Memories return

Trapped in time

Annyeong reader~!!

I’M SUPER SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! T_T

I’ll update this first but my other story is not going anywhere soon… if you read my profile, you will know that my writer block is really often, let me put it in another way, a normal writer have writer block once in a while when they write right? I’m like the opposite, I have writer block every day but once in a while I can write…

Hard to understand?

Normal writer: Writer block < Write

Me: Writer block > Write

Still can’t understand?

Normal writer: 1/5 writer block

Me: 4/5 writer block

Ohkay.. I can’t explain this any better.. T_T

Sorry about that… T_T But I write whenever that 1/5 come up… XD

(About the he/she problem… because my original story have a girl x boy pairing and I’m changing it into a girl x girl pairing, I might make some mistake sometimes… plz bear with it.. ^^’)

Enjoy the chapter~ ^^


“Kwon family eh?” the figure read from the mail box in front of Yuri’s mansion.

“I’ll remember you, somehow” Jessica murmured and walked back to her own house.

“Mom! Are you home?” she shouted after slamming her door shut.

“I’m here honey~” the reply came from the living room.

“Can I ask you a question?” Jessica fiddled with her fingers nervously.

“Of course, what is it?” she smiled softly at her daughter.

“Do you know the Kwon family?” the smile on Mrs Jung face turned into a nervous one. To hear the name that she dreaded ever since that day that her daughter’s life came to stand still, left her speechless.

“Well?” Jessica tapped her feet impatiently.

“N-no” Mrs Jung lied. “Why did you asked? Did you run into them or something?”

“Yeah, I ran into Kwon Yuri the other day. He goes to the same school as me. He looks familiar but I can’t remember him and I hate that feeling. Anyway, I’ll go to my room now, thanks mom.” Jessica was a bit suspicious of her mother but decided to let it slide, thinking that her own mom will never lie to her.

Jessica threw herself onto her soft bed hoping to find comfort but her mind kept on drifting off to the stranger that kept on bothering her ever since her very first day at school.

“Yuri… I swear I heard that name somewhere before.” She mumbled absently then rolled over and her alarm clock.

“Goodnight, KyungYul” Jessica hugged the silver dog beside her tightly before letting sleep embrace her. She brought the dog with her from Korea because for some reason, she felt that it was very important to her, even if she can’t seems to remember who gave it to her.


As soon as the alarm clock went off, it was knocked down by one of Jessica’s ninja punch.

“Come on!! Not this early! T_T” She whined childishly but still got up to get ready for school.

On her way to school, she was silently hoping that no one will knock her over like the other days and her wish came true. Her class was boring but today, it felt oddly quiet. No one was annoying her or fighting with her. Oh right, the girl sitting beside her didn’t even utter a word ever since she entered the classroom. An uneasy feeling crept up Jessica’s spine.

Lunch time came and Jessica went to the school’s roof once again.

“Enjoying your lunch, Jessica?” Yuri asked when she snuck up behind her, making her jump.

“What are you doing here?” Jessica asked in annoyance, looking away.

“Eating my lunch of course, what else?” Yuri showed one of her sparkling, charming smile.

“Really? So why didn’t you eat your lunch here yesterday?” But unfortunately, her smile had no effect what so ever on Jessica.

“Ummm…” Imaginary sweat was running down Yuri’s forehead like in some anime.

“Miss me that much?” Jessica smirked evilly.

“No, it’s not like that…” Yuri looked down at the ground and blushed shyly. Her cool image was replaced with the image of a shy, high school girl.

“What is it then?” Her smirk changed into a serious and cold expression that made the hair behind Yuri’s neck stood up.

“It’s because I wanted to talk to you alone” came the quiet whisper.

“About what? If you try something stupid, I’ll scream as loud as I can” Jessica stood up as if she was going to scream.

“Wait! It’s nothing like that. I just wanted you to remember-. Never mind, just forget it ok?” Yuri turned to walk away but a strong grip on her hand prevented her from doing so.

“Remember what? Who?” Jessica’s curiosity came in. ‘Maybe it’s something to do with my past?’

“I said forget it,” Yuri tried to free her hand but it was useless, the grip only tightened.

“Tell me” but the other was too persistent to let go.

“I wanted to tell you that there’s nothing going on between us” Yuri struggled to keep a straight face after saying that pathetic excuse.

“Liar, tell me the truth! Tell me N.O.W!” Jessica saw through the lie right away.

“You’re still the same as always, Jessica...” Yuri thought back to the day she had to leave Jessica. “Fine! I want you to remember me! About us!” She finally let it out.

“Remember you? Do I even know you? And what about us?” Jessica was beyond confused, although it proved that her feeling of knowing Yuri before was right.

“Yes, you knew me; we were best friend ever since we were young. I was the one who gave you the ring that you’re wearing. Also I liked you ever since but I had to move here with my parents so I left you behind.” All you can see in Yuri’s eyes now is the determination to make Jessica remember her again.

“W-what?” The puzzle was coming together but it was still hard for Jessica to believe it. “AHHHH!” She yelled and dropped to the floor when she felt as if hundreds of dynamite exploded inside her head.

“Are you ok?” Yuri immediately ran to Jessica’s side and cradled her head gently.

“Y-Yuri?” Jessica reached out to trace the outline of Yuri’s face softly. “Now it all makes sense… wait… no it doesn’t! How can you be 17 now? Shouldn’t you be 20? Don’t tell me you had the same disease as me?” Her face changed from happy to confuse and settled on worry.

“Yup, that’s right. I was unconscious three years ago too… I don’t know what happened but my parents told me I suddenly collapsed in class and was in a stand still since then.” Yuri explained while smiling all the way, happy to know that her childhood friend remembered her now.

“Oh…” Jessica’s slowly processed the last thing that Yuri said “You liked me?” She blushed slightly, noticing their closeness.

 “Y-yeah, sorry if it make you feel uncomfortable” Yuri sadly looked away.

“Ani!! I liked you too! That why I made you promise me we’ll be friend forever, because back then, I thought forever be your best friend is better than nothing at all after you left…” Jessica explained while fidgeting with her fingers. Then her expression changed “B-but… Why did I forget you?”

“It’s because you will forget the one that you love most when you wake up, I guess that’s me.. ahaha” Yuri laughed dorkily which make Jessica smiled but the smile soon turned into a frown.

“Then why can you remember me? Don’t you love me?” Jessica pushed away from Yuri’s embrace.

“Uhhmm..”

“So I’m right! You don’t love me at all…” Tears formed in her eyes.

“No no no, ujima (don’t cry) It’s because my parents framed a picture of you and me together then they put it by my side. They also told me a lot about you when I woke up so I remember everything about you not long after that…” Yuri explained nervously, ready on standby mode to wipe Jessica’s tears away before it dampen her beautiful face.

“Why don’t I have a picture of you by my side? Stupid me” Jessica started hitting her head repeatedly.

“It’s ok now, don’t hurt yourself, seeing you hurt, hurt me too.” Yuri grabbed Jessica’s hand from hitting herself, but by doing that she also pulled the two of them closer together.

The air around them literally spelt out ‘romantic’. Yuri pulled Jessica closer while threading her fingers to Jessica’s soft, blonde hair. Their faces are now so close that they could felt each other soft breathing. Their nose touched and their lips will be next.

*RIIIIINNNNGGGGG*

‘Aaaand there goes the kiss. All because of that stupid bell.’ They both cursed the school bell silently in their head but pulled away from each other nonetheless.

They started making their way back to class together, looking all giddy as if they were high on sugar. It was a rare sight for the students to see the Ice princess to happy, and it was also rare to see both of them talking instead of arguing like normal.

When class dismissed, Yuri offered to walk Jessica home. The latter declined at first but her ‘girlfriend’ didn’t take no for an answer so she ended up giving in.

“Bye Yuri” Jessica said as they reached her house.

“So this is your hose… nice~ I might come by later..” Yuri smiled playfully “Nitez Sica, and sweet dreams~” She leaned in and gave her princess a kiss on the cheek then walked away without waiting for an answer. “If you want to visit me, you know where my house is right?” Yuri yelled back.

“How do you know that?” Jessica felt embarrassed, knowing Yuri must have seen her 'stalking' her before.

“I have my ways!” She shouted with a peace sign and walked away.


Hope you all enjoyed it~

Thanx for voting my story~!! Woohooo! I never expected it to be voted up! XD

Also thanks for subscribing and commenting~ Me happy~!!

Sorry for any grammar mistake... (Even my English teacher said my grammar is bad... T_T)

Anyway.. REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE BEFORE LEAVING~~~

Reply:

@Darklady: soz soz.. i'll watch for that from now on... thanx for commenting btw... XD

@igerible: Haha.. hope this answered your question... ^^

@yultisiclovers: keke... did I say they 'forgot'? XD so cute~ love fight!! >v<