Decision time

Trapped in time

Jessica hit her alarm clock when it woke her up.

“So annoying,” she grumbled then put a pillow over her face. “Wait… today is important” She thought as she got out of bed and got ready for school.


“Hi there~” Tiffany greeted her new best friend happily.

“Annyeong~” Jessica greeted back and did her own version of an eye-smile. They both went into their classroom while talking and laughing as if all the tension between them when they first met was not there anymore.

“Those two sure get along well” One of their classmates whispered.

“I heard that they’re both fighting over Yuri, aren’t they enemies?” Another student whispered but it was quite loud so the two girls in question heard him.

“Not really” JeTi gave their classmates ‘mushroom/icy’ glares and it silenced them immediately.

“It seems like Yuri’s too scared to go to school today huh?” Jessica said when Yuri still hasn’t arrived when the bell rang.

“Hmm… I fell in love with a chicken~” Tiffany joked and they both laughed quietly, not waiting the teacher to catch them. “Well, she’s just a little player who likes to play with pretty girls’ hearts after all” She added, praising herself.

“Do you want to sit next to me? She won’t be here today anyway” Jessica offered, patting the seat next to her.

“Sure~ ^^”

They talked to each other for the whole day during class AND they also nearly got detentions for it. At lunch, Jessica led Tiffany to the roof, YulSic’s secret spot.

“This is Yuri and my secret place. Now it’s ours. Don’t tell anyone kay?” They sat down and started eating their lunches.

“If I tell someone, it wouldn’t be a secret place anymore and sometimes, I like the silence.” They fell into comfortable silence soon after.

“What do you want to do?” Jessica spoke up after a moment.

“You mean about Yuri?” Tiffany’s paused a little bit then resumed eating again.

“Yeah, what if she keeps on hiding from us?”

“We have to give her a little time to think right?”

“Ok, we’ll go to her house this week if she keeps hiding ok?”

“Uh huh, you know where her house is right?” Tiffany smirked slyly.

“Yup, but wait, how do you know that?” Jessica was kinda scared and surprised.

“I have my ways” Tiffany’s smirk grew wider and soon, it turned into her normal eye-smile.

“You and Yuri are exactly the same! So scaaaary!” Jessica faked shiver and it made them both fell into fits of laughter.


Day by day, it was the end of the week and Yuri still hasn’t show up yet so JeTi decided to go to her house.

“I will meet you at Yuri’s house tomorrow then?”

“Ok, how about at 8 in the morning?”

“Kay, see ya then” Jessica hung up. She tried to sleep that night but couldn’t. Sunday is the day she will finally know Yuri’s decision.

But when morning came, Jessica forgot about their conversation about meeting at Yuri’s house so when she woke up at 8, she did her normal routine and went down to have her breakfast afterward. Suddenly, the bell rang.

“Can you open the door please, Jessica?” her dad called.

“Ok ok I’m coming!”

When she opened the door, she saw a familiar figure.

“Hi Fany, watcha doing here?” She asked, clearly confused.

“Hey~ Didn’t we agreed to meet at Yuri’s house at 8? Do you know what time it is?” Tiffany replied, and faked looking mad.

“OMG! SORRY!” Jessica screamed when she saw that it was 8:30 “I totally forgot about that! Come in, I’ll be down soon” she ran upstairs when she realized that she was still her in pjs.

After 5 minutes, she came down all dressed up and ready.

“Done! Now let’s go” they said goodbye to her parents and both started walking toward Yuri’s house.

On the way there, Tiffany spoke up.

“Aren’t nervous?”

“No, not really, why?”

“No reason” ^^

When they arrived at Yuri’s mansion, Jessica knocked on the door.

“Coming!” The familiar husky voice shouted from inside.

When the owner opened the door, she was surprised by the appearance of the two girls. She closed the door right after and ran to her room without looking back.

 “Hey wait! You can’t hide forever Yuri! You have to make up your mind!” Tiffany shouted and knocked and the door again.

“She’s right! You can’t make us wait forever!” Jessica helped her friend pound on the poor door.

“Yuri, answer the door!” Yuri’s dad yelled.

“No! You open it!” Yuri shouted from her room.

“Kids these days, tsk” Mr Kwon stood up from his comfortable position on the sofa.

“Hi Jessica, Tiffany, what can I do for you?” He smiled, knowing what was coming.

“We need to talk to Yuri about something, may we come in uncle?” Tiffany asked.

“Oh, sure, come in. She’s in her room now.” He showed them Yuri’s room.

“Hey Yuri! Are you having girl problems? Your girlfriend and fiancée are looking for you!”

Yes, he knows about YulSic but still kept the arranged marriage of YulTi, simply because he wants her daughter to grow up and make the right decision for herself between two great options.

JeTi to the side heard how Yuri’s dad called them and blushed slightly.

“Aniyaaa, make them go away~” Yuri cute muffled whine was heard.

“Ok girls, I’ll leave her to you” Her dad unlocked the door and walked away, leaving the three of them behind.

“Hi Yuri, long time no see” Jessica spoke up, staring at the blanket covered lump on the bed.

“Leave me aloneee~” Yuri whined again like a cute puppy which nearly made the girls melt… nearly.

“We need your answer now! N.O.W” Both JeTi grabbed the blanket and pulled it off of her in one go.

“I-I don’t know” Yuri sat up and pouted.

“But you have to choose. Who will it be? Me or Jessica?” Tiffany stared intensely at her.

“Can’t I go with both of you?” Yuri said, half joking half serious.

“Typical players, they always want everything,” Jessica complained as she rubbed her aching head.

“You will have to choose one” Tiffany added.

“I choose you Sica. It’s always you and only you” Yuri said smoothly.

“I’m sorry Yuri, you will have to find someone else because I got a new girlfriend while you were away.” Jessica smirked.

“What?” Yuri’s eyes widened in shock “T-then I’ll choose Tiffany!” She turned and looked at her fiancée.

“Haha! I knew it!” Tiffany looked at Jessica. “Actually, WE knew it!”

“Knew what? What are you talking about?” Saying that she was confused was just an understatement.

“We made a bet yesterday.” Jessica started.

“If the one you choose turn you town,” Tiffany continued.

“Will you pick the other girl?”

“And we both won.” Jessica approached Yuri and put her hand on her girlfriend’s shoulder.

“You did choose to other girl after all”

“What? What is happening?” Yuri said to herself.

“Well, we both decided to give up on you. We think that if you meet another girl, you will choose her over us like you did to me.” Tiffany put her hand on Yuri’s other shoulder.

*Flashback*

“Hi did something happen?” Jessica asked in a warm voice instead of her usual cold one.

“No, I just want to talk to you about something.” Tiffany smiled at her friend.

“About?” Jessica asked, urging her to continue.

“I wanted you to know that I gave up on Yuri already. She will hurt me more if she chooses me.” Tiffany lowered her head.

“Really? Me too. I can’t believe we have so much in common, even thinking about the same thing!” Jessica was surprised at her friend’s words.

“If she choose me, I will turn her down, let see if she’ll choose you after that or not?” Tiffany giggled at her own idea.

“Ok, and I will do the same” They broke into laughter.

*End of flashback*

“Well, you know our decision now Yuri, our relationship is over.” Jessica leaned in and kissed Yuri on the lips.

“Our arranged marriage is also over” Tiffany also leaned in and kissed Yuri. They then left, leaving behind a confused Yuri.

“What… just happened?”


“We did it,” Jessica laughed “Did you see her face?”

“I kinda feel sorry for her though…” Tiffany pondered.

“Don’t worry, she’ll get over it, all players do. At least I still have my best friend”

“Yeah, I still have mine too”

After that day, Jessica and Tiffany made a promise to never fight over a girl and they will be best friends forever. About Yuri, she got over them and then got on with her life, like Jessica said.


-3 years later-

“Hey Fany~” Jessica waved at her friend.

“Hey Sica, how are you?” the eye-smiling princess smiled at the ice princess.

“I’m good, yo-” Jessica’s words were stopped when someone snuck up behind her.

“Hey girls~” A husky voice called out “you forgot about me already?”

“Yeah” Both girls coldly replied to the voice they recognised immediately.

“Sheesh, you don’t have to be so cold, I was just passing by” Yuri smiled dorkily, not even affected by the cold tones.

“And who is she?” Jessica asked curiously when she saw a girl standing next to her ex.

“This is my girlfriend, Im Yoona” Yuri answered as she took a hold of Yoona’s hand.

“You’ve gotten over us huh?” Tiffany asked, while trying to hide her jealousy.

“Yuri, who are they?” Yoona asked shyly at Yuri’s affection gesture.

“This is Jessica my ex-girlfriend and Tiffany my ex-fiancée, they both dumped me though” Yuri faked a few tears for dramatic affect.

“I’m glad we did.” Jessica laughed.

“Hey Yuri,” Tiffany called out but Yuri pretended to ignore her and Jessica while she kept on talking to her girlfriend.

“Hey! Are you ignoring me?” Tiffany asked, and she looked jealous. Jessica looked jealous too!

“No, not at all… Wae? Are you jelly?” Yuri teased them when she realized their jealousy grew.

“No, why did you ask?” Jessica glared with both her arms crossed.

“No reason… just checking- OUCH! What was that for?” Yuri yelled when both Jessica and Tiffany elbowed her in the stomach. She then started chasing the two girls around town.

“Haha! Try and catch us if you can! MERONG~~!” JeTi poked their tongue out at her as they continued running away.

“Why you!”


Tadaaaa... the ennnd...

Sorry for the y and unexpected ending... =_="

Like I said in the foreword... this is the work of a 10 years old... w/ half a year of english experience... ^^ soz if it disappointed you all... ^^

Hope you all enjoyed it anyway... ^^