12

You Changed Me

I realized that I did something stupid. I wanted to get Tiffany but I was making it harder. "I'll be back soon Yul. I'm going to meet with Tiffany," I said and left the house.

 

I was in front of her house and I knocked onto her door. She opened up and she was expressionless. I kept my head low, guilty. I did not know what to say. I suddenly felt her hands around my neck, embracing me. I was stunned for a second. "Y-you don't hate me?" I asked.

 

She shook her and I felt my shirt wet. I looked at her and saw her crying. I hugged her and told her that everything was alright and I forgave her for that day. I pulled away from the hug first and looked at her. Her crying minimized and I pushed the strand of hair that was covering her face behind her ear. I gave her a reassuring smile and she kissed me all of the sudden. Once again, she stunned me. I did not respond to the kiss so she pulled away, on the verge of crying again. "I-I thought you said you liked me?" she said softly.

 

"Yes I do but are you ready Tiffany?" I asked. I was jealous when Tiffany went to Taecyeon's home that day.

 

"Yes I am. I don't know what got into me when I went to Taecyeon's house," Tiffany replied, looking guiltily at me.

 

"Maybe you still have some feelings for him?" I said although I did not want to say it.

 

"N-No I don't. I love you. Not him," Tiffany said. However, she looked like she was convincing herself. I sighed and she looked up at me.

 

"I'll give you another month to think okay? It's either me or Taecyeon," I said and ruffled her hair.

 

"No! I told you I love you," Tiffany shouted and hugged me again.

 

"I know you love me but I think you need to sort out your feelings first. I don't want that one day, you would run back to Taecyeon saying that you need him," I said, sounding slightly hurt.

 

"Can we just try now? If it doesn't work, we'll break up," Tiffany said desperately.

 

"It will just hurt me more in the future. So, think about it okay?" I said and smiled. She nodded and I went back home. I turned to see if she had entered the house but she was waiting for me to leave before she entered. I chuckled and waved at her. I think I caught her off-guard as she was shocked. She waved back and I think that I would do whatever that makes her happy.