5

You Changed Me
Mr Lee was really angry with both Tiffany and I. I told him that it was my fault and he allowed Tiffany to go and have her lunch while I got reprimanded instead.

 

"Why didn't you do your work Taeyeon? Were you really busy during the weekend?" Mr Lee asked in a stern tone.

 

"No Mr Lee. I have a lot of things in my mind lately," I replied back, my head hung low.

 

"Tomorrow will be the presentation. Don't forget to bring your project," Mr Lee told me and left the classroom. I packed all my stuff and left the classroom as well.

 

As I was walking out of the classroom, Tiffany stopped me and handed me a sandwich and a bottle of mineral water. "Eat it. I know you're hungry," Tiffany said reluctantly.

 

I grinned and kept the bottle of water in my bag. She looked at me with wide opened. "What?" I said.

 

"You're grinning? Since when did you grin?" she asked, forgetting about our relationship for the moment.

 

"You could see me grin every day if you did not date the jerk," I said and changed back to my usual self.

 

"Enough with it Taeyeon. He's not bad and you're just jealous," Tiffany said, defending Taecyeon.

 

"I saw him flirting with a girl at the party. I know I wasn't invited and I had a hard time entering as the guards kept on throwing me out," I told Tiffany. She did not look happy. She hit my injured hand and walked away. She wanted to believe me but she could not. She did not want me to be right. She wanted to prove me I was wrong. However, somehow, I saw that she was confused. "Did Taecyeon tell her something?" I thought.