Uncool.

Just one kiss.

"Hyukjae stop! Who drinks at day time anyway! Stop it!" Henry tried to pull the shot glass from Eunhyuk's hand. Eunhyuk was currently at an empty daytime bar where one of his older friend works at. He was far too drunk at this time of day and it was unusual. One, Eunhyuk never drinks day time. Two, he only drinks when its an occasion. Henry immediately concluded something with Donghae was bothering him... since he's been calling him 'Donghae' for past 2 hours.

"Ahhh! Donghae not right now! I'm trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with this tape!!" He struggled to drink the next shot with Henry trying to get it from him. However, Eunhyuk held Henry back by pushing his face away and he gulped it down but Henry snatched the bottle before Eunhyuk could pour another.

"Stop it! It's 9 in the morning! I shouldn't have let you in and drink by yourself. Plus, you're underage.", Henry said while walking over to get Eunhyuk who was whining already.

"Donghae, What can I do? I feel stupid! Me, here, falling for you like nothing is wrong with the world.. while Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Yesung, everyone is protecting me and doing their best to stop the tape from spreading and I just... I just...", Eunhyuk started crying and grabbed Henry into an embrace and started to pet his hair. Henry on the other hand, was struggling to breathe and tried to pry Eunhyuk off of him.

"Hyukjae-ah! I am not Donghae for the last time!" Henry walked to the back of the bar where a secluded couch was and pushed Eunhyuk on it. "Stay there! Sleep it off! I'm gonna close the bar for the day.. So sorry Hyukjae I can't help like your other friends. I just don't have the money. haha.. stay there!"

Eunhyuk punched the couch and rolled to face away from Henry like a child and burried his face in the couch. He mumbled something, but Henry could only make a mere 'you're not the boss of me' from it. He felt bad for his friend who was coping with all this drama. He knew nothing of this tape Eunhyuk was been rambling on about, but now he did. He also found out that this boy has been falling in love with Donghae. It didn't surprise him. The two boys has been basically labeled a married couple by everyone who knew their relationship. But what he didn't get was why these feelings only started to kick in just now.

"This child.", Henry waited, monitoring Eunhyuk untill he fell asleep and went back to the bar to clean the mess of spilled alcohol and knocked over bottles of vodka.

 

 

---

 

 

Donghae on the other hand was happily on his way to his surprise vacation spot. He was now awake after an hour of driving and was staring at the scenery outside the window. While his music was pounding in his ears, the boy was in awe. Although he traveled the world with his family many times, he never really looked at the scenery in Korea itself.

He was in a country side that he's never seen before. The sky was free from the tall buildings, the ground was covered with beautiful green grass littered with pretty delicate flowers, and in the distance he could see a white house.

Is that the place I'm staying? Donghae thought. Vacation? What is this? 

Donghae was sort of bummed that the place he staying was in an ordinary two story house that was in the middle of the country side with no attractions. It was definately a place to relax.. and only relax. He didn't see any bodies of water where he could swim, he didn't see a park, and all he saw was miles and miles of plains, trees, and vibrant green grass. Since he was asleep for the ride, he didn't see any stores or other civilization near by. 

The limo slowed down to a stop in front of the white house and Donghae got out himself. The driver closed his door and motioned Donghae to walk towards the house.

"This is where I'm staying?" Donghae asked the driver. The driver smiled as he guided Donghae to the door.

"Yes. This is. If would please step inside, there is more information for you inside.", The driver said as he smiled and opened the door for Donghae. Donghae paused and gave him a funny look. To be honest, it seemed like he was being rushed to get in so it would be over with. Donghae's mood was starting to get sour. After all, he was 'kidnapped' into this surprise vacation. It was suspicious.

Donghae narrowed his eyes. "...Okay. Yes sir..", He kept his eyes on the driver as he entered the house and closed the door. The driver walked off quickly.

"HAVE FUN!!!!" The driver yelled. Donghae looked out the window and saw the driver smiling widely while waving his hat in the air as he entered the limo. Donghae bowed his head with a small grin playing on his face. 

He closed the curtain and walked toward what seemed to be the living room. "What the .", Donghae plopped himself down on the couch and looked around the building.

"Hm..", Donghae sighed. The house wasn't too bad. Not the type of house he was used too though, with the cold marble floors and white leather furniture. To him, the house looked like those normal ones he saw on TV sometimes. He left his bag on the couch and decided to tour the house.

The kitchen was small, the walls were a not so sickening green, the floors were dark hardwood, the stairs creaked a bit, and the decor was completely designed by Eunhyuk. Donghae could tell. Eunhyuk wasn't very big on design nor did he care as much, but on the walls were the pictures the two took while on vacation. He laughed at them because they were arranged by date order. 

"This idiot..", Donghae chuckled as he looked at a photo of their first vacation alone in Hawaii. Eunhyuk was covering his eyes with strawberries while Donghae had a fake mustache on himself. "This was... 3 years ago?". Donghae moved along the wall looking at the pictures and admiring them. From their first vacation, to their most recent, Donghae had a warm feeling growing in his chest for Eunhyuk took the time to decorate this house, for the two of them?

"Wait a second.", Donghae dropped his jaw, stared into the 'invisible camera' in shock. "...am I really hear right now?"

Donghae, at last, finally let it hit him. He was now in the middle of nowhere, alone, skipping school, in a house he didn't know, and wasn't even sure this really was set up by Yesung. 

"HOLY. .", Donghae ran up the unfamiliar stairs, "WHERE THE AM I."

Donghae ran back downstairs in search for a letter of some sort. ", , !" He lifted candles, pillows. He lifted picture frames, moved furniture, and he didn't find anything.

"'More information inside' my ing !" Donghae complained. He checked his phone and there were no missed calls from anyone. Not even his parents. "Well, them too.", he dialed Yesung's number in hopes that he could at least help him since he was brought there with absolute no information at all.

"Hello?" Yesung answered all groggy like as if he just woke up.

"Help me!? You just hung up on me, and now i'm in the middle of nowhere with no information what so ever, and just...help me!" Donghae yelled.

Yesung only chuckled. "Damn, just chill... I don't even really think you need information. Just wait till Hyukjae arrives.", His tone really irritated Donghae. How could this be taken lightly by him.

"and when will that be?" Donghae was starting to get a headache.

"hm... Tomorrow."

"What? Ow- Yesung what the hell?" Donghae's head throbbed.

"Yeah, tomorrow. Just chill man, really, you just need to chill. It's all good."

"Are you high by any chance right now Yesung?" Donghae asked out of irritation.

"Funny. Alright see you Donghae, I gotta attend class. Peace."

"Hey-" Donghae was cut off once again. "ing...", He tossed phone onto the couch and held his temples. He glanced at the clock in the kitchen and it only 12. He had all afternoon, and night to do nothing. Was there even wifi at this house? 

He walked over the the kitchen in hopes of finding food. There was only an apple and a container of rice in the fridge. He groaned in despair and opened the cabinets. and inside was only the bag of uncooked rice. 

" this.", Donghae shook his head and went for upstairs.

There was two bedrooms upstairs and a bathroom. He opened one door and it was a minimalistic designed room, he opened the other door and it designed exactly the same only there was a laptop on the desk. He approached it, finally feeling saved from boredness. Only it was protected with a passcode. He sighed, and plopped himself on the bed. "Guess I'm just gonna have to sleep till Hyukjae arrives.", Donghae's eyes started to tear up.

He started crying. "Where am I!!!" Donghae wasn't scared, he was just frustrated left unanswered by anyone and left in the house with nothing to do. 

"This is so ing UNCOOL DAMMIT!" He rolled into a burrito and cried himself to sleep, just like a little child.