Chapter 3

Just one kiss.

Eunhyuk stood completely still allowing strangers to bump into him on the busy sidewalk. He snapped out of his trance when Donghae finally saw him.

Donghae had a nervous look on his face, and was hesitant to call Eunhyuk over, but he called him over anyway.

Donghae waved his hand in the air putting the best smile he could as he motioned Eunhyuk to join him.  Although Eunhyuk didn't know what happened last night to make Donghae sad, he still wanted a friend to talk to.

Eunhyuk walked over slowly and took the chair in front of Donghae. 

"...."

"...."

The air was awkward and no one said anything. Donghae just kept sipping his drink while reading something from his phone. Eunhyuk wanted to talk but was scared and wanted Donghae to start the conversation.

"Do you want a drink?" Donghae asked making Eunhyuk jerk to the sudden noise in the silent atmosphere.

Slightly embarrassed, Eunhyuyk waved off the offer, "Oh it's alright... but.."

"But?" Donghae quickly took a sip of his drink and locked his phone screen.

"Donghae... what happened last night? Why did you storm off crying earlier? I'm so confused.." ,Eunhyuk gathered all his might to just say everything.

Donghae forced a smile and said, "Don't.. w-worry about it... Let's just forget it.." Donghae's voice trembled a little.

"Hae... tell me.." , concerned, Eunhyuk rubbed the side of Donghae's arm, "I'm worried about my best friend, was it me who did something?"

Donghae's eyes where beginning to tear up, "Hyuk... It hurts me. Do you know how long I've had these feelings for you? Although I knew you were drunk, you said you felt the same... I hoped, that you weren't drunk, and would remember the morning after... but no. Gosh... I feel so stupid.. crying over this.. I'll see you later Hyuk." , Donghae got up holding back the tears he was about to release once he was alone. But, Eunhyuk grabbed his wrist. 

"What is it Hyuk?..." , Donghae didn't look back because he knew if he did, his tears would over flow. Eunhyuk was stunned. His best friend had feelings for him.

"Hae, why didn't y-" 

"Not now Hyuk!" Donghae yanked his wrist away and ran off.

Eunhyuk stood up from his chair and hesitated, should he run to his friend? or not..

---

 

 

Eunhyuk sat on his bed trying to recollect his thoughts. 

"Last night, I had a party. We got drunk, and supposedly, Donghae confessed to me and I said I felt the same. But how did he end up ? How did Heechul end up also?? Who was at the party again? Why did it only take place in my room? Uhhhhhhmm......" 

Eunhyuk's phone vibrated from the bedside table, and Eunhyuk rushed to see who it was. He hoped it would be Donghae to text him, but it was Kyuhyun.

 

TO: EUNHYUK

FROM: KYU.

HYUK, CHECK YOUR EMAIL. I FOUND A VIDEO FROM LAST NIGHT... YOU NEED TO SEE IT.

Eunhyuk ran to his laptop bag in the corner of the room, and violently pulled out his laptop. He wanted to see what happened... really  bad.

He logged in, and click the latest email from Kyuhyun.

"Holy......"

When he pressed play, he saw his room was already a horrible mess. Yesung was shirtless singing out of tune on the bed, Heechul dancing ually behind him, Leeteuk knocked out at the foot of the bed, a retarded laughter behind the camera, Sungmin making out with the mirror, bear bottles on the floor and Kangin slipping on some puddle, and in corner was Eunhyuk and Donghae making out.. so passionately.

"OH MYFUC-" Eunhyuk slammed his laptop shut. He didn't believe what he saw at the corner of his very own room, Himself making out with his best friend.

Eunhyuk didn't want to see more, he immediately grabbed his phone and texted Kyuhyun.

 

TO: KYU.

FROM: EUNHYUK

KYU, DO HAVE MORE VIDEOS? SOMETHING HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND DONGHAE AND I WANT TO FIX IT. DO YOU BY ANY CHANCE HAVE MORE VIDEOS??

 

2 minutes later, Kyuhyun texted back.

 

TO: EUNHYUK

FROM: KYU.

YEAH I DO. BUT I CAN'T EMAIL ALL OF THEM. STOP BY IF YOU WANNA SEE THEM.

 

Eunhyuk groaned, he didn't want to stop by Kyuhyun's place. He was being a little lazy at the moment. However, right before he was about to reply, he received another text from Kyuhyun.

 

TO: EUNHYUK

FROM: KYUHYUN

NEVER MIND HYUK, I'LL SAVE IT ON USB FLASH DRIVE AND I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU AT SCHOOL. SAVE YOURSELF TROUBLE.

 

Eunhyuk was immediately relieved to read the text. But....

"School.. School?.....SCHOOL!?!" As Eunhyuk scanned the text quickly after reading it, he realized there was school tomorrow. Eunhyuk wasn't the type to fail his classes, he actually did not mind his classes, he just passed with decent B's and C's. Being the already born rich kid he was, education wasn't important to him.

Eunhyuk didn't reply to the text and ran to the bathroom. He took out his uniform from the hamper and threw them into the washer. Eunhyuk returned to his room to look for his school bag, but didn't know where it was. He was, however, thankful because he knew Donghae had it. Why? Because Eunhyuk went to Donghae's house after school on Friday like he does every school day.

"All set." Eunhyuk dusted his hands on his pants and returned to his phone to text Kyuhyun back. As he walked over, he noticed the screen lit up signaling there was another text.

 

TO: EUHYUK

FROM: MR.FISH~  (Donghae)

HYUK, SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU EARLIER. I HAVE YOUR SCHOOL BAG. LET'S MEET LATER SO I CAN GIVE IT BACK, I ALSO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.

 

Eunhyuk's breath nearly stopped when he saw it was from Donghae. He thought that Donghae would start avoiding him, but surprisingly he wanted to meet up. Eunhyuk replied with sweaty palms.

 

TO: MR.FISH~

FROM: EUNHYUK

OKAY, MEET WHERE?

 

Eunhyuk put the phone down as soon the message sent and started biting his nails. He thought of all the scenarios that could happen when he would meet with Donghae. "Will tears result after this meeting? Will we end up enemies? Will me and Donghae get into a fight?" Eunhyuk thought.

His heart jumped out of his chest when his phone vibrated.

 

TO:EUNHYUK

FROM: MR.FISH~

LET'S MEET AT THE PARK IN 1 HOUR. SEE YOU THERE.

 

Eunhyuk looked at the clock for the first time all day. It was 4 pm and Eunhyuk had decided to meet his friend in one hour at the park.

 


 

UPDATE!!!! LOL. it's been awhile.

 

12-15-12

okay I'm gonna change some things. They are no longer juniors in highschool, I change them to be seniors. Lol okay. There will be a sequel to this fic. So yeah. 

 

[there won't be any scenes until the sequel]   1/24/13 >> MAJOR CHANGES. I'M JUST GOING TO SMASH THE WHOLE STORY TOGETHER.