, my angel left. Why she's cried? What that with shocking face? Did i scare her? I touch her face, oughgh... Minho, of course you scare her. She barely know you and you dare to touch her face, can't you hold your urge to touching her?!. Ooouggh...im so dead. She will hate me, our first met i stare her wet body and now i thouch her face, she will think that im ert.

' But why she's cried? Is it because Gwibon? she told me that she just snap her. Ugh.. that's girls. Why  she can't act nicely towards others??'

Aish.. I look at her place where she standing just now, i didn't try to catch her, im to afraid she'll reject me. She didn't say anything when i asked her. She just stare with shock face, aish.. im so down. This is the first time i feels unconffident being my self. Im Choi Minho, i feel so little infront of her.

" Choi Minho" someone called my name. I turn to see Suho running to me.

" Yahh, i looking for you, what are you doing here?" he asked. " Here's" he handed me paper work. It's proposal of Summer Festival, the festival will be held next saturday. It's whole day activity, there's a music, dance, drama, and bazar,all club will do their performance.

" All was settle, we just need to do final check. I already inform music, dance and drama club to do rehearsal on friday. I aslo inform bazar tenant to come early on sunday." he said confirmly that he done his job perfectly. He's my vice president, but actualy he always do everything for me, he's kind of deligent student and partner. So far im very proud of his works.

" Okay, i'll check again later. Thanks for your hardwork. I appreciated that. You've done a good job" i said tapping his shoulder. Smile rise on his face.

" Not at all" he said. I know he's happy of my praise. He deserved that anyway.

" Okay, see you on meeting after school" i said, leaving him. He nodd and wave a goodbye before he left.

'Huhh., i guess this can distract me from thinking bout Taeyon' i said to myself, holding the paperwork in my hand.

No One POV

On Summer Festival Day.

The school yard was  turn into bazar stall. It was full and crowded. The sound of music can be heard in the entire school. The auditorium hall had been turn into beatifull stage. They performing Snow White from drama club. The student are cheering the performance. Gwibon and Jonghyun are sitting on the middle row. Gwibon watch the perform seriously like she never knew how the stories end. Jonghyun next to her  hold her in his arms. Always amused with the changing expresion on Gwibon face, he stare Gwibon face a lots rather than the drama. In the other hand Minho was busy with Suho, try to make sure everything works as the plan. He will check the bazar stand, check the outdoor stage in the middle of yard, check inner stage on auditorium hall. He's so damn busy, how he wish to sit comfortly with his two best friends Jonghyun and Gwibon and enjoyed the performance. He's been busy checking bazar stall when he's hear the piano sound from the big soundsystem outside. Actualy for the music band performance they will take a place in outdoor stage, but for solo instrumental music performance, they'll held inside auditorium hall. It was sweet and soft sound. " Kiss The Rain" from Yiruma, in the end of summer days, playing melody that describe the feelings of the rain, of course it take attention. Gwibon know the one behind piano, it's the girls she have bad encounter. It's Lee Taeyon, playing " Kiss The Rain" that hipnotise the audience. Her gaze become soft ' She's not bad' Gwibon said in her mind. The only things Lee Taeyon enjoyed the most was playing piano. She's cocoon who turn to butterflies when she play piano. Gwibon turn to see Jonghyun next to her, she want to say how she enjoyed her performance, when she find Jonghyun eyes stick on the girls in the stage full of amazing. Then Jessica words rushing back in her mind. " You snatch him from me, then someone will snatch him from you" she can feel Jessica slap in her face like it just happend. The melody stop nicely, the audience applause her. Jonghyun stand from his seat giving a big applause. He have a big smile on his face, he turn to see Gwibon hoping that she also enjoyed the performance. But he found gwibon pale face.

" Are you okay? Are you feel a sick?? Where is it?" Jonghyun sit back fully turn his attention on Gwibon. Hold her shoulder with his two hands.

" Im okay, Jong. It just too crowded here. I want to get fresh air" Gwibon said. Stand up and left the hall, Jonghyun follow behind her. They already outside the hall when they saw Minho rushing to their way.

" It's her, right?" Minho asked Gwibon.

" Huhh?" Gwibon didn't understand what minho said.

" The one who played piano just now. It's the same girl you saw infront of my locker right?" Minho asked again. " The girl who bumped you last time" he's add.

Jonghyun recall the incident last time, then he remember it was the same girls on the stage just now, they're same person only with different mimic. The girls last time was totaly have an afraid feeling on her face, while the girls just now was totaly sweet and calm. He look at Gwibon. Gwibon didn't said anything, only nodded. Then Minho rush to enter the hall.

Minho knew it was her. Why he didn't notice before. He know that she is pianist. He have the performer list for the entire time, why he didn't check it properly. Just now when he heard the sounds of piano, the sweet melody, somehow he knew it was her who play the song. He's in the middle checking the stall when he realize it, then he hurried himself to auditorium. When he enter the hall, it's already another performer who take the stage. He go  behind the stage, looking for the figure he miss the most, he can't find her anywhere. She's gone. He missed the chance.