1

You Changed Me
I admit I had never fallen in love before. I did not have a single crush and did not date even once. I was not cold-hearted but I did not trust love at all after seeing my parents fight countless times until they were divorced to each other. However, there was this one girl who kept trying to make me fall in love with her. She was really determined and I think I was starting to fall for her like she wanted me to.

 

We were both standing at the front gate and she started talking. "You probably would not care but I am now in a relationship with Taecyeon. He is such a gentleman," she said with an idiotic smile. Maybe this was why I did not trust love as well. "But if don't like it, I can break up with him. You don't look happy hearing the news."

 

"You can date him but don't come to me when he breaks up with you after getting what he wants," I said coldly and walked away. I was not good in letting out my feelings and even with words.

 

"I didn't know you were a jerk Taeyeon! I hate you!" she shouted. My heart felt like it broke into pieces but since when did I care about what people feel or think about me? I decided to skip school for that day and drove around Seoul with my bike to clear my mind.

 

Seoul. It is usually busy during night time but in the morning, it is really peaceful. I was driving in full speed, not caring about the red lights as well. There were not a lot of crazy too; so why should I bother? "If Tiffany is with me now, I'm dead," I mumbled to myself.

 

Wait, why would I care about Tiffany? She has a boyfriend. She should care more about him than me. I did not know there was a truck driving in front of me and that I was driving on the wrong lane. My eyes widened. I quickly swerved my bike to the left and ended up being thrown off my bike, hurting my left arm in the process.

 

Damn Taeyeon, your life is getting harder now.