9

You Changed Me
I was awaken by a loud noise. I quickly sat up and saw that Tiffany was not with me. I panicked and went down only to find the kitchen in a mess. I chuckled when I saw Tiffany's face covered in flour. I sneaked behind her and gave her a back hug. "Morning Tiffany. What are you cooking?" I asked as I looked at the batter.

 

"Pancakes and I need your help," Tiffany replied and pouted.

 

I shook my head and released Tiffany from my grip. I held onto Tiffany's hand and stirred the batter along with Tiffany.

 

"We can cook it now. I'm hungry," I said and put a pan on the stove. I the stove and started cooking the pancakes.

 

"I'm really sorry Taeyeon," Tiffany apologized again. I sighed and put my hands on her shoulders.

 

"Forget it okay? I'm not angry anymore," I said and ruffled her hair.

 

"But I hurt you," Tiffany said softly.

 

"Let me repeat it again. Forget it," I said. Tiffany nodded and sat at the dining table. "Don't you think you should wash your face first?" I asked and tried to hide my laughter.

 

Tiffany used a finger and slid it down her cheek. She looked at her finger and grinned evilly at me afterwards. I tilted my head, not knowing what she was doing. She stood up from her seat and went closer to me. I was still confused until she used the finger that was covered with flour onto my nose. "Why you-" I said and we soon started a flour war with each other.

 

The kitchen was really in a mess than before. Tiffany and I did not care about it for the moment. It had been a while since we hung out together.

 

"I miss you Taeyeon," Tiffany said, not looking at me.

 

"I miss you too Tiffany," I said and held onto her hand.

 

My phone rang and I was irritated by it. I ignored the call at first but Tiffany told me to answer it so I did.

 

"Yo Taeng! I miss you buddy. I'm coming back in two days time to find my princess," my best friend said.

 

"Really? I'm not excited," I said in an uninterested tone.

 

"Yah! How can you not miss me midget?" she said in a sad tone.

 

"I'm just kidding. Of course I miss my best friend," I said and grinned. I looked at Tiffany and saw her pouting. Was she jealous?

 

"See you soon Taeng. I love you buddy," my best friend said happily.

 

"I love you too buddy," I said using my aegyo just to tease Tiffany. She hung up the phone first and I put my phone away. Tiffany stood up and left the kitchen. I followed behind her but she shut the door to my room. She locked it and I can hear her scream.

 

"The call was from my best friend. She's coming back from Japan," I explained to Tiffany. Jealous Tiffany is so cute.

 

"You have a friend?" Tiffany asked, surprised.

 

"Of course I do!" I replied. "You thought I was a loner?"

 

"No no no," Tiffany quickly said. "I'm just surprised. You don't talk about your friend much."

 

"Let me in please? I need a shower now. We'll clean the kitchen later," I said. I heard the door unlocked and entered my room. Tiffany got close to me and hugged me. I hugged her back and it was not until a few minutes later I went to take a shower.

 

A/N: It's not really long and who should be paired with Jessica?

A) Yuri

B) Sooyoung

C)Yoona

 

Let me know in the comment box ^-^ my last update of the day before going to sleep...