11

You Changed Me
A/N: And the winner is....Kwon Yuri ^-^ Sorry to all SooSica shippers. I do like both couples. So SooSica shippers, don't ignore the story please?

 

I was waiting at the airport for my best friend, Kwon Yuri. Jessica was with me as well. She was seating on a bench while I was busy searching for Yuri. Her plane had landed a few minutes ago but I could not even find her.

 

"Taeng, over here!" I heard Yuri shouted. I saw her waving at me and ran to her direction. I hugged her and she hugged me back as well. "Who's that girl Taeng?"

 

"What? You care about her more than me?" I said, pretending to feel hurt.

 

"Of course not. I think I saw her before," Yuri said and pushed me aside, walking to Jessica.

 

I grabbed her luggage and stood beside Yuri. "Have we met before?" Yuri asked as she looked at Jessica from head to toe.

 

"Wait," Jessica said, inspecting Yuri's face. "Yah! KkabYul!"

 

"Jessica knows Yuri? Such a small world," I thought and smiled slightly. They would make a cute couple.

 

"I knew it. You are Jessica," Yuri said and smiled widely.

 

"What are you doing here and aren't you suppose to be with Krystal?" Jessica asked.

 

Yuri frowned and replied, "Your little sister broke up with me saying that I was childish. The next day, she was with someone else already."

 

"Serves you right," Jessica murmured.

 

"I can hear you," Yuri said and pouted.

 

"You guys can talk later. Let's get to my house first," I said and pulled Yuri's luggage. The two kept on bickering with each other the whole ride to my house.