chapter 4.

Just one kiss.

This is fluffffyyyyyyyyyyy


Donghae sat on the bench in front of the fountain waiting for Eunhyuk to claim his bag.

 

"D-Donghae!" Donghae turned around to see Eunhyuk jogging towards him.

Donghae stood up holding out Eunhyuk's bag in front of him.

Eunhyuk breathlessly grabbed his bag and collapsed on the bench, " Huff .... Huff... Thanks.. Huff. "

"No problem." , Donghae sat down next to the huffing Eunhyuk. His hands were in his pockets and he staring Eunhyuk with loving eyes.

Eunhyuk looked up at his best friend and immediately wanted to kill Donghae's awkward stare at him. 

"Um. You wanted to tell me something also?" Eunhyuk blurted out a little louder than he wanted due to his breathlessness.

"Oh yeah. Um.. Hyuk?" Donghae looked out to hide his blushing face.

"Yes?"

"...I.. have had these feelings for you for a.. long t-time.." Donghae began tearing up again. Eunhyuk had no idea that his best friend felt this way. He knew that confessing is the hardest thing someone could do, so Eunhyuk tried to comfort his friend the best he could.

Eunhyuk sat up and hugged Donghae, Donghae gasped and held his breath.

"Hae..." , Eunhyuk the back of Donghae's hair, "I never knew. And I apologize for misleading you while I was drunk.. I feel so terrible. and you know... It's never too late to make me fall for you.." Eunhyuk nearly stopped breathing. He didn't believe what  he just said, but it didn't matter anymore..  He couldn't hurt his best friend.

Donghae choked on air, "W-wh-what diD you ju-just say??" Tears started to flow down his cheeks, as his heart was beating so fast.

"I said, " , Eunhyuk released the hug and held Donghae right in front of him, "It's never too late to make me fall for you."

Donghae was stunned, and before he was about to speak, Eunhyuk pulled Donghae in close and kissed his cheek.

"Hyuk!?" Donghae's heart jumped out. He flinched a little but yet he felt so happy.

Eunhyuk hugged Donghae tight, "See you later Hae." , Eunhyuk got up and smiled that gummy smile of his causing Donghae's face to redden like crazy.

Donghae watched his friend walk away slowly with his bag. Donghae didn't bother to stop him, for that little kiss was enough.

He felt so happy, and refused to believe what just happened. Donghae was satisfied with himself for calling that meeting, he was glad to have a friend like Hyukjae, and most of all the love he had for years would not go to waste.

---

Eunhyuk was grinning to himself as he was placing his uniform into the dryer. He felt good about his actions. He knew he never had feelings for other men before, but this was something new.

 

The time now was 9 pm and Eunhyuk was laying on his bed after a nice shower. He was thinking about what happened with Donghae earlier, how his heart was fluttering like crazy when he kissed his cheek, how he pulled Donghae in for a hug, and especially how he said that it was never too late for him to fall for Donghae. 

Eunhyuk didn't know why he said that, he never had that kind of feeling towards his best friend before either. He then remembered how he became jealous when the mystery person kissed Donghae's cheek.

"What's going on with me..." , Eunhyuk said aloud.

 

Eunhyuk laid there thinking and thinking, and finally, as soon as he was about to doze off, Eunhyuk smiled.

"I... think.. I have feelings for Donghae."

 

-The next morning-

 

Eunhyuk walked down stairs ready for school with his school bag over his right shoulder. He passed the kitchen and didn't bother do eat breakfast. 

Right before he was about to open the door his phone vibrated in his pocket.

 

TO:EUNHYUK

FROM: MR.FISH~

LET'S WALK TO SCHOOL TOGETHER :)

 

Eunhyuk's heart skipped a beat, and he opened his door excitedly. And to his surprise, Donghae was waiting right there.

"I thought we should walk to school together from now on.. is that okay?" Donghae smiled at how adorable Eunhyuk looked when he was surprised.

Eunhyuk's shocked puppy face turned into a sunny grin. "Hae... Of course its alright!" Eunhyuk closed the door quickly, locked it, and grabbed his best friends arm.  "Let's go!"

"Ahh, Eunhyuk! relax a little? aha" , Eunhyuk gripped Donghae's arm a little too tight out of excitement.

"Sorry Hae." , Eunhyuk let go of Donghae's arm and they slowed down their pace. Donghae was smiling widely at Eunhyuk's jumpy reaction.

"Hyuk, You're so jumpy. What's up?" Donghae asked. As if the reason wasn't obvious.

"I'm so excited that we get to walk to school together, that's all." , Eunhyuk replied exhaling the nice morning air.

Donghae was pleased that Eunhyuk was happy. "Do you want to walk to school everyday from now on?"

Eunhyuk smiled, "Yes. I would like to walk to school with you everyday now." , Eunhyuk lightly elbowed Donghae's cheek.

"I'm glad." , Donghae chuckled.

"Tag! you're it." , Eunhyuk tapped Donghae's shoulder and ran off fast.

"Yah!" 

The two boys playfully beat each other up on the way to school. Their relationship grew closer now that the two have feelings for each other, and every little glance meant so much to each other now.

--

Eunhyuk stopped to catch his breath outside the school gates and Donghae jumped on him from behind making his bag fall of his shoulder, and started to playfully slap the back of Eunhyuk's head.

"Tag! Tag! Tag! Tag you're it!!!"

"AH, Donghae! Hold on! stop. I'm trying to catch my breath." , Eunhyuk pushed Donghae off and he picked his bag up from the ground, and dusted it.

"Hey Love birds! over here!" The two looked over to where they heard the voice. They saw their usual group standing in the entrance of the school waving their hands in the air. Their group made up the Royalties in the school. The Royalties consisted of Kyuhyun, Yesung, Leeteuk,  Eunhyuk, Donghae, and all their boyfriends. They are called the Royalties because they were unique, handsome, and they are the top 5 richest families in Goyohan City.

"Come." , Donghae dragged Eunhyuk over to their friends.

Donghae released his grasp and went to leeteuk, Eunhyuk fixed his uniform while the rest of his friends were talking. Eunhyuk felt a tap on his shoulders and he turned around to see Kyuhyun.

"Oh, yes Kyu?" Eunhyuk said as Kyuhyun pushed Eunhyuk nonchalantly away from the group.

"I have the file." , Kyuhyun whispered.

"File?... Oh, the file!" 

"SH. I don't want the group to see this. it's only us two who will see these videos okay?" Kyuhyun covered the innocent Eunhyuk's mouth.

"mm-hmm." , Eunhyuk muffled. 

Kyuhyun slyly slipped Eunhyuk the file as he walked back over to the group. 

Eunhyuk examined the object. "I hope seeing these videos won't make me look at Donghae differently.." , Eunhyuk glanced over at his  best friend who was laughing with their friends.