Five more to go...

Just one kiss.

"My throat is so dry..", Ryeowook rubbed his throat as he walked into the studio arm in arm with Yesung.

"Aigoo," Yesung pushed Ryeowook's head with his finger. "I told you to lay off the alchohol yesterday! Aiish.. Why don't you have some rest. Hm? For now, just come with us to practice. Don't damage your voice." Yesung hugged Ryeowook's arm tighter.  Ryeowook smiled and playfully pushed Yesung away.

"And I'm guessing I should punish you two for being an hour late?" Kyuhyun scoffed. He took his feet off of the desk and walked over to the couple to greet their arrival.

"Sorry.", Ryeowook apologized half heartedly with a smile and walked to the speakers.

"Ah.. Are you still mad about me yelling at you for being late last week?.. Sorry Kyuhyun.", Yesung shrunk into a pitiful bully with a shy smile on his face. He and Kyuhyun argue quite often and its almost always about how Yesung is too bossy and how he created practice times for the three of them when they really didnt have to practice so intensely.

"Hey forget about it. But did you hear what Hyukjae said at the small press conference?" Kyuhyun's voice lowered making sure Ryeowook wouldn't hear.

"No need to lower your voice so much, Ryeowook knows. But yes I did hear, He was on the news Kyuhyun! The whole damn school probably ing knows.", Yesung pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Thank the lord he left to that house today though!" Ryeowook said blantantly from accross the room.

"Speaking of his speech, did you find anything on who leaked this tape?" Yesung demanded. The drastic change in his attitude from when he walked in to the doors to when Kyuhyun mentioned Eunhyuk, was miraculous.

"Barely. I found out that the person who uploaded the tape lives in Branch street. Leeteuk and I went to investigate, but when we arrived... the place was abandoned. Not just empty. The place was in ruins as if no has lived there for years. The furniture was all out dated..", Kyuhyun trailed off.

Yesung and Ryeowook looked at each other concerned. "Cha!" Ryeowook clapped his hands. "Let's get going with practice before the mood turns rotten, yeah? C'mon babe. Come on come on.", Ryeowook tried smiling and brightening the mood for the two who were involved greatly in the drama were getting sour.

Yesung looked up and smiled, "You need a vocal rest dummy!" Ryeowook dragged him to the speakers and Kyuhyun trailed along commencing the practice.

 

---

 

"LEE DONGHAE!!"

Donghae jerked in surprise banging the top of his head on an open drawer. "HYUKJAE? HYUKJAE IS THAT YOU? Ah er this hurts!" Donghae curled up in a ball clenching his head in pain.

ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow balls ugh ow ow ow

"You get your problematic down here.. rIGHT NOW!" Eunhyuk glared at the catastrophe.

Donghae still in pain and clenching his head, rushed downstairs.

oh lordy this hurts ahhhhhh

"I'm here! I'm here sheesh!" At the bottom of the stairs was Eunhyuk crossed arms and glaring at him. Donghae glared right back at the stunningly dressed Eunhyuk at the bottom of the stairs.

Donghae's soured mood softened when he saw how well dressed he was... and a new hair color? However, Eunhyuk looked tired. He looked as if life was draining from him this very instant. Despite his temper at the moment, Eunhyuk looked exhausted and lifeless.

"What the hell is this?!" Eunhyuk motioned to the disaster.

"Pffft hahaahahaha-"

"What!"

"Oh sorry.. but why is your hair blonde!?" Donghae slapped Eunhyuk's shoulder and winced at the throbbing pain on his head.

Eunhyuk's eyes were swollen and had dark circles. Donghae's heart shattered and wondered how he was doing. He only dissappeared for only 24 hours according to Donghae, he didn't catch a cold right?

"Donghae!" Eunhyuk lightly shoved Donghae and just then did Donghae realize the mess he made.

"What! And why do you have such dark circles? what happened when you dissappeared ?" Donghae clutched both sides of Eunhyuk's face and jokingly examined every aspect of his face.

Eunhyuk shooed Donghae away, rolled up his sleeves, sighed, and began to clean up the mess. "If you aren't going to take this seriously, then I don't know." Eunhyuk's voice was tired. His droopy facial expression, his voice, and his exhausted vibe all transferred to Donghae. Seeing his best friend all sad, and not even knowing why made him sad. Donghae even tried to lighten the mood a little, but Eunhyuk was not down for it.

The atmosphere was silent as the two cleaned the mess up together.

"Hyukjae?" Donghae awkwardly began.

Without looking up and continuing to tidy up the place, Eunhyuk responded. "Hm?"

"I uh... don't know why I am even here.", Donghae tried to say with a little laugh, but the true angriness behind his words showed.

Eunhyuk glanced up with his tired eyes. "Really?"

"Yesung didn't really fill me in on anything really. I kind of just... went with whatever.", Eunhyuk sat down on the pillows Donghae was fixing and leaned his head back closing his eyes. Donghae sat next to him awkwardly waiting for a response but it seemed like he fell asleep.

After a good amount of silence, Eunhyuk barely spoke up from his overworked throat and body. "You-", Donghae looked up in anticipation.

"...are so dumb.", eyes still closed, Eunhyuk chuckled.

"Hyukjae?"

"Mm?"

"You are drained. Come on. Muster the remaining strength you have to at least make it up the stairs..", Donghae stood up, grabbed a hold on Eunhyuk's hand and delicately started tugging his arm.

"Mm? ok...", Eunhyuk allowed Donghae to drag him as he trailed along zombie-like.

Pushing the door open to the room with the laptop in, assuming it was Hyukjae's, Donghae guided Eunhyuk in and waited till he was comfortable in bed, despite his suit still equipped on him. It took seconds before he heard Eunhyuk snoring already.

He smiled softly at Eunhyuk throught the small crack in the door and finally shut it.

 

-10pm-

"Ya!" Donghae whispered, cluthing the phone close to his face. "Are you still awake?" Donghae was calling Ryeowook for he was too scared of the dark.

"Ugh. Now I am!" Ryeowook complained.

"I'm scared.", Donghae was under the blanket in the dark room, wishing he just slept with Eunhyuk in the other room.

"Scared of what?"

"It's dark. I'm alone in this room. It's so quiet-"

"Donghae just turn on the lights.", Ryeowook complained.

"BUT I'M SCARED A MONSTER IS GONNA GRAB MY ANKLES FROM UNDER THE BED IF I SET ONE FOOT DOWN!" Donghae whispered more violently.

"Sprint to Eunhyuk's room.. Damn boy how old are you? 17?"

"Ryeoowoooookkk!!!"

"I can't help you..", Ryeowook chuckled. "Have a goodnight Lee Donghae!"

"Wait!-"

Just as the phone call ended Eunhyuk shoved the door open and flipped on the lights. "Ya! You whisper so loud. Quiet. I can't sleep."

Donghae pretended to be asleep under the blankets and tried to make no movements.

"You... idiot.. Ya! Lee Donghae. I know you're not asleep.", Eunhyuk's voice was raspy and his hair was all over the place with dried up drool trailing up to his temple.

Donghae rapidly kicked off the blankets and sat up. "Okay Mr. sir! You can go back to sleep now.", Donghae fiercely whispered to the point where his throat almost burst.

"Ch!" Eunhyuk scoffed then turned the lights off and shut the door. Donghae sat in the darkness with a puppy-like helpless expression.

 

Eunhyuk scratched his head in annoyance while walking back into his room. His eyes were puffy and he looked like hell. He didn't exactly remember changing into pajamas. He was heavily tired and barely even remembered riding to this house.

He sat on the bed staring at himself in the big closet mirror. "What now Hyukjae?" He could only recall the press meeting and the flashing lights. How in the hotel room he layed in his bed extremely tired and guilty, hugging himself under the big sheets while he ignored his phone. He even ignored his parents when they continuously knocked, and slammed, his hotel door when he wouldn't open it. How his mother was cursing from the other side saying how embarrassed, and dissappointed she was in him.

He blocked it all out.

"That was just ONE meeting," He tried to smile "Five more to go."