4

You Changed Me
I decided to spy on Taecyeon during the weekend, forgetting all about the project. My left hand was not healed yet but I needed prove to show Tiffany.

 

"There he is," I said to myself and smiled. My smile soon dropped as I saw Tiffany coming out of the car. They entered the party which I was not invited to and it would be hard for me to find prove.

 

I decided to sneak in but a guard saw me and kicked me out of the ballroom. "Please let me enter. My friends are waiting for me inside," I lied.

 

The guard had no emotion. "You're not on the list, get out kid," he said. Since he would not let me enter, I decided to use action. I kicked the guard's stomach and ran inside. I saw Taecyeon flirting with another girl and pulled out my phone. I was about to film the whole scene but my view was caught and the guard had found me. He dragged me out of the ballroom and shut the door.

 

"That's it. I'm going to confess to her," I said to myself. I looked through the door and saw Tiffany awkwardly standing alone. I turned my head slightly and clenched my fist. Taecyeon was touching a girl's and she did not look like she mind. He had a erted smile on his face. I shook my head and walked back home.

 

I remembered about the project but decided not to do it although it was due on the next day. I was going to get a scolding from Tiffany but that was the only way for me to confess to her.

 

I spent the whole night thinking how to confess to Tiffany. She might think I am kidding but I am going to make her believe me in every way.

--

"Where's the project Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked in a cold tone.

 

"I didn't bring it," I replied like it was not a big deal.

 

"What? It's a really important project you know!" she shouted at me.

 

"So what? Why should I care about the project if you don't believe what I say? You might think I steal answers from other students," I shouted back at her.

 

"Those are two different things and I don't believe what you say about Taecyeon still," Tiffany said lowly and glared at me.

 

"You lost a big chance Tiffany. I wanted to confess to you on the day you told me that you and Taecyeon were together. Now, you're also one of the reasons why I don't believe in love," I told her.

 

I know I wanted to confess to her buy I changed my mind. I would not be with her until she breaks up with Taecyeon.