3

You Changed Me
After the talk, we became really distant. We avoided each other and never made eye contact. It hurts me when Taecyeon acts all touchy around Tiffany. How I wish I could tell her that Taecyeon had other girls that he was playing with.

 

It was another boring day for me. I was in class, listening to Mr Lee talking about the upcoming project. "This project is really important as it totals your final score. Now, I'm going to pair you up," he said.

 

I hope I would get paired up with Tiffany. The silent treatment is killing me. I admit that I, Kim Taeyeon, had fallen deep for Tiffany Hwang and I hated that feeling. Why must she date someone when I finally had feelings for her? She should have waited longer. She should know I was not good in confessing. I was easy to read as well.

 

"Taeyeon, you're paired up with Tiffany Hwang. Any objections with the both of you?" Mr Lee asked as he looked at the both of us.

 

"Can I change partners Mr Lee? The both of us are currently awkward with each other now," Tiffany said as she tried not to make eye contact with me.

 

"Awkward? That's better. The both of you can use the period of time to bond with each other," Mr Lee said with a big smile.

 

I smiled to myself. Mr Lee, you're the greatest teacher I ever had. The bell rang and everyone packed their stuff. I saw that Tiffany was waiting for Taecyeon but waited for Tiffany anyways.

 

Taecyeon glared at me but I ignored him. "I'll send you via email for the project so that we do not need to meet up," Tiffany told me and walked out with Taecyeon who had a sly smirk on his face.

 

"If only I have prove," I told myself and walked to my next class.