10

You Changed Me
A/N: I won't reveal the best friend yet. I'll wait for another day before revealing her. 7 votes for Yuri and 7 votes for Sooyoung o.o Yoona is disqualified XD

 

After cleaning the kitchen, I went to join Tiffany at the living room. She was watching the television intensely. I looked at the screen and saw the news about Taecyeon with an actress, walking hand in hand. I took the remote control and turned off the television. Tiffany glared at me and stood up, walking to the front door.

 

"If you plan to leave Tiffany, we'll never get together," I said.

 

Tiffany's hand twisted the doorknob and ignored what I say. She left the house and I think she was going to find Taecyeon. "I should follow her," I thought and grabbed my house key and a jacket which I did not bother to put on.

 

Tiffany hailed a taxi and I was lucky that there was another taxi behind. I told the uncle to follow the taxi Tiffany was in and I was right, she stopped at Taecyeon's apartment. I paid the fair and hid behind a pillar.

 

"Taeyeon, what are you doing here?" I heard Jessica's voice. I slightly turned my head and saw Jessica looking at me.

 

"Following Tiffany. Hide," I replied and pulled Jessica closer to me.

 

I took a peek and saw Taecyeon outside of the house only in his boxers. Tiffany was already crying and I was hurt. I hate seeing someone I love hurt. I was shocked when Taecyeon dragged Tiffany inside his house. I made a run for it and used my hand to stop the door from closing. I bit my lower lips as pain ran over me. The door opened and Taecyeon glared at me. Tiffany looked at me in shocked.

 

"What do you want?" Taecyeon asked.

 

"What are you going to do to Tiffany?" I asked, pointing at Tiffany.

 

"She told me I can do anything to her as long as she could be with me," Taecyeon replied and smirked.

 

I looked at Tiffany unbelievably. She looked guilty and I was hurt. My heart was hurt by the same person again. "Were you dared all this while Tiffany? Did you lie the first time we met? Were the words all just lies?" I shouted, unable to keep my anger.

 

"N-No Taeyeon. I wasn't lying. I did love you," Tiffany said in a soft voice.

 

"You did love me. So it's only the past? Now you don't?" I questioned her.

 

"Are you guys done talking? If you're not, the both of you can leave now," Taecyeon said.

 

"I can't control your life Tiffany. Do whatever you think it's right," I said and left. Jessica wanted to comfort me but I shook my head and went to the park to grab some fresh air.

 

A/N: Don't hate me now. I don't mean to make Tiffany like this, really >< Today's the last day to choose Jessica's seobang XD