Chapter 4

Spotlight

L couldn't help but stare at Teen Top who were walking towards them. Dongwoo noticed L's sudden mood drop and followed where he was looking he saw Teen Top and waved at them. Teen Top walked over to Infinite and the two groups started conversing.

L.Joe walked over to L and smiled, "so uh... are we cool?"

"Why wouldn't we  be?" L asked.

"Well you know about the whole thing on Show Champion earlier..." L.Joe said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh no we're all good bro~" L smiled patting his shoulder.

"But what you said... was it true?"

"Um... no... it wasn't... did you mean what you said?"

"No... Just making things interesting" L.Joe shrugged.

The two of them laughed and talked pretending like that showdown earlier on Show Champion never happened. But inside they were ready to fight each other for you, even though people would believe their words, they knew each other far too well to know when one was lying to the other. But all the chatter had stopped when they heard the crowd erupt with cheers, signaling that you're performance was over. You thanked the fans for watching you perform and walked off the stage. 

Your eyes widened seeing the crowd by the exit/entrance from the stage. You bowed to Infinite and Teen Top sunbaes and walked to the dressing room to grab your stuff being as that was your last schedule of the day. While you were making your way through the rush of stagehands trying to get Infinite ready to go on stage, L tried to get your attention to congradulate you on doing a good job but you couldn't here him over the chatter of the stagehands and production crew. 

L.Joe saw you all alone walking back to the dressing room and thought it was a good chance for him to talk to you in person. He called you a couple times, but your mind was reeling. The fact that you had just been confessed to by two perfect sunbaes, and they both admitted that what they said were true, your mind was in between confusion and fangirling. You didn't even notice anyone around you.

"______-sshi!" L.Joe called, chasing after you.

"______-"

You were finally snapped out of your daze when you heard a loud crash behind you. You turned to see L.Joe on the ground holding his head and stagehand picking up paperwork off the ground. You ran over to the stagehand helped her pick up the paperwork. Then once you picked up all the paperwork you turned jto L.Joe who was still on the ground. 

"Are you okay sunbae?!" you asked removing his hand from his forehead and examined it to see if he was hurt badly.

"I-I'm okay~" he said stuttering a bit.

"Ani come on" you helped him to his feet and took him to your dressing room where you gave him a bottle water. You sat him down on the couch and sat next to him.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine~ you didn't have to bring me here" he chuckled taking another sip of his water.

"Ani I didn't but I wanted to make sure you were okay~"

"Did you get my note?" he looked at you.

You're heart started to race, 'that stare... i just... omo why am i like this?' you thought to yourself, as you stared back into his eyes. He tilted his head in slight confusion as he waited patiently for you to answer him. 

You blinked out of your little trance and answered, "n-neh I did get your note..."

"I really did mean what I said on Show Champion... and I would like to get to know you more... if thats okay..." he looked down at his hands.

'How can I just ask her like this?! I was a total embarassment earlier... I walked into someone?! Aigoo~ I hope she says yes... please say yes...'

"Of course we can get to know each other better... I would really like that" you smiled at L.Joe, but on the inside you were freaking out that both your biases wanted to be friends with you.

"Really?" L.Joe's eyes shot up to look at you, and you nodded to reassure him.

He smiled that million dollar smile that was rarely seen due to the fact that his image was very serious and mischevious. 

"So do you want to by any chance want to go-" L.Joe started but was interupted by your manager walking in.

"_____-ah~! I guess what?!" your manager walked in very excited.

"What?" you asked.

"Oh L.Joe you're here too! Good this news is for both of you... well the rest of Teen Top should hear this too but... you, ______, and Teen Top will be guest stars on Running Man next week" he smiled.

"Running Man?!" you stood up with excitement, "are you serious?!" you started jumping around. 

You were so excited, you had always made time to watch Running Man whenever it was aired on tv, it was your favorite show besides Weekly Idol.

"Sunbae~ we're going to be on Running Man together! Isn't that great?!" you asked him excitedly.

"Neh~!" he chuckled watching your excited reaction.

"While we film that we will be able to get to know each other a lot more~" with those words it brought another one of those rare smiles to his face.

"Alright come on ______-ah~ we have to get you something to eat~" your manager said.

"OH YAY~!" you cheered and grabbed your stuff.

"OH! Annyeong L.Joe sunbae~" you said bowing to him before leaving.

L.Joe smiled to himself as he thought of getting to spend a whole day filming with you, on a show that both you and him enjoyed watching. But his smile soon faded when he looked down at the coffee table in front of him and saw your phone sitting there.

'Not again~' he chuckled to himself and picked it up.

___

You were getting in the van when you wanted to tell your friend about being on Running Man with Teen Top. But when you reached into your pocket it wasn't there, you didn't think much of it and thought that you put it in your bag. You checked there but it wasn't in your bag. You started to freak out when you heard a tap on the window of the car. You looked to the window and saw L.Joe smiling. You rolled down the window and tilted your head in confusion wondering why he was out here.

"Lost something?" he said holding up your phone.

"OMO! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" you said grabbing your phone from him, "again..." you added smiling sheepishly.

"No problem~" he winked and walked away.

You sighed, collapsing back into your seat. But jumped when your phone suddenly buzzed, showing that you had recieved a text message from L.Joe.

Your eyes widened and you opened it:

Try not to forget this anymore I can't always bring it back to you if I'm not around keke.

I hope you don't mind that I put my number in your phone ^^; but I look forward to filming Running Man with you :)

Oh and good job on your performance to day~ the fans were cheering really loud we could hear them from backstage.

You smiled reading the text and replied:

I don't mind that you put your number in, and thank you again for finding my phone for the second time today~

I also look forward to filming with you guys~ good luck on your performance today sunbae ^_^

With that you settled in to a comfortable position and drifted off to sleep while your manager drove you to somewhere to eat dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys sorry for not updating in a long long time, but i'd like to thank you for waiting patiently.

I have kind been on hiatus for a while due to lack of confidence and motivation... 

but i have marked my comeback with my latest oneshot of Kai called "Over the Years..."

~Admin Li