I didn't think this through..

Just one kiss.

"President Lee, I assure you that your son's safety and isolation from the public is our top priority this moment.", the secretary reported to Eunhyuk's father.

"Good. And I know that this company understands that he is but a young boy. He didn't mean for this to hap-"

Eunhyuk's mother interupted and stood up from her seat. "No! You know our son is a disgrace! All the times we spent raising him, and he disrespects us by making this happen! Don't you dare try to defend our son in this moment, this is his fault and he needs to take care of the issue himse-"

"Secruity! Bring my wife out of here!" President Lee slammed the long business table glaring at his wife being dragged out. The meeting consisted of the President of the company, the secretary, the vice president, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, and Yesung. Plus Donghae's family and their companies representatives.

"President Lee," Yesung stood up as soon as the board room was calmed down again, "I would like to propose that Hyukja- no, sorry- Eunhyuk does not attend school until the whole scandal has extinguished." Yesung's palms were sweaty. It was a risky proposal since Eunhyuk's family is pretty scary and serious. But Yesung said it with a strong and credible tone.

"And what would be your reason Mr.Kim? The son of the Kim Shares should be quite full of intellect.", He grinned in appreciation that young men like Yesung, Kyuhyun, and Leeteuk are attending this meeting.

Yesung took a quiet but deep breath. "As a fellow close companion of Eunhyuk, and that we attend the same school, part of Eunhyuk's privacy from the media will be hard to protect if he continues to attend school. We all know that us young teenagers are up to date with technologies and that us teenagers are full of raging hormones and uncontrollable temper. If the school speaks up, release information, and harms Eunhyuk and Donghae over this tape, then the scandal will be even harder to contain."

The board room filled with soft murmers and nodding. The president took a second to think about the proposal and the secretary from Donghae's company raised from his seat.

"I would like to approve of this proposal and further urge this request into acceptance.", Donghae's mother wiped her tears and whispered into the secretary's ear as soon as he sat down. The board room's volume raised as more approvals from the other officials were being discussed. Yesung grinned as he sat down. Kyuhyun and Leeteuk patted his shoulders whispering "Good job dude." to Yesung.

"Quiet!" President Lee's voice boomed once again. "Thank you, Mr.Kim for the lovely proposal. My son's education is a priority of mine, and there will be a big drop of benefits if he misses school for months. This scandal will not blow over in one, or two, months. Is your proposal suggesting he just does not attend school at all? Well, Considering the weight of this scandal, I will allow Eunhyuk to no more attend school.", Yesung who heart was pounding and racing for the fear of rejection, looked up at smiled when the proposal was accepted.

Donghae's mother stood up, "I agree to this propsal from the Lee's side and would like to propose the same for Donghae." President Lee nodded.

 

---

 

The meeting ended around 5:00 and Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, and Yesung were walking in the parking lot of the Lee family's building.

"God damn that was intense.", Leeteuk said. Kyuhyun stretched his back and chuckled.

"You know it. Damn Yesung, I'm surprised you had the guts to stand up like that. I thought you were only going to submit a request paper.", Kyuhyun playfully pushed Yesung who had his hands in his pockets and was in deep thought.

"Shut up Kyuhyun. I'm in the mood to be playing around.", Yesung dug into his back pockets for the car keys but had his arm slapped by Leeteuk who saw Ryeowook sitting on the roof of the car.

"Hey baby!" Ryeowook waved. Yesung crossed his arms in annoyance.

"What the hell are you doing there!" Kyuhyun and Leeteuk were laughing on the side as Ryeowook hopped off.

"Sitting. No honey!" Ryeowook gave Yesung a kiss on the cheek and walked over to Kyuhyun and Leeteuk and gave them a hug. "Hey guys. Now who wants to drop off food to Hyukjae and Donghae!"

Yesung opened his car doors and saw loads of grocery bags. "Wookie! When I said bring them food, I did not mean bring them the entire grocery store.."

"Yesung. Stop being a little and just get in the car, we're dropping food off for them regardless it doesn't matter.", Leeteuk said with a smile as he climbed into the back seat which irritated Yesung even more.

"Psh.", Kyuhyun scoffed as he lightly patted Yesung's shoulders and climbed into the car following Leeteuk.

"Baaaaaaby, we need a driver!" Ryeowook teased from shot gun.

"...I hate you guys.", Yesung rolled his eyes. He climbed into the driver's seat and began the two hour drive to the vacation home.

 

---

 

"Hyukjae will you look at me for once!" Donghae complained from the door way.

"huh? whwhat?" Eunhyuk's eyes were glued to the computer screen. He was looking at the growing number of views his tape was receiving. This is horror. He thought.

There were comments on the video such as "Donghae oppa is mine! Kill Eunhyuk! He soiled his innocence!" , and "Damn Donghae Hyung got a big one!", and "Forgive me, but Eunhyuk hyung me like that please."

It was all a horror show. It was demeaning and Eunhyuk was not a dirty person. He couldn't face the school anymore. It's only been four days since the release of the tape and the video already had nearly half the school's population. He thought if four more days passed, the entire school would know and big news companies would be asking questions. A normal highschool wouldn't panick as much, but this school is where the rich, and snobby, kids went from parents who owned major companies, shares, etc. These people who are seeing this tape have all sorts of connections. Who knows what could happen next to Eunhyuk.

"It is already 7 pm! Can you feed me!?" Donghae kept complaining since they woke up. Eunhyuk was completely out of it. They even argued during what was supposed to be lunch time and Donghae stormed out of the house to "go hunting for food".

"Donghae food is coming alright! Just wait a little!" Eunhyuk kept his eyes glued on the view counter while Donghae sighed overly exaggerating his pain. "Donghae trust me this time. I am being for-realzies."

"What the ?"

"Ah- never mind! Just know that food is coming okay?"

"No! I don't belive you! How can you just magically order food when there is no good reception? What are you even looking at on the computer?" Donghae quickly leaped onto the bed to see what Eunhyuk was looking at, but Eunhyuk who was in a more restless state, closed the laptop faster than Donghae can ever agree to watching Finding Nemo.

"You ! Fine, fine! You know what, I'll just go hunting again okay!?" Donghae punched Eunhyuk's thigh and stomped downstairs.

"Ow! What the ? Donghae! Don't go!"

"HIIIII!!!!!" Eunhyuk perked up as he heard a familiar voice downstairs.

"Sup little squirt.", another familar voice.

"Bet you were hungry huh?", another familar voice.

"Can you help me with the bags?", and another familar voice.

"HYUNGS!", Eunhyuk yelled. Despite the throbbing pain in legs, Eunhyuk dashed toward the stairs. He was about to turn the corner but was greeted by Yesung who was standing there casually.

"Oh . You scared me Yesung.", Eunhyuk smiled. Yesung looked serious.

"Listen boy. I went to your company's meeting."

"You did?"

"Yes. Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, and I proposed you never attend school until the scandal has blown over ok? Which is not a big problem. Its summer anyway. There's only 4 weeks of school left."

"...Yesung!"

"Yes?"

"What about the summer festival?"

Yesung was taken aback. He always thought things through.. He always did. Plus, the Summer festival was the only thing on his mind! He practiced and focused so hard for K.R.Y's performance he completely forgot about the rest of the group who was attending the festival aswell. It was basically religion for the group of friends. Even though they weren't even in highschool yet, as middle schooler, they were allowed to perform at the summer festival for their impressive talent. Each year was important to the group of friends. Very important, and missing a year was like missing a one chance to drink water if someone was stranded on a desert.

"Whwhat?" Yesung stuttered.

"Yesung.. What am I going to do about the summer festival?"

 

 

 

 


 

WAAAAAHHHHHH.

this was written in three hours.. haha hope you all still enjoy ^^;