2

You Changed Me
Like I expected, no one cared about what happened to me. I was not surprised that Tiffany did not care since I said something that hurt her the day before. Students were talking to their friends but I was here, keeping myself inside.

 

"Hey Kim," Taecyeon said and smirked. I rolled my eyes but ignored the guy. He grabbed the back of my clothes and pushed me inside of a classroom.

 

"Leave Tiffany alone. I know what you're trying to do to her," I said not making any eye contact with Taecyeon.

 

"You care about Tiffany? That's new. No worries, I'll give her back to you once I'm done with her," Taecyeon said.

 

I could not take it and punched him in the face with my right hand. He touched his cheek and glared at me. "Why you," he said and charged at me. He tried punching me but I dodged his attack swiftly and kicked his stomach.

 

"You deserve it," I said in a low voice. I opened up the door and found Tiffany looking at Taecyeon who was in pain. How great. She noticed him in pain but did not hear what he told me. We looked at each eye to eye for a few seconds. I could see hatred in her eyes. "You know nothing Tiffany," I said and walked passed her. I went to the school's rooftop although it was drizzling.

 

"You might catch a cold you know," I heard someone said. I did not need to turn my head to know who it was.

 

"Shouldn't you be treating your boyfriend. He's in pain but I'm not," I said.

 

"Admit it Taeyeon. You like me right? That's why you talk bad about Taecyeon," Tiffany said.

 

"It doesn't matter whether I like or hate you but what I said about Taecyeon is true. Once you allow him to do it with you, he'll live you without any regret," I told her.

 

"I don't believe you Taeyeon. He's not that kind of guy and I'm not forgiving you of what you had done to him."

 

"I don't care whether you are forgiving me or not Tiffany. You just need to believe what I just told you and you'll be safe. I promise you that."

 

"Whatever. I'll be going now."